• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Tags Controller

done everything and when i go to the admin i get this

1046 - No Database Selected

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

[TEP STOP]

Please help

ok i figured this out but now i get this

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_get_category_htc_title() (previously declared in /usr/home/chrisr/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php:475) in /usr/home/chrisr/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php

i see this place hasnt changed any

Whi is the support here so bad

This would be by far the best damn cart software around if it had half decent support

Please help me with this

It took me several changes, and I had to install it twice before it kinkof worked.Did you make the changes in the admin readme file that came with the contribution. I have had some trouble with this contrib and I found out that most of the people that are good at this stuff are logged in later int he day. between 6pm to 2am... you might want to wait a little, they will respond and be able to help you.