• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Official PayPal IPN Support Thread

Mark Evans

My new problem is this:

- someone orders the last product in stock and the "Allow Checkout" is set to false.

- after successful order and payment the customer is returned to shopping_cart.php instead of checkout_confirmation.php

- at the shopping_cart.php the red message appears on the bottom saying that the item selected is not available in the desired quantity etc.

Has anyone else had this problem or do you know where it could be fixed?

Has anyone else experienced this bug? It's really misleading if customer buys the last product in stock.

Is there any solution for paying but non-returning customers yet ?

(if paypal-membership is optional, and paypal does not return customer because they want to steal him/her)

-Order is created, and IPN received , but if customer do not choose to return, and no confirmation-email is sent, and the stock is not reduced...

Is there any fix available for this?

Thank you!

Hi

i installed the ipn module paypal_ipn.php,v 2.3.0.0 10/09/2007

i have cURL on server

i have set up paypal sand box

Problem 1

made a purchase and the message i received after purchase is

This invoice has been payed

I have tested the ipn on simulator and all works fine

could someone piont me in the right direction please

Hi

i installed the ipn module paypal_ipn.php,v 2.3.0.0 10/09/2007

i have cURL on server

i have set up paypal sand box

Problem 1

made a purchase and the message i received after purchase is

This invoice has been payed

I have tested the ipn on simulator and all works fine

could someone piont me in the right direction please

i thought i would add what i had done so far

put in brower https://www.mywebsite.co.uk/ext/modules/pay...pal_ipn/ipn.php this returns a blank page

in emails i get Paypal ipn invailed process

i put email('myemail@mywebsite', 'order variables', print_r($_POST, true)); at the top of the ipn.php file

put in browser https://www.mywebsite.co.uk/ext/modules/pay...pal_ipn/ipn.php

and the screen returned this on the page email('myemail@mywebsite', 'order variables', print_r($_POST, true)); but i still recieved the same email as before

$_POST:

$_GET:

I have read about .htacess which i have on mysite how do i know if it is password protected???? could this be a problem

i am waiting on a reply from hosting company about ports i believe port 80 is where i am at

as stated above i have done a paypal sandbox transaction and recieved the message this invoice has been payed

i did ipn simulator and all checks came bac as sucessfull

i do not know what else to do or look

please can someone help

teresa

i thought i would add what i had done so far

put in brower https://www.mywebsite.co.uk/ext/modules/pay...pal_ipn/ipn.php this returns a blank page

in emails i get Paypal ipn invailed process

i put email('myemail@mywebsite', 'order variables', print_r($_POST, true)); at the top of the ipn.php file

put in browser https://www.mywebsite.co.uk/ext/modules/pay...pal_ipn/ipn.php

and the screen returned this on the page email('myemail@mywebsite', 'order variables', print_r($_POST, true)); but i still recieved the same email as before

$_POST:

$_GET:

I have read about .htacess which i have on mysite how do i know if it is password protected???? could this be a problem

i am waiting on a reply from hosting company about ports i believe port 80 is where i am at

as stated above i have done a paypal sandbox transaction and recieved the message this invoice has been payed

i did ipn simulator and all checks came bac as sucessfull

i do not know what else to do or look

please can someone help

teresa

this is where i am at

i did the bug log error

[sun Nov 02 12:31:03 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST PayPal server is www.paypal.com

[sun Nov 02 12:31:04 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST option1 - fsocket is true, port 443

[sun Nov 02 12:31:04 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST fp is okay

[sun Nov 02 12:31:04 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST option1+3 we start to send string

[sun Nov 02 12:31:04 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST option1+3 we receive PayPal reply

[sun Nov 02 12:31:04 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST option1+3 we receive PayPal reply

[sun Nov 02 12:31:04 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST option1+3 REPLY: VERIFIED

[sun Nov 02 12:31:04 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST result is VERIFIED

[sun Nov 02 12:31:04 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST order id is :259

[sun Nov 02 12:31:04 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST order id is okay and we start update process

[sun Nov 02 12:31:04 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST end

and this this great i think thank you for the bug

the problem now is the paypal sand box i can go through the payment system and at the end of the proceedure i get the "this invoice has already been payed.

