• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Official PayPal IPN Support Thread

Mark Evans

If it doesn't send addresses to PayPal at all, then it probably is your settings.

If you're concerning about seller protection and/or chargebacks, don't use this module. As I posted before, I've given it up and switched to express checkout.

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

Hi Alex - thanks for the reply

I have to ask though - which Express checkout module?

I really don't understand the install instructions in the official osC version on that docs .... 1699 page (or whatever its reference is) - simply providing a diff report doesn't cut it for me when my site is already so heavily modified and laden with contribs - that's why I prefer the basic module methodology for payment and shipping options.

Anything that starts messing with the orders and checkout files is highly likely to break the site now, and the reason why I'd like this IPN working.

Regards

Gaz

Wearing a seatbelt prevents head injuries when the computer crashes - - - Yeah Right!!! - not in this office.

I can't tell you which express checkout module suits best to your store, you have to find out yourself.

For payments to be eligible of PayPal's seller protection policy, the shipping addresses have to be confirmed by PayPal. Only those addresses registered with payers' PayPal accounts which are exact the same as their credit card billing addresses from countries currently supported can be confirmed. When sending the shipping address along with the order detail to PayPal, PayPal tends to switch the shipping address with one in their record, so the chance to be eligible for the seller protection is increased. The problem is, this PayPal IPN module can not handle the replaced shipping address at all. Currently only Express Checkout provides the solution for this problem. If the address is not confirmed, you don't have any chance to fight against charge backs, you'll lose your money and your products for sure.

Edited by AlexStudio

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

Why paypal notify me tooooooo many time?

I also receive NINE order confirmation emails for one order. This begins today. before was OK. I did not touch anything.

Date Added Customer Notified Status Comments

06/09/2008 14:23:09 Preparing [PayPal IPN]

06/09/2008 14:26:38 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:27:14 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:28:07 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:29:40 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:32:00 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:35:54 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:42:11 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:53:58 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 15:17:00 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

Edited by nudylady

Just to ask again...

Is it possible to send customers to the PayPal page where they can enter their credit card deatils rather than my website send them to the page that says "PayPal securely processes payments for..." and then they click pay by credit card?

Hello.

I have upgraded my site to the latest OSC version 2.2 RC2a and I have also upgraded to PayPal IPN 2.3.3. I have one little issue that I'd like to see if anyone has encountered or if anyone have a fix.

When a customer places an order and pays via PayPal my order number is not passed on to PayPal correctly. I have made the modification suggested by Terra on a previous PayPal version and when I upgraded to the current 2.3.3 version I merged that modification to reflect in the new PayPal 2.3.3 version. So when PayPal sends me a notification, instead of having my order number listed in the "Invoice ID" all I get is the Unique Letter suggested by Terra's modification.

The order number appears fine in the OSC admin side, but not in PayPal thus I believe that perhaps the IPN is not passing the entire information (at least the number portion of the order). I did not have this problem in the previous version, so I am a bit lost here.

Could someone please help me solve this issue?

Thank you!

ski

Edited by ski2bbad

I have installed version 2.3.4 but the total payment that shows up for the customer at Paypal is zero dollars. Did anybody run into the same problem? Any ideas of what this could be?

I am using Aggregate. Everything else looks right. When the customer comes to the confirmation page, the order is entered correctly into the order table. But then when he clicks 'confirm order' on the first Paypal page the total is zero. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by lybrary

Hello, everybody!

Anyone installed osCommerce2.2rc1? I found a problem of original Paypal_ipn of osCommerce2.2rc1, when post

amount/shipping/tax to Paypal, it couldn't support the other Currencies, I set USD as the default Currency, and when

you buy with other Currencise, it couldn't exchange the rate from USD when post amount/shipping/tax to Paypal. I want

to know anybody who also had this problem?

Today, I change the code in includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php :

line 325:

$parameters['shipping'] = number_format($order->info['shipping_cost'], $currencies->get_decimal_places($currency));

to

$parameters['shipping'] = number_format(($order->info['shipping_cost'] * $currencies->get_value($currency)),

$currencies->get_decimal_places($currency));

line 326:

$parameters['tax'] = number_format($order->info['tax'], $currencies->get_decimal_places($currency));

to

$parameters['tax'] = number_format(($order->info['tax'] * $currencies->get_value($currency)), $currencies-

>get_decimal_places($currency));

line 330:

$parameters['amount'] = number_format($order->info['total'] - $order->info['shipping_cost'] - $order->info['tax'],

$currencies->get_decimal_places($currency));

to

$parameters['amount'] = number_format((($order->info['total'] - $order->info['shipping_cost'] - $order->info['tax'])

* $currencies->get_value($currency)), $currencies->get_decimal_places($currency));

I test it in Paypal Developer test site, and the value is correct! But I'm very confused with it, why the osCommerce

team could not think about the exchange rate of Paypal_ipn. They are a so good team! And I couldn't make sure my code is correct! I need some advice...

Thank you very much!

Hello.

I have upgraded my site to the latest OSC version 2.2 RC2a and I have also upgraded to PayPal IPN 2.3.3. I have one little issue that I'd like to see if anyone has encountered or if anyone have a fix. . . .

