• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customers extra fields

kit

OK, please someone help, in desperate need here...

I need for this contrib to print the extra fields to the email confirmation that I and the user receive.

Can anyone assist by telling what I need to put in the checkout_process file to get the extra fields info to show up in there?

Thanks so much!

Jon

I'm very interested in finding out too. Anyone know how? please tell!

... And this contribution rocks!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I've installed this contrib (nice installation manual !)

but when I want to create a new account I've got this error

1146 - Table 'copres_site.TABLE_EXTRA_FIELDS_INFO' doesn't exist

select ce.fields_id, ce.fields_input_type, ce.fields_required_status, cei.fields_name, ce.fields_status, ce.fields_input_type, ce.fields_size from extra_fields ce, TABLE_EXTRA_FIELDS_INFO cei where ce.fields_status=1 and ce.fields_required_status=1 and cei.fields_id=ce.fields_id and cei.languages_id =1

[TEP STOP]

why ? how to repair it please ??

Thanks

cya

Edited by scareface

Yeah, great contibution !

if I understand correctly, this is this code wich displays the extra fields in product_info :

// START: Extra Fields Contribution v2.0b
 $extra_fields_query = tep_db_query("
				  SELECT pef.products_extra_fields_name as name, ptf.products_extra_fields_value as value FROM ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS . " pef LEFT JOIN  ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS ." ptf ON ptf.products_extra_fields_id=pef.products_extra_fields_id WHERE ptf.products_id=".$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']." and ptf.products_extra_fields_value<>'' and (pef.languages_id='0' or pef.languages_id='".$languages_id."') ORDER BY products_extra_fields_order");

while ($extra_fields = tep_db_fetch_array($extra_fields_query)) {
	echo '<b>'.$extra_fields['name'].' : </b>';
	echo $extra_fields['value'].'<BR>';
 }
// END: Extra Fields Contribution
?></p>

I would like to re-use it in another file (for exemple in product_news, below the name and model of product) : but there is something I don't understand, because I'm unable to do this. Everywhere I put the code, even in a blank file( with <html><head>... and so on), Firefox complains (syntax error :blink: )

Am I missing something ? Any help will be greatly apreciated, even a clue :D !

Hi

Is it possible to have an ON/OFF switch which HIDES an extra field from the customer and when it is switched ON allows the customer to see the field. Similar to the red/green switches which turn on and off products from the store.

Why? I need some additional customer fields and want to add parameters for each customer which ONLY admin can see.

Need this urgently. Please.

Many thanks.

Hi,

Could someone pllease help me to insert this new fields in invoice ?

Thank's

I'm also intrested in how to make this happen, has anyone figured how to make it work?

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

I would like to add this to Invoice as well, but I'll wait for that.

Once thing I did want to mention was that I preferred to have this new Admin page under Customers instead of Tools. So, I put this line:

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_EXTRA_FIELDS) . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_TOOLS_EXTRA_FIELDS_MANAGER . '</a><br>'.

Into /admin/includes/boxes/customer.php (between Customers and Orders) instead of in /admin/includes/boxes/tools.php

I realize that I should change it from BOX_TOOLS_.... to BOX_CUSTOMERS_...., but I'm feeling lazy.

I also modified the line in /admin/includes/languages/english.php from:

define('BOX_TOOLS_EXTRA_FIELDS_MANAGER','Extra fields manager');

to:

define('BOX_TOOLS_EXTRA_FIELDS_MANAGER','Extra Fields');

so that it would fit in my left column without wrapping. A small thing again, but I'm a bit AR. ;)

Hi Great Contrib,

I have a question when ever I add an extra field, My text is getting cut off in create account.php. How do i expand the text field so the entire questions is visible?

Thanks,

Jason Bioshop

Via phpMyAdmin, click on the extra_fields table, edit the fields_name field and change Length/Values from 32 to what you want and save it.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

I'm also intrested in how to make this happen, has anyone figured how to make it work?

Ditto that - I've been looking all over for some help on this issue but it seems that it may be sooooooo simple :blush: that nobody will dignify with a response, OR, it's too difficult/not possible?? :-" Don't know, but it would be very very sweet to get this into the confirmation emails, invoice and other places.

PLEASE PLEASE [grovel grovel] - will some kind soul assist with this??