I have done this

2. Disable the inoice ID checking

with this solution PayPal will not check for duplicate order IDs - a potential problem if customers e.g. hit a button twice. I'd recommend to try the first solution first, and only if that fails, try this second one:

In your PayPal account, go to "Profile" - > "Payment Receiving Preferences". In there you will have the option:

Block accidental payments:

You may prevent accidental payments by blocking duplicate invoice IDs

Yes, block multiple payments per invoice ID

No, allow multiple payments per invoice ID

Select "No".

I was hopeing to add ccgv at some point

and im sure this will hinder the contribution

Im still going through the thread but if anybody could point me in the right direction that would help

teresa

I would not recommend switching off that selection as on times some customer may pay twice and then YOu will have to refund.

Just place one orders thru cod and it will be fixed.

When testing we generally delete some entries in db but is there in sandbox so it gives error.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

I cannot get the handling fee to be included. We include a flat rate handling fee on all orders regardless of payment method. I came across this code here yet it fails to correct the problem. Anyone get this to work?

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1190

This is to fix Paypal IPN or any other checkout contribution using this contribution...

If you are using Paypal IPN (updated versions) use the following code below into the paypal_ipn.php file.

FIND $parameters['currency_code'] = $my_currency;

PASTE ABOVE THE FOLLOWING

//Handling Fee Contribution: Fix by Marcello Sales Sep1306 START

if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_HANDLINGFEE_STATUS == "true"){

$parameters['handling'] = number_format(MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_HANDLINGFEE_FEE * $currencies->get_value($my_currency, $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));

}

//Handling Fee Contribution: Fix by Marcello Sales Sep1306 END

I'm having difficulty in three areas of IPN 2.3.4.5....

First: I'm not getting a result from PayPal, and losing some orders on account of it. No emails from OSC, but notification from PayPal.

Second: Shipping is not getting passed to PayPal, which is an issue because we have two zones (Canada and U.S.) and each shipping is different. If people don't apply the appropriate currency, they are charged the wrong shipping and we're forced to refund $10, or charge an extra $10 accordingly. Any ideas of how to overcome this problem?

Third: I need to pass an invoice number to PayPal so that our accounting/shipping offices can work more efficiently. At this time, there isn't any kind of passing of that invoice and it bogs down the system. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Wolf.

I cannot get the handling fee to be included. We include a flat rate handling fee on all orders regardless of payment method. I came across this code here yet it fails to correct the problem. Anyone get this to work?

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1190

Ive found that ot_handlingfee is not calculated anywhere in the paypal ipn module. Can anyone write code to correct this?

Hi all,

For some reason, my order status is not being updated once payment is complete, no matter what I do! I've had this working fine before on exactly the same installation, so I'm not sure what's going on today.

The same problem is occurring with the stock Paypal Websites Standard module (no order status update and therefore no email from osc) so I don't think it's a problem with the module.

I've tried running both ipn.php and standard_ipn.php and both seem to run fine in my browser (no text, i.e. no problems).

I've also tried both modules with no IPN URL specified in my Paypal account settings, as well as with a URL to both ipn.php (when using this module) and standard_ipn.php (when using the standard module). Neither works.

Tearing my hair out at the moment! Is it possible that there's a problem on Paypal's end at the moment, or am I just missing something? Is anyone else having problems?

I'm having difficulty in three areas of IPN 2.3.4.5....

First: I'm not getting a result from PayPal, and losing some orders on account of it. No emails from OSC, but notification from PayPal.

Second: Shipping is not getting passed to PayPal, which is an issue because we have two zones (Canada and U.S.) and each shipping is different. If people don't apply the appropriate currency, they are charged the wrong shipping and we're forced to refund $10, or charge an extra $10 accordingly. Any ideas of how to overcome this problem?