When a customer places an order and pays via PayPal my order number is not passed on to PayPal correctly. . . .

The order number appears fine in the OSC admin side, but not in PayPal thus I believe that perhaps the IPN is not passing the entire information (at least the number portion of the order). I did not have this problem in the previous version, so I am a bit lost here.

Could someone please help me solve this issue?

Thank you!

ski

ski,

It appears we are having the same problem. The invoice number is not shown on PayPal's transaction Details except for a small percentage of transactions. You can read my posts (about 1 page before this one) and Alex's advice regarding it. I did turn register globals on, but I had the same problem. I did also restart my server to make sure register globals was on, even checked server info in admin. Since I had the same problem, I went to the php.ini file and turned register globals off, since as a matter of security it is supposed to be off.

I am not a programmer, so I hope that someone can fix this.

Alan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

I'm having the same problem - multiple IPN notices.. I posted earlier here, but no solution.. http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1256597

Why paypal notify me tooooooo many time?

I also receive NINE order confirmation emails for one order. This begins today. before was OK. I did not touch anything.

Date Added Customer Notified Status Comments

06/09/2008 14:23:09 Preparing [PayPal IPN]

06/09/2008 14:26:38 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:27:14 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:28:07 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:29:40 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:32:00 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:35:54 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:42:11 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 14:53:58 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

06/09/2008 15:17:00 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; GBP27.21)]

Hello,

I use Paypal IPN 2.3.3 and have the problem that confirmation emails not sent.

The IPN Troubleshooting not helps. When I open the ipn.php that I get a blank site and a debug-email with the following content:

Paypal IPN Invalid Process:

-------------------------------

$_POST: $_GET:

The blank site is good or? But my customer and I not receive a mails. Curl is installed, Register globals is on.

But the order is saved correctly in the database.

I hope you can help me, thanks. Sorry for my bad english.

Put002

Does anyone know why the OS Commerce order number would not be passed to PayPal during a transaction? It does not show up anywhere in the transactions that are being processed, and as a result I have no real way to do any verification between PayPal's notification of payment e-mail and the order in OS C beyond trying to compare day and time of the order (which is a pain.)

I have re-installed the IPN twice, but I'm not getting any changes. I'm also only receiving a response from the IPN about 10-20% of the time.

Thanks.

I am having the same exact problem.

About 20% of the time IPN works.

When IPN notifies me after the order, the invoice ID is there.

When it doesn't work, there's no invoice ID.

It's like sometimes the OSC IPN module is not sending the invoice number and then it obviously can't update the order.

Reading these posts, I wonder, is ANYONE running this correctly? This is really making me mad.

I am having the same exact problem.

About 20% of the time IPN works.

When IPN notifies me after the order, the invoice ID is there.

When it doesn't work, there's no invoice ID.

It's like sometimes the OSC IPN module is not sending the invoice number and then it obviously can't update the order.

Reading these posts, I wonder, is ANYONE running this correctly? This is really making me mad.

Paul,

Read my posts beginning here: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...917&st=3609

Alex also had some suggestions, however, I turned register globals on and I continued to have the same problem. So, I turned register globals back to off, for security reasons it should be off.

I hope someone can fix this. I'm not a programmer. In fact, I disabled this contribution and simply installed the stock module PayPal WPS. It was simple, but when some customers don't return, I have to manually update stock and the customer does not receive an email regarding the sale items. So, I would rather use this contribution (osCommerce PayPal IPN), because it eliminates the problem with the stock module.

Now, I am contemplating going back to the contribution by devosc. I used this contribution for about 3-1/2 years with never a serious problem, except for the last week it operated under my older system and that problem was probably PayPal. However, it is a huge contribution and I am wondering if it will work with osCommerce V2.2 RC2a. I upgraded host, server, and OSC, including PHP. But it is a great temptation to try it out because it worked so good and to me it was more logical as to how it processed orders. It's too bad it's no longer being supported - what a waste. The PayPal Shopping Cart IPN wasn't perfect, sometimes the email notification of payment received was not complete but the order status in admin and database update were excellent.

If I go back, I'll let everyone know how it works.

Alan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

OK so the problem with not all orders being verified is not a huge concern, because I can usually update the order to processing pretty quickly by myself, not too big of a deal.

But there is another problem I am having:

When customers are finished at Paypal they come back to checkout_confirmation.php, instead of checkout_success.php. ??? Why? It is making my customers wonder if they made the order.

Also when the order DOES get processed, it updates the order to processing THEN duplicates the order and it gets to set to prepared status. It's really annoying because I have to go in and delete them, customers get confused at two orders in their account, and the order numbering is skewed terribly.

Any help???

I am also having problem with the IPN not verifying. It works perfectly the first time, I've found that if there is already a past order from the same customer in the database, the invoice number is not passed to PayPal and the IPN doesn't work.

I've tested this with several customer accounts. Every time is the same thing, the first time I place an order with that customer account it works, but the second, third, fourth, etc.. order does not go through and gets stuck at "Preparing [PayPal IPN]"

Even after deleting the order from the database and creating a new one it still doesn't work.