TIA

Really cool contrib - thank you thank you thank you

After installing I am getting "Displaying 1 to 3 (of 3 Fields)" - I entered 4 and one disappeared so I'd really like to know where I can change the settings to get more fields.

Thanks much - very much appreciated

Really cool contrib - thank you thank you thank you

After installing I am getting "Displaying 1 to 3 (of 3 Fields)" - I entered 4 and one disappeared so I'd really like to know where I can change the settings to get more fields.

Thanks much - very much appreciated

My Bad! It was a problem of too long a work session [18 hours] and doing goofy things - - not limited to 3 after all - sorry!!

BUT, would still love to have the fields incorporated into the "Order Process" email

Thanks again

Hi Great Contrib,

I have a question when ever I add an extra field, My text is getting cut off in create account.php. How do i expand the text field so the entire questions is visible?

Thanks,

Jason Bioshop

change the sql structure of this field from varchar 32 to 255

oooops I ment 6 fields!!

Great Contribution

I found a bug that when multiple new fields are created and the Required Status is activated, the system increments all values.

ie I have 6 new fields and activated each with Required Status then placed 1 in each Minimum value.

the result was that the user was forced to add

1 characters in field 1

2 characters in field 1

3 characters in field 2

4 characters in field 3

5 characters in field 4

6 characters in field 5

It seams that the system is adding all the values together?

Andrew

you are right andrew. it is taking the fields id instead of its size.

in the javascript file, replace

check_input("<?php echo 'fields_' . $extra_fields['fields_id']?>", <?php echo $extra_fields['fields_id']-1;?>, "<?php echo $string_error; ?>");
by
check_input("<?php echo 'fields_' . $extra_fields['fields_id']?>", <?php echo $extra_fields['fields_size']-1;?>, "<?php echo $string_error; ?>");

HI

I am trying to load up this contribution - and am stuck on point 10:

10. In admin/customers.php Find: <tr>

<td class="formAreaTitle"><?php echo CATEGORY_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

Before add: <?echo tep_get_extra_fields($cInfo->customers_id,$languages_id)?>

Find line: if ($error == false) {

Before add: $extra_fields_query = tep_db_query("select ce.fields_id, ce.fields_input_type, ce.fields_required_status, cei.fields_name, ce.fields_status, ce.fields_input_type, ce.fields_size from " . TABLE_EXTRA_FIELDS . " ce, " . TABLE_EXTRA_FIELDS_INFO . " cei where ce.fields_status=1 and ce.fields_required_status=1 and cei.fields_id=ce.fields_id and cei.languages_id =" . $languages_id);

while($extra_fields = tep_db_fetch_array($extra_fields_query)){

if(strlen($HTTP_POST_VARS['fields_' . $extra_fields['fields_id']])<$extra_fields['fields_size']){

$error = true;

$string_error=sprintf(ENTRY_EXTRA_FIELDS_ERROR,$extra_fields['fields_name'],$extra_fields['fields_size']);

$messageStack->add($string_error);

}

}

Find line: tep_db_perform(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, $sql_data_array, 'update', "customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$default_address_id . "'");

After add: tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_TO_EXTRA_FIELDS . " where customers_id=" . (int)$customers_id);

$extra_fields_query = tep_db_query("select ce.fields_id from " . TABLE_EXTRA_FIELDS . " ce where ce.fields_status=1 ");

while($extra_fields = tep_db_fetch_array($extra_fields_query)){

$sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => (int)$customers_id,

'fields_id' => $extra_fields['fields_id'],

'value' => $HTTP_POST_VARS['fields_' . $extra_fields['fields_id']]);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CUSTOMERS_TO_EXTRA_FIELDS, $sql_data_array);

}

I havent got those lines in my admin/customers/php file:

Can you look and tell me where to put these lines? Thanks ;)

I'll keep loading the contribution and hopefully you'll get back to me soon !!!! thanks

<?php
/*
 $Id: customers.php,v 1.82 2003/06/30 13:54:14 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

$error = false;
 $processed = false;

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
switch ($action) {
  case 'update':
	$customers_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']);
	$customers_firstname = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['customers_firstname']);
	$customers_lastname = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['customers_lastname']);
	$customers_email_address = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['customers_email_address']);
	$customers_telephone = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['customers_telephone']);
	$customers_fax = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['customers_fax']);
	$customers_newsletter = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['customers_newsletter']);