Third: I need to pass an invoice number to PayPal so that our accounting/shipping offices can work more efficiently. At this time, there isn't any kind of passing of that invoice and it bogs down the system. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Wolf.

Check Your order total sort order.

The sort order will also result in some of the order total details getting skipped.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Hi all,

For some reason, my order status is not being updated once payment is complete, no matter what I do! I've had this working fine before on exactly the same installation, so I'm not sure what's going on today.

The same problem is occurring with the stock Paypal Websites Standard module (no order status update and therefore no email from osc) so I don't think it's a problem with the module.

I've tried running both ipn.php and standard_ipn.php and both seem to run fine in my browser (no text, i.e. no problems).

I've also tried both modules with no IPN URL specified in my Paypal account settings, as well as with a URL to both ipn.php (when using this module) and standard_ipn.php (when using the standard module). Neither works.

Tearing my hair out at the moment! Is it possible that there's a problem on Paypal's end at the moment, or am I just missing something? Is anyone else having problems?

That is happening to me too, it worked fine the first time, but then the next 3 times i tried, it just wouldnt update it.... can anyone help with this?

• 2 weeks later...
oupons by Ingo with PayPal IPN

Hi, ,

I using Paypal_IPN in my site, looks it does not work with 'Coupons By Ingo' contribution.

everything looks fine until click 'confirm order' button and goes to Paypal site, coupon parts not deducted at paypal site. that is 'coupon' works in last page in my site which looks like

Sub-Total: $168.00

Coupon (XSrHKccN): $-5.00

Total: $163.00

but after click 'confirm order' button, the page goes to paypal.com and the payment still be 168$ but not 163$

many appreciate if you can help us work out.

ray.

Dear All,

I too have installed Coupons By Ingo and use Paypal IPN to process all my payments. I am getting this same issue. I have been through the PayPal forums and read (dated Feb 2007) that it is not possible to process a coupon (negative amount) with Paypal IPN.

Is this still the case?

If it is, will I be any better off using Discount Coupons contribution? or should I look at a different way of collecting the money?

Please advise before I remove all the code alterations for this.

All the best,

Phil

Hi all,

Same here....

It happened since I moved the site to another hosting company, the difference as I know is PHP Version changed to 5.2.3.

I have to check the emails I received from Paypal one by one to manually change the status.

Hi

For some reason paypal ipn has gone to pot, all has been fine untill a few days ago, whats more annoying is i havent made any changes or anything to my site anyway here goes

version 2.3.3

the email returned is this

$_POST:

mc_gross=6.75

invoice=289

protection_eligibility=Eligible

address_status=confirmed

payer_id=LR5ESDGZFQRLU

tax=0.00

address_street=xxxx xxxxxx

payment_date=11:42:27 Nov 25, 2008 PST

payment_status=Completed

charset=windows-1252

address_zip=xxxxxx

first_name=xxxxxx

mc_fee=0.43

address_country_code=GB

address_name=xxxxxxxxxxxxx

notify_version=2.6

custom=296

payer_status=unverified

business=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

address_country=United Kingdo

address_city=xxxxxxxxxxxx

quantity=1

verify_sign=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

payer_email=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

txn_id=xxxxxxxxxxxxx

last_name=xxxxxxxxxxx

address_state=xxxxxxxx

receiver_email=xxxxxxxxx

payment_fee=

receiver_id=xxxxxxxx

txn_type=web_accept

item_name=xxxxxxxxxxx

mc_currency=GBP

item_number=

residence_country=GB

receipt_id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

handling_amount=0.00

transaction_subject=296

payment_gross=

shipping=1.00

$_GET

language=english

i dont think that language=english should be after $_GET or even in the email ??????