I'm new to OsCommerce and PHP so I'm having a hell of a time figuring out how to fix this...must be some kind of bug.

I am also having problem with the IPN not verifying. It works perfectly the first time, I've found that if there is already a past order from the same customer in the database, the invoice number is not passed to PayPal and the IPN doesn't work.

I've tested this with several customer accounts. Every time is the same thing, the first time I place an order with that customer account it works, but the second, third, fourth, etc.. order does not go through and gets stuck at "Preparing [PayPal IPN]"

Even after deleting the order from the database and creating a new one it still doesn't work.

rpgwriter,

Your comment is interesting to me. Maybe this situation you wrote will be a clue to the problem of passing the invoice number to PayPal. Heads-up for those who can program.

However, for me I thought it would be interesting to see statistically my last 40 transactions.

I checked my last 40 transactions by real customer accounts and here is the breakdown.

New customers with first purchase invoice number successfully passed to PayPal:

Yes – 14

No – 21

Returning customers’ second purchase with invoice number successfully passed to PayPal:

Yes – 2

No – 3

With me there certainly appears to be no consistancy with first purchases and second purchases results. It should be noted though that those with second purchases had their first purchase when I was using another IPN module. I guess now I can clarify the percentage that this osCommerce PayPal IPN is not working properly for me; 60%

Alan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

Here is the 'fixed' catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php for the missing invoice id problem. It's only been tested with PHP5 register globals on.

<?php
/*
 $Id: paypal_ipn.php,v 2.3.3.0 11/17/2007 11:15:28 alexstudio Exp $

Copyright (c) 2004 osCommerce
 Released under the GNU General Public License

Original Authors: Harald Ponce de Leon, Mark Evans 
 Updates by PandA.nl, Navyhost, Zoeticlight, David, gravyface, AlexStudio, windfjf and Terra
 v2.3 Updated by AlexStudio

*/

class paypal_ipn {
var $code, $title, $description, $enabled, $identifier;

// class constructor
function paypal_ipn() {
  global $order;

$this->code = 'paypal_ipn';
  $this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TEXT_TITLE;
  $this->description = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
  $this->sort_order = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_SORT_ORDER;
  $this->enabled = ((MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);
  $this->email_footer = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TEXT_EMAIL_FOOTER;
  $this->identifier = 'osCommerce PayPal IPN v2.3.3';
  // BOF Additional show text added by AlexStudio
  $this->show = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TEXT_SELECTION;
  $this->last_confirm = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TEXT_LAST_CONFIRM;
  // EOF Additional show text added by AlexStudio

if ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0) {
	$this->order_status = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID;
  }

if (is_object($order)) $this->update_status();

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_GATEWAY_SERVER == 'Live') {
	$this->form_action_url = 'https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr';
  } else {
	$this->form_action_url = 'https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr';
  }
}

// class methods
function update_status() {
  global $order;

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ZONE > 0) ) {
	$check_flag = false;
	$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->billing['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
	while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {
	  if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
		$check_flag = true;
		break;
	  } elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $order->billing['zone_id']) {
		$check_flag = true;
		break;
	  }
	}

if ($check_flag == false) {
	  $this->enabled = false;
	}
  }
}

function javascript_validation() {
  return false;
}

function selection() {
  global $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID;

if (tep_session_is_registered('cart_PayPal_IPN_ID')) {
	$order_id = substr($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, strpos($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, '-')+1);

$check_query = tep_db_query('select orders_id from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '" limit 1');

if (tep_db_num_rows($check_query) < 1) {
	  tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
	  tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
	  tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
	  tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
	  tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
	  tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');

tep_session_unregister('cart_PayPal_IPN_ID');
	}
  }

return array('id' => $this->code,
			   // BOF Additional show text addedby AlexStudio
			   'module' => $this->show);
			   // EOF Additional show text added by AlexStudio
}

function pre_confirmation_check() {
  global $cartID, $cart;

if (empty($cart->cartID)) {
	$cartID = $cart->cartID = $cart->generate_cart_id();
  }

if (!tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {
	tep_session_register('cartID');
  }
}

function confirmation() {
  global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $order_total_modules;

if (tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {
	$insert_order = false;

if (tep_session_is_registered('cart_PayPal_IPN_ID')) {
	  $order_id = substr($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, strpos($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, '-')+1);

$curr_check = tep_db_query("select currency from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
	  $curr = tep_db_fetch_array($curr_check);

if ( ($curr['currency'] != $order->info['currency']) || ($cartID != substr($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, 0, strlen($cartID))) ) {
		$check_query = tep_db_query('select orders_id from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '" limit 1');

tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
		  tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
		  tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
		  tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
		  tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
		  tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
		}

$insert_order = true;
	  }
	} else {
	  $insert_order = true;
	}

if ($insert_order == true) {
	  $order_totals = array();
	  if (is_array($order_total_modules->modules)) {
		reset($order_total_modules->modules);
		while (list(, $value) = each($order_total_modules->modules)) {
		  $class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
		  if ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled) {
			for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($GLOBALS[$class]->output); $i<$n; $i++) {
			  if (tep_not_null($GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['title']) && tep_not_null($GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['text'])) {
				$order_totals[] = array('code' => $GLOBALS[$class]->code,
										'title' => $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['title'],
										'text' => $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['text'],
										'value' => $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['value'],
										'sort_order' => $GLOBALS[$class]->sort_order);
			  }
			}
		  }
		}
	  }

$sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => $customer_id,
							  'customers_name' => $order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'],
							  'customers_company' => $order->customer['company'],
							  'customers_street_address' => $order->customer['street_address'],
							  'customers_suburb' => $order->customer['suburb'],
							  'customers_city' => $order->customer['city'],
							  'customers_postcode' => $order->customer['postcode'],
							  'customers_state' => $order->customer['state'],
							  'customers_country' => $order->customer['country']['title'],
							  'customers_telephone' => $order->customer['telephone'],
							  'customers_email_address' => $order->customer['email_address'],
							  'customers_address_format_id' => $order->customer['format_id'],
							  'delivery_name' => $order->delivery['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->delivery['lastname'],
							  'delivery_company' => $order->delivery['company'],
							  'delivery_street_address' => $order->delivery['street_address'],
							  'delivery_suburb' => $order->delivery['suburb'],
							  'delivery_city' => $order->delivery['city'],
							  'delivery_postcode' => $order->delivery['postcode'],
							  'delivery_state' => $order->delivery['state'],
							  'delivery_country' => $order->delivery['country']['title'],
							  'delivery_address_format_id' => $order->delivery['format_id'],
							  'billing_name' => $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'],
							  'billing_company' => $order->billing['company'],
							  'billing_street_address' => $order->billing['street_address'],
							  'billing_suburb' => $order->billing['suburb'],
							  'billing_city' => $order->billing['city'],
							  'billing_postcode' => $order->billing['postcode'],
							  'billing_state' => $order->billing['state'],
							  'billing_country' => $order->billing['country']['title'],
							  'billing_address_format_id' => $order->billing['format_id'],
							  'payment_method' => $order->info['payment_method'],
							  'cc_type' => $order->info['cc_type'],
							  'cc_owner' => $order->info['cc_owner'],
							  'cc_number' => $order->info['cc_number'],
							  'cc_expires' => $order->info['cc_expires'],
							  'date_purchased' => 'now()',
							  'orders_status' => $order->info['order_status'],
							  'currency' => $order->info['currency'],
							  'currency_value' => $order->info['currency_value']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS, $sql_data_array);

$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order_totals); $i<$n; $i++) {
		$sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $insert_id,
								'title' => $order_totals[$i]['title'],
								'text' => $order_totals[$i]['text'],
								'value' => $order_totals[$i]['value'],
								'class' => $order_totals[$i]['code'],
								'sort_order' => $order_totals[$i]['sort_order']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL, $sql_data_array);
	  }

//+1.4
							  'orders_status_id' => $order->info['order_status'], 
							  'date_added' => 'now()', 
							  'customer_notified' => '0', 
							  'comments' => $order->info['comments']);
	  tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, $sql_data_array);
	  //-1.4

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
								'products_id' => tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']),
								'products_model' => $order->products[$i]['model'],
								'products_name' => $order->products[$i]['name'],
								'products_price' => $order->products[$i]['price'],
								'final_price' => $order->products[$i]['final_price'],
								'products_tax' => $order->products[$i]['tax'],
								'products_quantity' => $order->products[$i]['qty']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$order_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$attributes_exist = '0';
		if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) {
		  $attributes_exist = '1';
		  for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
			if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {
			  $attributes_query = "select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pad.products_attributes_maxdays, pad.products_attributes_maxcount , pad.products_attributes_filename
								   from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa
								   left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad
								   on pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id
								   where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "'
								   and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "'
								   and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id
								   and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "'
								   and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id
								   and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'
								   and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";
			  $attributes = tep_db_query($attributes_query);
			} else {
			  $attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
			}
			$attributes_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes);

'orders_products_id' => $order_products_id,
									'products_options' => $attributes_values['products_options_name'],
									'products_options_values' => $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'],
									'options_values_price' => $attributes_values['options_values_price'],
									'price_prefix' => $attributes_values['price_prefix']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, $sql_data_array);

if ((DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') && isset($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename']) && tep_not_null($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename'])) {
									  'orders_products_id' => $order_products_id,
									  'orders_products_filename' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_filename'],
									  'download_maxdays' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_maxdays'],
									  'download_count' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_maxcount']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD, $sql_data_array);
			}
		  }
		}
	  }

$cart_PayPal_IPN_ID = $cartID . '-' . $insert_id;
	  tep_session_register('cart_PayPal_IPN_ID');
	}
  }
  // BOF Confirmation Info added by AlexStudio
  $confirmation = array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TEXT_LAST_CONFIRM, 'fields' => array());
  return $confirmation;
  // EOF Confirmation Info added by AlexStudio
}

function process_button() {
  global $customer_id, $order, $languages_id, $currencies, $currency, $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, $shipping, $order_total_modules;