$customers_gender = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['customers_gender']);
	$customers_dob = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['customers_dob']);

$default_address_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['default_address_id']);
	$entry_street_address = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['entry_street_address']);
	$entry_suburb = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['entry_suburb']);
	$entry_postcode = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['entry_postcode']);
	$entry_city = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['entry_city']);
	$entry_country_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['entry_country_id']);

$entry_company = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['entry_company']);
	$entry_state = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['entry_state']);
	if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['entry_zone_id'])) $entry_zone_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['entry_zone_id']);

if (strlen($customers_firstname) < ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH) {
	  $error = true;
	  $entry_firstname_error = true;
	} else {
	  $entry_firstname_error = false;
	}

if (strlen($customers_lastname) < ENTRY_LAST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH) {
	  $error = true;
	  $entry_lastname_error = true;
	} else {
	  $entry_lastname_error = false;
	}

if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') {
	  if (checkdate(substr(tep_date_raw($customers_dob), 4, 2), substr(tep_date_raw($customers_dob), 6, 2), substr(tep_date_raw($customers_dob), 0, 4))) {
		$entry_date_of_birth_error = false;
	  } else {
		$error = true;
		$entry_date_of_birth_error = true;
	  }
	}

if (strlen($customers_email_address) < ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH) {
	  $error = true;
	  $entry_email_address_error = true;
	} else {
	  $entry_email_address_error = false;
	}

if (!tep_validate_email($customers_email_address)) {
	  $error = true;
	  $entry_email_address_check_error = true;
	} else {
	  $entry_email_address_check_error = false;
	}

if (strlen($entry_street_address) < ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH) {
	  $error = true;
	  $entry_street_address_error = true;
	} else {
	  $entry_street_address_error = false;
	}

if (strlen($entry_postcode) < ENTRY_POSTCODE_MIN_LENGTH) {
	  $error = true;
	  $entry_post_code_error = true;
	} else {
	  $entry_post_code_error = false;
	}

if (strlen($entry_city) < ENTRY_CITY_MIN_LENGTH) {
	  $error = true;
	  $entry_city_error = true;
	} else {
	  $entry_city_error = false;
	}

if ($entry_country_id == false) {
	  $error = true;
	  $entry_country_error = true;
	} else {
	  $entry_country_error = false;
	}

if (ACCOUNT_STATE == 'true') {
	  if ($entry_country_error == true) {
		$entry_state_error = true;
	  } else {
		$zone_id = 0;
		$entry_state_error = false;
		$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$entry_country_id . "'");
		$check_value = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);
		$entry_state_has_zones = ($check_value['total'] > 0);
		if ($entry_state_has_zones == true) {
		  $zone_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$entry_country_id . "' and zone_name = '" . tep_db_input($entry_state) . "'");
		  if (tep_db_num_rows($zone_query) == 1) {
			$zone_values = tep_db_fetch_array($zone_query);
			$entry_zone_id = $zone_values['zone_id'];
		  } else {
			$error = true;
		  }
		} else {
		  if ($entry_state == false) {
			$error = true;
		  }
		}
	 }
  }

if (strlen($customers_telephone) < ENTRY_TELEPHONE_MIN_LENGTH) {
	$error = true;
	$entry_telephone_error = true;
  } else {
	$entry_telephone_error = false;
  }

$check_email = tep_db_query("select customers_email_address from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($customers_email_address) . "' and customers_id != '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");
  if (tep_db_num_rows($check_email)) {
	$error = true;
	$entry_email_address_exists = true;
  } else {
	$entry_email_address_exists = false;
  }

if ($error == false) {

$sql_data_array = array('customers_firstname' => $customers_firstname,
							'customers_lastname' => $customers_lastname,
							'customers_email_address' => $customers_email_address,
							'customers_telephone' => $customers_telephone,
							'customers_fax' => $customers_fax,
							'customers_newsletter' => $customers_newsletter);

if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') $sql_data_array['customers_gender'] = $customers_gender;
	if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') $sql_data_array['customers_dob'] = tep_date_raw($customers_dob);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CUSTOMERS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " set customers_info_date_account_last_modified = now() where customers_info_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");

if ($entry_zone_id > 0) $entry_state = '';