Also on other emails similar receipt_id= is not in the list (Is this another problem) should it be there

$_POST:

mc_gross=32.19

invoice=287

protection_eligibility=Eligible

address_status=confirmed

payer_id=xxxxxxx

tax=0.00

address_street=xxxx xxxxxx

payment_date=10:49:27 Nov 24, 2008 PST

payment_status=Completed

charset=windows-1252

address_zip=xxxxxx

first_name=xxxxxx

mc_fee=1.29

address_country_code=GB

address_name=xxxxxxxxxxxxx

notify_version=2.6

custom=294

payer_status=unverified

business=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

address_country=United Kingdom

address_city=xxxxxxxxxxxx

quantity=1

verify_sign=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

payer_email=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

txn_id=xxxxxxxxxxxxx

last_name=xxxxxxxxxxx

address_state=xxxxxxxx

receiver_email=xxxxxxxxx

payment_fee=

receiver_id=xxxxxxxx

txn_type=web_accept

item_name=xxxxxxxxxxx

mc_currency=GBP

item_number=

residence_country=GB

handling_amount=0.00

transaction_subject=296

payment_gross=

shipping=1.00

$_GET:

language=english

I have done several tests with the error log

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: mc_gross : 7.49

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: invoice : 290

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: protection_eligibility : Eligible

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: address_status : confirmed

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: payer_id : xxxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: tax : 0.00

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: address_street : xxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: payment_date : 13:40:46 Nov 25, 2008 PST

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: payment_status : Completed

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: charset : windows-1252

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: address_zip : xxxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: first_name : xxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: mc_fee : 0.45

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: address_country_code : xxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: address_name : xxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: notify_version : 2.6

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: custom : 297

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: payer_status : unverified

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: business : xxxxxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: address_country : xxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: address_city : xxxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: quantity : 1

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: verify_sign : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: payer_email : xxxxxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: txn_id : xxxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: payment_type : instant

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: last_name : xxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: address_state : xxxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: receiver_email : xxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: payment_fee :

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: receiver_id : xxxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: txn_type : web_accept

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: item_name : xxxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: mc_currency : GBP

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: item_number :

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: residence_country : GB

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: receipt_id : xxxxxxxxxx

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: handling_amount : 0.00

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: transaction_subject : 297

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: payment_gross :

[Tue Nov 25 21:39:26 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST received POST variable: shipping : 1.00

This looks right i think

also

[Tue Nov 25 19:40:58 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST start

[Tue Nov 25 19:40:58 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST PayPal is accessing the ipn file

[Tue Nov 25 19:40:59 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST we have successfuly loaded application top and language file

[Tue Nov 25 19:40:59 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST we are assembling the reply: cmd=_notify-validate&mc_gross=6.75&invoice=289&protection_eligibility=Eligible&address_status=confirmed&payer_id=xxxxxxxx&tax=0.00&address_street=xxxx+xxxxx&payment_date=11%3A42%3A27+Nov+25%2C+2008+PST&payment_status=Completed&charset=windows-1252&address_zip=xxx+xxx&first_name=xxxxx&mc_fee=0.43&address_country_code=GB&address_name=xxxxx+xxxxx-xxxx&notify_version=2.6&custom=296&payer_status=unverified&business=info%40xxxxxxxx&address_country=United+Kingdom&address_city=xxxxxxxx&quantity=1&verify_sign=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&payer_email=xxxxxxxxx.xxx%40xxxxxx.xxx&txn_id=xxxxxxxxxxxxx&payment_type=instant&last_name=xxxxx-xxxx&address_state=xxxxxxx&receiver_email=xxxx%40xxxxxxx&payment_fee=&receiver_id=xxxxxxxx&txn_type=web_accept&item_name=xxx+xxxx+xxxxxxxx&mc_currency=GBP&item_number=&residence_country=GB&receipt_id=&handling_amount=0.00&transaction_subject=296&payment_gross=&shipping=1.00 [Tue Nov 25 19:40:59 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST PayPal server is www.paypal.com

[Tue Nov 25 19:41:29 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST option2 - curl is true

[Tue Nov 25 19:41:29 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST fp is okay

[Tue Nov 25 19:41:29 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST option2 we start to send string

[Tue Nov 25 19:41:59 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST option2 REPLY:

[Tue Nov 25 19:41:59 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST result is NOT VERIFIED

[Tue Nov 25 19:41:59 2008] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] PP TEST end

I have changed names and numbers as xxxxxxxx

What i havent had before when doing this error_log is the way the reply is being sent the ( bit thats highlighted) what a mess

So i dont know what i need to change but it looks wrong to me

Could someone please direct me to the right solution a starting piont, i have read pages 50 -132 and read the help me files fixes for data not returning from paypal and email confirmation and added

tep_mail($order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, nl2br($email_order), STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

and

tep_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, nl2br($email_order), STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

i will continue reading but if someone could help i would much appreciate it

Teresa

That is happening to me too, it worked fine the first time, but then the next 3 times i tried, it just wouldnt update it.... can anyone help with this?