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_CURRENCY == 'Selected Currency') {
	$my_currency = $currency;
  } else {
	$my_currency = substr(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_CURRENCY, 5);
  }

if (!in_array($my_currency, array('AUD', 'CAD', 'CHF', 'CZK', 'DKK', 'EUR', 'GBP', 'HKD', 'HUF', 'JPY', 'NOK', 'NZD', 'PLN', 'SEK', 'SGD', 'USD'))) {
	$my_currency = 'USD';
  }

// BOF Per Item mode fix by alexstudio
  $order_totals = array();
  if (is_array($order_total_modules->modules)) {
	reset($order_total_modules->modules);
	while (list(, $value) = each($order_total_modules->modules)) {
	  $class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
	  if ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled) {
		for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($GLOBALS[$class]->output); $i<$n; $i++) {
		  if (tep_not_null($GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['title']) && tep_not_null($GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['text'])) {
			$order_totals[] = array('code' => $GLOBALS[$class]->code,
									'title' => $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['title'],
									'text' => $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['text'],
									'value' => $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['value'],
									'sort_order' => $GLOBALS[$class]->sort_order);
		  }
		}
	  }
	}
  }
  foreach ($order_totals as $ot) {
	$order_total[$ot['code']] = $ot['value'];
  }
  $subtotal = $order_total['ot_subtotal'];
  if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true') $subtotal -= $order->info['tax'];
  // EOF Per Item mode fix by alexstudio

$parameters = array();

if ( (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TRANSACTION_TYPE == 'Per Item')/* && (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_STATUS == 'False') // removed by AlexStudio*/) {
	$parameters['cmd'] = '_cart';
	$parameters['upload'] = '1';

// Decide how many items are virtual (no shipping)
	$shipping_count = 0;
	$shipping_added = 0;
	$handling_added = 0;
	$item_tax = 0;
	$virtual_items = 0;
	for ($y=0; $y<sizeof($order->products); $y++) {
	  if (is_array($order->products[$y]['attributes'])) {
		while (list($key, $value) = each($order->products[$y]['attributes'])) {
		  $z = $key;
		  $attributes_query = "select pad.products_attributes_filename
							   from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval,
							   " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad
							   where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$y]['id'] . "'
							   and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$y]['attributes'][$z]['option_id'] . "'
							   and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$y]['attributes'][$z]['value_id'] . "'
							   and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id";
		  if (tep_not_null($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename'])) $virtual_items++;
		}
	  }
	}

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
	  $item = $i+1;

$tax_value = ($order->products[$i]['tax'] / 100) * $order->products[$i]['final_price'];

$parameters['item_name_' . $item] = $order->products[$i]['name'];
	  $parameters['item_number_' . $item] = $order->products[$i]['model'];
	  // BOF Tax pre item fix by AlexStudio
	  if(MOVE_TAX_TO_TOTAL_AMOUNT == 'True') $parameters['amount_' . $item] = number_format(($order->products[$i]['final_price'] + $tax_value) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
	  else {
		$parameters['amount_' . $item] = number_format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
		$parameters['tax_' . $item] = number_format($tax_value * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
	  }
	  $item_tax += number_format($tax_value * $order->products[$i]['qty'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
	  // EOF Tax pre item fix by AlexStudio
	  $parameters['quantity_' . $item] = $order->products[$i]['qty'];

// BOF shipping & handling fix by AlexStudio
	  $item_has_shipping = true;
	  // EOF shipping & handling fix by AlexStudio
	  if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) {
		for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
		  if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {
			$attributes_query = "select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pad.products_attributes_maxdays, pad.products_attributes_maxcount , pad.products_attributes_filename
								 from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa
								 left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad
								 where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "'
								 and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "'
								 and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "'
								 and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id
								 and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'
								 and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";
		  } else {
			$attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
		  }
		  if (tep_not_null($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename'])) $item_has_shipping = false;

// Unfortunately PayPal only accepts two attributes per product, so the
// third attribute onwards will not be shown at PayPal
		  $parameters['on' . $j . '_' . $item] = $attributes_values['products_options_name'];
		  $parameters['os' . $j . '_' . $item] = $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];
		}
	  }
	  $handling = $order_total['ot_loworderfee'];
	  if ($n == 1 || $item < $n) {
		$parameters['handling_' . $item] = number_format($handling/$n * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
		$handling_added += $parameters['handling_' . $item];
	  } else {
		$parameters['handling_' . $item] = number_format($handling * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency)) - $handling_added;
	  }
	  if ($item_has_shipping) {
		$shipping_count++;
		$shipping_items = $n - $virtual_items;
		if ($shipping_items == 1 || $shipping_count < $shipping_items) {
		  $parameters['shipping_' . $item] = number_format(($order_total['ot_shipping']/$shipping_items) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
		  $shipping_added += $parameters['shipping_' . $item];
		} else {
		  $parameters['shipping_' . $item] = number_format($order_total['ot_shipping'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency)) - $shipping_added;
		}
	  }
	}
	$tax_total = number_format($order->info['tax'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
	if ($tax_total > $item_tax && DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX != 'true') {
	  $item++;
	  $parameters['item_name_' . $item] = 'Shipping Tax';
	  $parameters['amount_' . $item] = $tax_total - $item_tax;
	  $parameters['quantity_' . $item] = 1;
	}

if(MOVE_TAX_TO_TOTAL_AMOUNT == 'True') {
	  $parameters['amount'] = number_format(($subtotal + $order->info['tax']) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
	} else {
	  // default
	  $parameters['amount'] = number_format($subtotal * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
	}