$sql_data_array = array('entry_firstname' => $customers_firstname,
							'entry_lastname' => $customers_lastname,
							'entry_street_address' => $entry_street_address,
							'entry_postcode' => $entry_postcode,
							'entry_city' => $entry_city,
							'entry_country_id' => $entry_country_id);

if (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_company'] = $entry_company;
	if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_suburb'] = $entry_suburb;

if ($entry_zone_id > 0) {
		$sql_data_array['entry_zone_id'] = $entry_zone_id;
		$sql_data_array['entry_state'] = '';
	  } else {
		$sql_data_array['entry_zone_id'] = '0';
		$sql_data_array['entry_state'] = $entry_state;
	  }
	}

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, $sql_data_array, 'update', "customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$default_address_id . "'");

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('cID', 'action')) . 'cID=' . $customers_id));

} else if ($error == true) {
	  $cInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);
	  $processed = true;
	}

break;
  case 'deleteconfirm':
	$customers_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']);

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_reviews']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_reviews'] == 'on')) {
	  $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select reviews_id from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");
	  while ($reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query)) {
		tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_REVIEWS_DESCRIPTION . " where reviews_id = '" . (int)$reviews['reviews_id'] . "'");
	  }

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");
	} else {
	  tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " set customers_id = null where customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");
	}

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");
	tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");
	tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " where customers_info_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");
	tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");
	tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");
	tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WHOS_ONLINE . " where customer_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('cID', 'action'))));
	break;
  default:
	$customers_query = tep_db_query("select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c left join " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] . "'");
	$customers = tep_db_fetch_array($customers_query);
	$cInfo = new objectInfo($customers);
}
 }
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>
<?php
 if ($action == 'edit' || $action == 'update') {
?>
<script language="javascript"><!--

function check_form() {
 var error = 0;
 var error_message = "<?php echo JS_ERROR; ?>";

var customers_firstname = document.customers.customers_firstname.value;
 var customers_lastname = document.customers.customers_lastname.value;
<?php if (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true') echo 'var entry_company = document.customers.entry_company.value;' . "\n"; ?>
<?php if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') echo 'var customers_dob = document.customers.customers_dob.value;' . "\n"; ?>
 var customers_email_address = document.customers.customers_email_address.value;
 var entry_street_address = document.customers.entry_street_address.value;
 var entry_postcode = document.customers.entry_postcode.value;
 var entry_city = document.customers.entry_city.value;
 var customers_telephone = document.customers.customers_telephone.value;

<?php if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') { ?>
 if (document.customers.customers_gender[0].checked || document.customers.customers_gender[1].checked) {
 } else {
error_message = error_message + "<?php echo JS_GENDER; ?>";
error = 1;
 }
<?php } ?>

if (customers_firstname == "" || customers_firstname.length < <?php echo ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH; ?>) {
error_message = error_message + "<?php echo JS_FIRST_NAME; ?>";
error = 1;
 }

if (customers_lastname == "" || customers_lastname.length < <?php echo ENTRY_LAST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH; ?>) {
error_message = error_message + "<?php echo JS_LAST_NAME; ?>";
error = 1;
 }

<?php if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') { ?>
 if (customers_dob == "" || customers_dob.length < <?php echo ENTRY_DOB_MIN_LENGTH; ?>) {
error_message = error_message + "<?php echo JS_DOB; ?>";
error = 1;
 }
<?php } ?>

if (customers_email_address == "" || customers_email_address.length < <?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH; ?>) {
error_message = error_message + "<?php echo JS_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?>";
error = 1;
 }

if (entry_street_address == "" || entry_street_address.length < <?php echo ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH; ?>) {
error_message = error_message + "<?php echo JS_ADDRESS; ?>";
error = 1;
 }

if (entry_postcode == "" || entry_postcode.length < <?php echo ENTRY_POSTCODE_MIN_LENGTH; ?>) {
error_message = error_message + "<?php echo JS_POST_CODE; ?>";
error = 1;
 }

if (entry_city == "" || entry_city.length < <?php echo ENTRY_CITY_MIN_LENGTH; ?>) {
error_message = error_message + "<?php echo JS_CITY; ?>";
error = 1;
 }

