• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Store statistics

kit

HI,

i've installed store statistics and it's working great

But there's one little problem.

Every time i upload it on web server at the begining of the page i get following error

Warning: touch(): Utime failed: Operation not permitted in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/nexosports.com/httpdocs/ver3/admin/includes/graphs/store_daily.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 21

Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/nexosports.com/httpdocs/ver3/admin/includes/graphs/store_daily.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 22

and then graph displays

can somebody please tell me what could be the problem ?

Regards

Azi

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Got it installed and works fine, one question though does host mean separate host ip and hits does that mean hits on the website by the number of hosts.

eg

day 22 560 hits 120 hosts

Does this mean 120 unique visitors visiting web pages adding up to 560 together?

It looks loike this is what is meant, just wanted some clarity.

Kind Regards,

Timon

Emu Store - Emu Oil Products

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I installed this contrib a few months ago.

I have found that each month has the same result. Even April for the whole month.

Ok, it looks like I have to manually refresh the page when I change graph type, or month. I thought that it automatically did this.

• 11 months later...

I am having similar issues. Been using OSCommerce on my old shop for about 5 years now and am opening a new shop, and went with OSCommerce again. Brand-new, and clean installation from last night. Haven't done anything to the install yet except getting the stock install up and running, and installing this contribution.

Everything installed in the database, all files loaded, admin/graphs set to 777.

The code to log the stats into the database is working. Plenty getting added to the database as I can see through my phpmyadmin. However, when I try to run the stats pages, it comes up blank. Checked the access and error logs for that site, and no errors from the web server are being generated. No errors being disayed in my internet explorer or through OSCommerce. No files are being generated in the graphs directory. Tried refreshing the page manually, and still nothing.

Anyone have any ideas?

I am having similar issues. Been using OSCommerce on my old shop for about 5 years now and am opening a new shop, and went with OSCommerce again. Brand-new, and clean installation from last night. Haven't done anything to the install yet except getting the stock install up and running, and installing this contribution.

Everything installed in the database, all files loaded, admin/graphs set to 777.

The code to log the stats into the database is working. Plenty getting added to the database as I can see through my phpmyadmin. However, when I try to run the stats pages, it comes up blank. Checked the access and error logs for that site, and no errors from the web server are being generated. No errors being disayed in my internet explorer or through OSCommerce. No files are being generated in the graphs directory. Tried refreshing the page manually, and still nothing.

Anyone have any ideas?

You need time for the stats to be created.

As I mentioned, data is being logged no problem.

How much time are we talking about? I have done searches, product views, test orders and after a couple days, there are still no stats being displayed.

Have you done this:

Make sure that you set the premissions to 777 for the folder below and on all the files within it so that the graphs can be written to and created ...

/admin/images/graphs

Edited by Coopco

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I installed this contrib, but I can't find it in my left menu bar. There is no changes.

I don't know how fix it. If you have any ideas, help me.

Bonjour,

Je viens d'installer cette contrib, mais je ne la trouve pas dans le menu gauche de la page d'administration, aucune nouvelle ligne n'apparait dans le menu.

Je ne sais pas comment arranger ça. Si vous avez das idées, tenez-moi au courant.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I installed this contrib, but I can't find it in my left menu bar. There is no changes.

I don't know how fix it. If you have any ideas, help me.

Bonjour,

Je viens d'installer cette contrib, mais je ne la trouve pas dans le menu gauche de la page d'administration, aucune nouvelle ligne n'apparait dans le menu.

Je ne sais pas comment arranger ça. Si vous avez das idées, tenez-moi au courant.

Step 7. In admin/includes/column_left.php

Add the following lines before '?>':

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'store_statistics.php');

• 7 months later...