} else {
	$parameters['cmd'] = '_ext-enter';
	$parameters['redirect_cmd'] = '_xclick';
	$parameters['item_name'] = STORE_NAME;
	if(MOVE_TAX_TO_TOTAL_AMOUNT == 'True') {
	  $parameters['amount'] = number_format(($subtotal + $order->info['tax']) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
	} else {
	  // default
	  $parameters['amount'] = number_format($subtotal * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
	  $parameters['tax'] = number_format($order->info['tax'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
	}
	if ($order->content_type != 'virtual') {
	  $parameters['shipping'] = number_format($order_total['ot_shipping'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
	}
	$parameters['handling'] = number_format($order_total['ot_loworderfee'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));
  }

// BOF billing address fix by AlexStudio
	$state_abbr = tep_get_zone_code($order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id'], $order->delivery['state']);
  } else {
	$state_abbr = tep_get_zone_code($order->billing['country']['id'], $order->billing['zone_id'], $order->billing['state']);
  }
  if (empty($state_abbr)) $state_abbr = 'none';
  // EOF billing address fix by AlexStudio

$parameters['business'] = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ID;

// let's check what has been defined in the shop admin for the shipping address
// BOF parameters fix by AlexStudio
	$parameters['address_override'] = '1';
	$parameters['no_shipping'] = '2';
	$parameters['night_phone_b'] = $order->customer['telephone'];
	$parameters['first_name'] = $order->delivery['firstname'];
	$parameters['last_name'] = $order->delivery['lastname'];
	$parameters['address1'] = $order->delivery['street_address'];
	$parameters['address2'] = $order->delivery['suburb'];
	$parameters['city'] = $order->delivery['city'];
	$parameters['zip'] = $order->delivery['postcode'];
	$parameters['state'] = $state_abbr;
	$parameters['country'] = $order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'];
	$parameters['email'] = $order->customer['email_address'];
  } else {
	$parameters['no_shipping'] = '1';
	$parameters['night_phone_b'] = $order->customer['telephone'];
	$parameters['first_name'] = $order->billing['firstname'];
	$parameters['last_name'] = $order->billing['lastname'];
	$parameters['address1'] = $order->billing['street_address'];
	$parameters['address2'] = $order->billing['suburb'];
	$parameters['city'] = $order->billing['city'];
	$parameters['zip'] = $order->billing['postcode'];
	$parameters['state'] = $state_abbr;
	$parameters['country'] = $order->billing['country']['iso_code_2'];
	$parameters['email'] = $order->customer['email_address'];
  }
  /********************************************************************************
  *	Currently these are the supported charsets:											 *
  *	big5, euc-jp, euc-kr, euc-tw, gb2312, hz-gb-2312, ibm-862, iso-2022-cn, iso-2022-jp,	*
  *	iso-2022-kr, iso-8859-1, iso-8859-2, iso-8859-3, iso-8859-4, iso-8859-5, iso-8859-6,	*
  *	iso-8859-7, iso-8859-8, iso-8859-9, iso-8859-13, iso-8859-15, ko18-r, shift_jis,		*
  *	utf-7, utf-8, utf-16, utf-16be, utf-16le, utf-16_platformendian, utf-16_oppositeendian, *
  *	utf-32, utf-32be, utf-32le, utf-32_platformendian, utf-32_oppositeendian, usa-ascii,	*
  *	windows-1250, windows-1251, windows-1252, windows-1253, windows-1254, windows-1255,	 *
  *	windows-1256, windows-1257, windows-1258, windows-874, windows-949, x-mac-greek,		*
  *	x-mac-turkish, x-mac-centraleurroman, x-mac-cyrillic, ebcdic-cp-us, ibm-1047			*
*******************/
  $parameters['charset'] = "utf-8"; // Modify this line if you have problems with the character set.
// EOF parameters fix by AlexStudio

$parameters['currency_code'] = $my_currency;
  $parameters['invoice'] = substr($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, strpos($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, '-')+1);
  $parameters['custom'] = $customer_id;
  $parameters['no_note'] = '1';
  $parameters['notify_url'] = tep_href_link('ext/modules/payment/paypal_ipn/ipn.php', 'language=' . $_SESSION['language'], 'SSL', false, false);
  $parameters['cbt'] = CONFIRMATION_BUTTON_TEXT;  
  $parameters['return'] = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');
  //Modified by Fermin
  //$parameters['cancel_return'] = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL');
  $parameters['cancel_return'] = tep_href_link(FILENAME_PAYPAL_CANCEL, '', 'SSL');
  $parameters['bn'] = $this->identifier;
  $parameters['lc'] = $order->customer['country']['iso_code_2'];

if (tep_not_null(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PAGE_STYLE)) {
	$parameters['page_style'] = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PAGE_STYLE;
  }

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_STATUS == 'True') {
	$parameters['cert_id'] = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_CERT_ID;

$random_string = rand(100000, 999999) . '-' . $customer_id . '-';