<?php
?>
 if (document.customers.elements['entry_state'].type != "hidden") {
if (document.customers.entry_state.value == '' || document.customers.entry_state.value.length < <?php echo ENTRY_STATE_MIN_LENGTH; ?> ) {
   error_message = error_message + "<?php echo JS_STATE; ?>";
   error = 1;
}
 }
<?php
 }
?>

if (document.customers.elements['entry_country_id'].type != "hidden") {
if (document.customers.entry_country_id.value == 0) {
  error_message = error_message + "<?php echo JS_COUNTRY; ?>";
  error = 1;
}
 }

if (customers_telephone == "" || customers_telephone.length < <?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_MIN_LENGTH; ?>) {
error_message = error_message + "<?php echo JS_TELEPHONE; ?>";
error = 1;
 }

if (error == 1) {
alert(error_message);
return false;
 } else {
return true;
 }
}
//--></script>
<?php
 }
?>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onload="SetFocus();">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 if ($action == 'edit' || $action == 'update') {
$newsletter_array = array(array('id' => '1', 'text' => ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_YES),
						  array('id' => '0', 'text' => ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_NO));
?>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('customers', FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=update', 'post', 'onSubmit="return check_form();"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('default_address_id', $cInfo->customers_default_address_id); ?>
	<td class="formAreaTitle"><?php echo CATEGORY_PERSONAL; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="formArea"><table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
<?php
if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') {
?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_GENDER; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
if ($error == true) {
  if ($entry_gender_error == true) {
	echo tep_draw_radio_field('customers_gender', 'm', false, $cInfo->customers_gender) . '  ' . MALE . '  ' . tep_draw_radio_field('customers_gender', 'f', false, $cInfo->customers_gender) . '  ' . FEMALE . ' ' . ENTRY_GENDER_ERROR;
  } else {
	echo ($cInfo->customers_gender == 'm') ? MALE : FEMALE;
	echo tep_draw_hidden_field('customers_gender');
  }
} else {
  echo tep_draw_radio_field('customers_gender', 'm', false, $cInfo->customers_gender) . '  ' . MALE . '  ' . tep_draw_radio_field('customers_gender', 'f', false, $cInfo->customers_gender) . '  ' . FEMALE;
}
?></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_FIRST_NAME; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
 if ($error == true) {
if ($entry_firstname_error == true) {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_firstname', $cInfo->customers_firstname, 'maxlength="32"') . ' ' . ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_ERROR;
} else {
  echo $cInfo->customers_firstname . tep_draw_hidden_field('customers_firstname');
}
 } else {
echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_firstname', $cInfo->customers_firstname, 'maxlength="32"', true);
 }
?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_LAST_NAME; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
 if ($error == true) {
if ($entry_lastname_error == true) {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_lastname', $cInfo->customers_lastname, 'maxlength="32"') . ' ' . ENTRY_LAST_NAME_ERROR;
} else {
  echo $cInfo->customers_lastname . tep_draw_hidden_field('customers_lastname');
}
 } else {
echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_lastname', $cInfo->customers_lastname, 'maxlength="32"', true);
 }
?></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') {
?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH; ?></td>
		<td class="main">