I have been having a similar issue but I found that if you refresh the checkout_confirmation page the paypal ipn would then get sent and everything would be fine.

My problem was that on the first visit to the checkout confirmation page, after selecting paypal ipn, the invoice field was not being filled (view the page source to see this):

For example on the first time I would get this:

<input type="hidden" name="invoice">

On the second time I would get this:

<input type="hidden" name="invoice" value="15">

Or some other invoice number. As this is effectively the order id which the IPN later updates it's no wonder that the orders were not updating (because no order id was being passed).

I THINK (I am not yet totally sure) that is because of a session/global variable issue at this line in /includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php:

$parameters['invoice'] = substr($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, strpos($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, '-')+1);

I have changed it to:

$parameters['invoice'] = substr($_SESSION['cart_PayPal_IPN_ID'], strpos($_SESSION['cart_PayPal_IPN_ID'], '-')+1);

and it does now seem to work for me. This took quite a while to find so I hope it saves someone else that all important day or two!

Note: I have register_globals ON

also amke sure that

$order_total_modules = new order_total;

$order_totals = $order_total_modules->process();

// load the before_process function from the payment modules

$payment_modules->before_process();

before process function of payment module is called after order totals process function as is in the above stated code.

Satish Mantri

I would love help added this. I'm using the Quantity Discount module (order total module) and it's not sending to PayPal. I have no problem getting down and dirty in code but I just can't figure out where it should go? (How to manually install the code to make sure the discount gets sent to PayPal.

Any help would be much appreciated... also I'm looking for a good programmer to do a few simple things like this for me (a paying gig!)

Thanks,

Steve

steve [at] askmedia [dot] net

Hi,

My customers are getting the following error in an emailed 'Apache' message:

cancel_return=http://www.mydomain.com/username/FILENAME_PAYPAL_CANCEL

Payments go through OK and order is marked 'pending', email sent to customer.

Using RC1 and PayPal IPN 2.3.x (modified with AlexStudio file).

Anybody help?

Regards

---

I'm using osCommerce 2.2-MS2 and Paypal IPN module v 2.1.0.0 13/01/2007.

The Paypal IPN module functions properly on everything, BUT, after a client checks out, the Admin is not emailed the invoice. On all other payment modules the Admin gets a copy of the invoice emailed to them.

What must I do to resolve this, so that the Admin gets a copy of the invoice emailed to them after the client completes a transaction?

Thank you,

Jay Hasman

Hi,

My customers are getting the following error in an emailed 'Apache' message:

cancel_return=http://www.mydomain.com/username/FILENAME_PAYPAL_CANCEL

Payments go through OK and order is marked 'pending', email sent to customer.

Using RC1 and PayPal IPN 2.3.x (modified with AlexStudio file).

Anybody help?

Regards

---

I fixed that error, but i still have aa Apache message/PHP error ???