$data = '';
	reset($parameters);
	while (list($key, $value) = each($parameters)) {
	  $data .= $key . '=' . $value . "\n";
	}

$fp = fopen(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt', 'w');
	fwrite($fp, $data);
	fclose($fp);

unset($data);

if (function_exists('openssl_pkcs7_sign') && function_exists('openssl_pkcs7_encrypt')) {
	  openssl_pkcs7_sign(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt', MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt', file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PUBLIC_KEY), file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PRIVATE_KEY), array('From' => MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ID), PKCS7_BINARY);

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt');

// remove headers from the signature
	  $signed = file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt');
	  $signed = explode("\n\n", $signed);
	  $signed = base64_decode($signed[1]);

$fp = fopen(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt', 'w');
	  fwrite($fp, $signed);
	  fclose($fp);

unset($signed);

openssl_pkcs7_encrypt(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt', MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt', file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY), array('From' => MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ID), PKCS7_BINARY);

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt');

// remove headers from the encrypted result
	  $data = file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt');
	  $data = explode("\n\n", $data);
	  $data = '-----BEGIN PKCS7-----' . "\n" . $data[1] . "\n" . '-----END PKCS7-----';

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt');
	} else {
	  exec(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_OPENSSL . ' smime -sign -in ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt -signer ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PUBLIC_KEY . ' -inkey ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PRIVATE_KEY . ' -outform der -nodetach -binary > ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt');
	  unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt');

exec(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_OPENSSL . ' smime -encrypt -des3 -binary -outform pem ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY . ' < ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt > ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt');
	  unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt');

$fh = fopen(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt', 'rb');
	  $data = fread($fh, filesize(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt'));
	  fclose($fh);

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt');
	}

$process_button_string = tep_draw_hidden_field('cmd', '_s-xclick') .
							 tep_draw_hidden_field('encrypted', $data);

unset($data);
  } else {
	reset($parameters);
	  $process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field($key, $value);
	}
  }
// BOF AlexStudio added debug code
  reset($parameters);
	$debug_data .= $key . '=' . $value . "\n";
  }
  error_log($debug_data, 1, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);
// EOF AlexStudio added debug code
  return $process_button_string;
}

function before_process() {
  global $cart;

$cart->reset(true);

// unregister session variables used during checkout
  tep_session_unregister('sendto');
  tep_session_unregister('billto');
  tep_session_unregister('shipping');
  tep_session_unregister('payment');
  tep_session_unregister('comments');

tep_session_unregister('cart_PayPal_IPN_ID');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS, '', 'SSL'));
}

function after_process() {
  return false;
}

function output_error() {
  return false;
}

function check() {
  if (!isset($this->_check)) {
	$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_STATUS'");
	$this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);
  }
  return $this->_check;
}

function install() {
  $check_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where orders_status_name = 'Preparing [PayPal IPN]' limit 1");

$status_query = tep_db_query("select max(orders_status_id) as status_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS);
	$status = tep_db_fetch_array($status_query);

$status_id = $status['status_id']+1;

$languages = tep_get_languages();

foreach ($languages as $lang) {
	  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " (orders_status_id, language_id, orders_status_name) values ('" . $status_id . "', '" . $lang['id'] . "', 'Preparing [PayPal IPN]')");
	}
  } else {
	$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

$status_id = $check['orders_status_id'];
  }

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable PayPal IPN Module', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_STATUS', 'False', 'Do you want to accept PayPal IPN payments?', '6', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Gateway Server', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_GATEWAY_SERVER', 'Testing', 'Use the testing (sandbox) or live gateway server for transactions?', '6', '2', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Testing\',\'Live\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort order of display.', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '3', now())");			
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('E-Mail Address', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ID', '', 'The e-mail address to use for the PayPal IPN service', '6', '5', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Transaction Currency', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_CURRENCY', 'Selected Currency', 'The currency to use for transactions', '6', '10', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Selected Currency\',\'Only USD\',\'Only GBP\',\'Only AUD\',\'Only CAD\',\'Only CHF\',\'Only CZK\',\'Only DKK\',\'Only EUR\',\'Only HKD\',\'Only HUF\',\'Only JPY\',\'Only NOK\',\'Only NZD\',\'Only PLN\',\'Only SEK\',\'Only SGD\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Payment Zone', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this payment method for that zone.', '6', '11', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Preparing Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '" . $status_id . "', 'Set the status of prepared orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '12', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set PayPal Acknowledged Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '0', 'Set the status of orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '13', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set PayPal Completed Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_COMP_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '0', 'Set the status of orders which are confirmed as paid (completed) to this value', '6', '13', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Transaction Type', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TRANSACTION_TYPE', 'Aggregate', 'Send individual items to PayPal or aggregate all as one total item?', '6', '14', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Per Item\',\'Aggregate\'), ', now())");
  // bof PandA.nl move tax to total amount
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Move tax to total amount', 'MOVE_TAX_TO_TOTAL_AMOUNT', 'True', 'Do you want to move the tax to the total amount? If true PayPal will allways show the total amount including tax. (needs Aggregate instead of Per Item to function)', '6', '15', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
  // eof PandA.nl move tax to total amount	  
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Page Style', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PAGE_STYLE', '', 'The page style to use for the transaction procedure (defined at your PayPal Profile page)', '6', '20', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Debug E-Mail Address', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_DEBUG_EMAIL', '', 'All parameters of an Invalid IPN notification will be sent to this email address if one is entered.', '6', '21', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('cURL Proxy server', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PROXY_SERVER', '', 'If curl transactions need to go through a proxy, type the address here starting with http://. Otherwise, leave it blank. The current GoDaddy proxy address is http://proxy.shr.secureserver.net:3128', '6', '22', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable Encrypted Web Payments', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_STATUS', 'False', 'Do you want to enable Encrypted Web Payments?', '6', '30', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Your Private Key', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PRIVATE_KEY', '', 'The location of your Private Key to use for signing the data. (*.pem)', '6', '31', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Your Public Certificate', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PUBLIC_KEY', '', 'The location of your Public Certificate to use for signing the data. (*.pem)', '6', '32', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('PayPals Public Certificate', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY', '', 'The location of the PayPal Public Certificate for encrypting the data.', '6', '33', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Your PayPal Public Certificate ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_CERT_ID', '', 'The Certificate ID to use from your PayPal Encrypted Payment Settings Profile.', '6', '34', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Working Directory', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY', '', 'The working directory to use for temporary files. (trailing slash needed)', '6', '35', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('OpenSSL Location', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_OPENSSL', '/usr/bin/openssl', 'The location of the openssl binary file.', '6', '36', now())");