<?php
if ($error == true) {
  if ($entry_date_of_birth_error == true) {
	echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_dob', tep_date_short($cInfo->customers_dob), 'maxlength="10"') . ' ' . ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_ERROR;
  } else {
	echo $cInfo->customers_dob . tep_draw_hidden_field('customers_dob');
  }
} else {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_dob', tep_date_short($cInfo->customers_dob), 'maxlength="10"', true);
}
?></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
 if ($error == true) {
if ($entry_email_address_error == true) {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_email_address', $cInfo->customers_email_address, 'maxlength="96"') . ' ' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR;
} elseif ($entry_email_address_check_error == true) {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_email_address', $cInfo->customers_email_address, 'maxlength="96"') . ' ' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CHECK_ERROR;
} elseif ($entry_email_address_exists == true) {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_email_address', $cInfo->customers_email_address, 'maxlength="96"') . ' ' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR_EXISTS;
} else {
  echo $customers_email_address . tep_draw_hidden_field('customers_email_address');
}
 } else {
echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_email_address', $cInfo->customers_email_address, 'maxlength="96"', true);
 }
?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
if (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true') {
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="formAreaTitle"><?php echo CATEGORY_COMPANY; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_COMPANY; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
if ($error == true) {
  if ($entry_company_error == true) {
	echo tep_draw_input_field('entry_company', $cInfo->entry_company, 'maxlength="32"') . ' ' . ENTRY_COMPANY_ERROR;
  } else {
	echo $cInfo->entry_company . tep_draw_hidden_field('entry_company');
  }
} else {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('entry_company', $cInfo->entry_company, 'maxlength="32"');
}
?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="formAreaTitle"><?php echo CATEGORY_ADDRESS; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
 if ($error == true) {
if ($entry_street_address_error == true) {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('entry_street_address', $cInfo->entry_street_address, 'maxlength="64"') . ' ' . ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_ERROR;
} else {
  echo $cInfo->entry_street_address . tep_draw_hidden_field('entry_street_address');
}
 } else {
echo tep_draw_input_field('entry_street_address', $cInfo->entry_street_address, 'maxlength="64"', true);
 }
?></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') {
?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_SUBURB; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
if ($error == true) {
  if ($entry_suburb_error == true) {
	echo tep_draw_input_field('suburb', $cInfo->entry_suburb, 'maxlength="32"') . ' ' . ENTRY_SUBURB_ERROR;
  } else {
	echo $cInfo->entry_suburb . tep_draw_hidden_field('entry_suburb');
  }
} else {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('entry_suburb', $cInfo->entry_suburb, 'maxlength="32"');
}
?></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_POST_CODE; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
 if ($error == true) {
if ($entry_post_code_error == true) {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('entry_postcode', $cInfo->entry_postcode, 'maxlength="8"') . ' ' . ENTRY_POST_CODE_ERROR;
} else {
  echo $cInfo->entry_postcode . tep_draw_hidden_field('entry_postcode');
}
 } else {
echo tep_draw_input_field('entry_postcode', $cInfo->entry_postcode, 'maxlength="8"', true);
 }
?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CITY; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
 if ($error == true) {
if ($entry_city_error == true) {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('entry_city', $cInfo->entry_city, 'maxlength="32"') . ' ' . ENTRY_CITY_ERROR;
} else {
  echo $cInfo->entry_city . tep_draw_hidden_field('entry_city');
}
 } else {
echo tep_draw_input_field('entry_city', $cInfo->entry_city, 'maxlength="32"', true);
 }
?></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_STATE; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
$entry_state = tep_get_zone_name($cInfo->entry_country_id, $cInfo->entry_zone_id, $cInfo->entry_state);
if ($error == true) {
  if ($entry_state_error == true) {
	if ($entry_state_has_zones == true) {
	  $zones_array = array();
	  $zones_query = tep_db_query("select zone_name from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . tep_db_input($cInfo->entry_country_id) . "' order by zone_name");
	  while ($zones_values = tep_db_fetch_array($zones_query)) {
		$zones_array[] = array('id' => $zones_values['zone_name'], 'text' => $zones_values['zone_name']);
	  }
	  echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('entry_state', $zones_array) . ' ' . ENTRY_STATE_ERROR;
	} else {
	  echo tep_draw_input_field('entry_state', tep_get_zone_name($cInfo->entry_country_id, $cInfo->entry_zone_id, $cInfo->entry_state)) . ' ' . ENTRY_STATE_ERROR;
	}
  } else {
	echo $entry_state . tep_draw_hidden_field('entry_zone_id') . tep_draw_hidden_field('entry_state');
  }
} else {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('entry_state', tep_get_zone_name($cInfo->entry_country_id, $cInfo->entry_zone_id, $cInfo->entry_state));
}