---

cmd=_cart

upload=1

item_name_1=British Waterloo Colonels (x2)

item_number_1=VXP0002

amount_1=6.00

tax_1=0.00

quantity_1=1

handling_1=0.00

shipping_1=1.88

item_name_2=British Peninsular War Colonels (x2)

item_number_2=VXP0001

amount_2=6.00

tax_2=0.00

quantity_2=1

handling_2=0

shipping_2=1.87

amount=12.00

[email protected]

address_override=1

no_shipping=2

night_phone_b=++39-xxx-xxx-xxx

first_name=A

last_name=Person

address1=Any Street

address2=

city=Any Town

zip=99999

state=RA

country=IT

[email protected]

charset=iso-8859-1

currency_code=GBP

invoice=397

custom=425

no_note=1

notify_url=https://mydomain.com/secure/username/online_shop/ext/modules/payment/paypal_ipn/ipn.php?language=english

cbt=Complete your Order Confirmation

return=https://mydomain.com/secure/username/online_shop/checkout_process.php?osCsid=c4328c6a6af1a100f387d857fe2dcbca

cancel_return=https://mydomain.com/secure/username/online_shop/checkout_payment.php?osCsid=c4328c6a6af1a100f387d857fe2dcbca

bn=osCommerce PayPal IPN v2.3.3

lc=IT

---

Anybody?

Edited by Danhosts

I fixed that error, but i still have aa Apache message/PHP error ???

---

cmd=_cart

upload=1

item_name_1=British Waterloo Colonels (x2)

item_number_1=VXP0002

amount_1=6.00

tax_1=0.00

quantity_1=1

handling_1=0.00

shipping_1=1.88

item_name_2=British Peninsular War Colonels (x2)

item_number_2=VXP0001

amount_2=6.00

tax_2=0.00

quantity_2=1

handling_2=0

shipping_2=1.87

amount=12.00

[email protected]

address_override=1

no_shipping=2

night_phone_b=++39-xxx-xxx-xxx

first_name=A

last_name=Person

address1=Any Street

address2=

city=Any Town

zip=99999

state=RA

country=IT

[email protected]

charset=iso-8859-1

currency_code=GBP

invoice=397

custom=425

no_note=1

notify_url=https://mydomain.com/secure/username/online_shop/ext/modules/payment/paypal_ipn/ipn.php?language=english

cbt=Complete your Order Confirmation

return=https://mydomain.com/secure/username/online_shop/checkout_process.php?osCsid=c4328c6a6af1a100f387d857fe2dcbca

cancel_return=https://mydomain.com/secure/username/online_shop/checkout_payment.php?osCsid=c4328c6a6af1a100f387d857fe2dcbca

bn=osCommerce PayPal IPN v2.3.3

lc=IT

---

Anybody?

Nothing wrong... all I needed to do was to comment out the section of code that generates the 'error_log' email!

Doh!

Anybody want help with their PayPal IPN feel free to email me direct using 'admin {AT} bredonweb.com'

Edited by Danhosts

I have a question that's been asked numerous times in this thread but I haven't been able to find an answer.

I have the most recent version of this contribution, and additions being added using an Order Total module isn't being passed to PayPal (even through aggregate.)

The sub-total price and the shipping are being passed fine but the additional contrib doesn't get passed.

It does get passed through the PayPal Standard method however.

Any advice to get this working?

Hi, I am using the price sensitive discount module and paypal ipn 2.3.3 (the ipn is set to aggregate) The problem is that the correct total is not being

forwarded to paypal and Im not sure where to edit to make sure the adjusted total is forwarded to paypal. Here is the price sensitive discount module code.

If anyone can help me solve the problem or give me some ideas about where to begin, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

<?php

/*

<<<<<<< ot_lev_discount.php

$Id: ot_lev_discount.php,v 1.0 2002/04/08 01:13:43 hpdl Exp $

=======

$Id: ot_lev_discount.php,v 1.3 2002/09/04 22:49:11 wilt Exp $

$Id: ot_lev_discount.php,v 2.4 2006/02/28 12:10:01 maniac101 Exp $

modified to calc discount correctly when tax is included in discount

>>>>>>> 2.4

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

class ot_lev_discount {

var $title, $output;

function ot_lev_discount() {

$this->code = 'ot_lev_discount';

$this->title = MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_TITLE;

$this->description = MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_DESCRIPTION;

$this->enabled = MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_STATUS;

$this->sort_order = MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_SORT_ORDER;

$this->include_shipping = MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_INC_SHIPPING;

$this->include_tax = MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_INC_TAX;

$this->calculate_tax = MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_CALC_TAX;