}

function remove() {
  tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
}

function keys() {
// PandA.nl move tax to total amount added: ", 'MOVE_TAX_TO_TOTAL_AMOUNT'"
 return array('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_STATUS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_GATEWAY_SERVER', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_SORT_ORDER', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_CURRENCY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ZONE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_COMP_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TRANSACTION_TYPE', 'MOVE_TAX_TO_TOTAL_AMOUNT', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PAGE_STYLE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_DEBUG_EMAIL', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PROXY_SERVER', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_STATUS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PRIVATE_KEY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PUBLIC_KEY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_CERT_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_OPENSSL');
  }
 }
?>

Edited by Jan Zonjee

Here is the 'fixed' catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php for the missing invoice id problem. It's only been tested with PHP5 register globals on.

Alex,

It's a little early to report, however, I installed your fix on my system and did two live transactions. Both worked just fine, the invoice numbers were passed to PayPal, I received email notifications, and stock was updated. With one of the transactions, I did not return to my store after completing payment and everything worked fine. I have two accounts with PayPal, one personal the other business. My testing will pretty much be live, so I will give it about 1 week and then report the results.

My system:

osCommerce V2.2 RC2a

PHP Version 5.1.6, register_globals Off, Safe Mode Off

MySQL Version 5.0.27

Also, I notice this in the code:

// BOF AlexStudio added debug code

reset($parameters);

$debug_data .= $key . '=' . $value . "\n";

}

error_log($debug_data, 1, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

// EOF AlexStudio added debug code

It looks like an email address inside there. I didn't know, but I replaced it with mine. Is that what this is for?

Thanks for your help,

Alan

Edited by Jan Zonjee

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

Oops!! That block of code is not supposed to be there....

Alex,

Your fix seems to be working ok, however there is a new problem.

If a customer arrives on the confirmation page and decides they would like to change their shipping option, they may, and it will change on the confirmation page, but it does not change their Preparing [PayPal IPN] order in Admin. When the customer pays with the changed shipping option, the IPN’s information is different from that in Admin so they do not receive a completed status in Admin.

I was able to duplicate this problem.

Alan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

As mentioned earlier this fix has only been tested with PHP5 register globals on. Your 'new' problem seems pretty much like a register globals off issue. Did you try turning register globals on?

As mentioned earlier this fix has only been tested with PHP5 register globals on. Your 'new' problem seems pretty much like a register globals off issue. Did you try turning register globals on?

Alex,

I had register_globals off. I turned it to on in the php.ini file, restarted the server and the problem has not gone away. It does not matter whether RG is on or off, the results remain the same.

Alan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

Alex,

Also, with this problem, emails that are sent out after a person pays, receives the order information that is from Admin and not the actual item if there are shipping option changes in the course of checkout. So if a person wants a particular shipping service, changes his mind and opts for a cheaper service, pays at PayPal, after IPN is received, buyer receives email from oscommerce but with the first shipping service that he chose.

The wrong order information also shows up in the buyers account, so orders totals need to be changed in the database.

Alan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

Alex,

I have some more information. I tested all with register globals on.

As mentioned before, if a different shipping method is chosen after reaching the confirmation page the order does not update in the admin or the customers account page, however, the customer goes to paypal and pays with the new shipping option.

I tried something a little different.

I not only changed the shipping method but also changed the quantity on the shopping cart page. This did have the effect of updating by creating a new order altogether. In fact, if the only thing I change, when after arriving at the confirmation page, is the quantity in the shopping cart page, it just creates a new order. This is not the way it worked before I added your last fix. Before, it would simply edit the existing order.

Thanks for your generous help and I hope this info helps you.

Alan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box