$this->table = MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_TABLE;

// $this->credit_class = true;

$this->output = array();

}

function process() {

global $order, $ot_subtotal, $currencies;

$od_amount = $this->calculate_credit($this->get_order_total());

if ($od_amount>0) {

$this->deduction = $od_amount;

$this->output[] = array('title' => $this->title . ':',

'text' => '<b>' . $currencies->format($od_amount) . '</b>',

'value' => $od_amount);

$order->info['total'] = $order->info['total'] - $od_amount;

if ($this->sort_order < $ot_subtotal->sort_order) {

$order->info['subtotal'] = $order->info['subtotal'] - $od_amount;

}

}

}

function calculate_credit($amount) {

global $order;

$od_amount=0;

$table_cost = split("[:,]" , MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_TABLE);

for ($i = 0; $i < count($table_cost); $i+=2) {

if ($amount >= $table_cost[$i]) {

$od_pc = $table_cost[$i+1];

}

}

// Calculate tax reduction if necessary

if($this->calculate_tax == 'true') {

// Calculate main tax reduction

$tod_amount = round($order->info['tax']*10)/10*$od_pc/100;

$order->info['tax'] = $order->info['tax'] - $tod_amount;

// Calculate tax group deductions

reset($order->info['tax_groups']);

while (list($key, $value) = each($order->info['tax_groups'])) {

$god_amount = round($value*10)/10*$od_pc/100;

$order->info['tax_groups'][$key] = $order->info['tax_groups'][$key] - $god_amount;

}

}

$od_amount = round($amount*10)/10*$od_pc/100;

// $od_amount = $od_amount + $tod_amount;

// maniac101 above line was adding tax back into discount incorrectly for me

return $od_amount;

}

function get_order_total() {

global $order, $cart;

$order_total = $order->info['total'];

// Check if gift voucher is in cart and adjust total

$products = $cart->get_products();

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($products); $i++) {

$t_prid = tep_get_prid($products[$i]['id']);

$gv_query = tep_db_query("select products_price, products_tax_class_id, products_model from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . $t_prid . "'");

$gv_result = tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query);

if (ereg('^GIFT', addslashes($gv_result['products_model']))) {

$qty = $cart->get_quantity($t_prid);

$products_tax = tep_get_tax_rate($gv_result['products_tax_class_id']);

if ($this->include_tax =='false') {

$gv_amount = $gv_result['products_price'] * $qty;

} else {

$gv_amount = ($gv_result['products_price'] + tep_calculate_tax($gv_result['products_price'],$products_tax)) * $qty;

}

$order_total=$order_total - $gv_amount;

}

}

if ($this->include_tax == 'false') $order_total=$order_total-$order->info['tax'];

if ($this->include_shipping == 'false') $order_total=$order_total-$order->info['shipping_cost'];

return $order_total;

}

function check() {

if (!isset($this->check)) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_STATUS'");

$this->check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);

}

return $this->check;

}

function keys() {

return array('MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_STATUS', 'MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_SORT_ORDER','MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_TABLE', 'MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_INC_SHIPPING', 'MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_INC_TAX','MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_CALC_TAX');

}

function install() {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Display Total', 'MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to enable the Order Discount?', '6', '1','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_SORT_ORDER', '999', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Shipping', 'MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_INC_SHIPPING', 'true', 'Include Shipping in calculation', '6', '3', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Tax', 'MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_INC_TAX', 'true', 'Include Tax in calculation.', '6', '4','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Calculate Tax', 'MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_CALC_TAX', 'false', 'Re-calculate Tax on discounted amount.', '6', '5','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Discount Percentage', 'MODULE_LEV_DISCOUNT_TABLE', '100:7.5,250:10,500:12.5,1000:15', 'Set the price breaks and discount percentages', '6', '6', now())");

}

function remove() {

$keys = '';

$keys_array = $this->keys();

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($keys_array); $i++) {

$keys .= "'" . $keys_array[$i] . "',";

}

$keys = substr($keys, 0, -1);

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in (" . $keys . ")");

}

}

?>