?></td>
	 </tr>
<?php
}
?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_COUNTRY; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
 if ($error == true) {
if ($entry_country_error == true) {
  echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('entry_country_id', tep_get_countries(), $cInfo->entry_country_id) . ' ' . ENTRY_COUNTRY_ERROR;
} else {
  echo tep_get_country_name($cInfo->entry_country_id) . tep_draw_hidden_field('entry_country_id');
}
 } else {
echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('entry_country_id', tep_get_countries(), $cInfo->entry_country_id);
 }
?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="formAreaTitle"><?php echo CATEGORY_CONTACT; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
 if ($error == true) {
if ($entry_telephone_error == true) {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_telephone', $cInfo->customers_telephone, 'maxlength="32"') . ' ' . ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_ERROR;
} else {
  echo $cInfo->customers_telephone . tep_draw_hidden_field('customers_telephone');
}
 } else {
echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_telephone', $cInfo->customers_telephone, 'maxlength="32"', true);
 }
?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
 if ($processed == true) {
echo $cInfo->customers_fax . tep_draw_hidden_field('customers_fax');
 } else {
echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_fax', $cInfo->customers_fax, 'maxlength="32"');
 }
?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	 <?echo tep_get_extra_fields($cInfo->customers_id,$languages_id)?>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_NEWSLETTER; ?></td>
		<td class="main">
<?php
if ($cInfo->customers_newsletter == '1') {
  echo ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_YES;
} else {
  echo ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_NO;
}
echo tep_draw_hidden_field('customers_newsletter');
 } else {
echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('customers_newsletter', $newsletter_array, (($cInfo->customers_newsletter == '1') ? '1' : '0'));
 }
?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td align="right" class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))) .'">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>'; ?></td>
  </tr></form>
<?php
 } else {
?>
  <tr>
	  <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('search', FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, '', 'get'); ?>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
		<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('search'); ?></td>
	  </form></tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_LASTNAME; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_FIRSTNAME; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACCOUNT_CREATED; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>
		  </tr>
<?php
$search = '';
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {
  $keywords = tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']));
  $search = "where c.customers_lastname like '%" . $keywords . "%' or c.customers_firstname like '%" . $keywords . "%' or c.customers_email_address like '%" . $keywords . "%'";
}
$customers_query_raw = "select c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_country_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c left join " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id " . $search . " order by c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname";
$customers_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $customers_query_raw, $customers_query_numrows);
$customers_query = tep_db_query($customers_query_raw);
while ($customers = tep_db_fetch_array($customers_query)) {
  $info_query = tep_db_query("select customers_info_date_account_created as date_account_created, customers_info_date_account_last_modified as date_account_last_modified, customers_info_date_of_last_logon as date_last_logon, customers_info_number_of_logons as number_of_logons from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " where customers_info_id = '" . $customers['customers_id'] . "'");
  $info = tep_db_fetch_array($info_query);

if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] == $customers['customers_id']))) && !isset($cInfo)) {
	$country_query = tep_db_query("select countries_name from " . TABLE_COUNTRIES . " where countries_id = '" . (int)$customers['entry_country_id'] . "'");
	$country = tep_db_fetch_array($country_query);

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as number_of_reviews from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customers['customers_id'] . "'");
	$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

$customer_info = array_merge($country, $info, $reviews);

$cInfo_array = array_merge($customers, $customer_info);
	$cInfo = new objectInfo($cInfo_array);
  }

if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($customers['customers_id'] == $cInfo->customers_id)) {
	echo '		  <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('cID', 'action')) . 'cID=' . $cInfo->customers_id . '&action=edit') . '\'">' . "\n";
  } else {
	echo '		  <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('cID')) . 'cID=' . $customers['customers_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";
  }
?>
			<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $customers['customers_lastname']; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $customers['customers_firstname']; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo tep_date_short($info['date_account_created']); ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($customers['customers_id'] == $cInfo->customers_id)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('cID')) . 'cID=' . $customers['customers_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
		  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
		  <tr>
			<td colspan="4"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
			  <tr>
				<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $customers_split->display_count($customers_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_CUSTOMERS); ?></td>
				<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo $customers_split->display_links($customers_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y', 'cID'))); ?></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {
?>
			  <tr>
				<td align="right" colspan="2"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reset.gif', IMAGE_RESET) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

switch ($action) {
case 'confirm':
  $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_CUSTOMER . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('customers', FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('cID', 'action')) . 'cID=' . $cInfo->customers_id . '&action=deleteconfirm'));
  $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_INTRO . '<br><br><b>' . $cInfo->customers_firstname . ' ' . $cInfo->customers_lastname . '</b>');
  if (isset($cInfo->number_of_reviews) && ($cInfo->number_of_reviews) > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_reviews', 'on', true) . ' ' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_REVIEWS, $cInfo->number_of_reviews));
  $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('cID', 'action')) . 'cID=' . $cInfo->customers_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
  break;
default:
  if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo)) {
	$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $cInfo->customers_firstname . ' ' . $cInfo->customers_lastname . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('cID', 'action')) . 'cID=' . $cInfo->customers_id . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('cID', 'action')) . 'cID=' . $cInfo->customers_id . '&action=confirm') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, 'cID=' . $cInfo->customers_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_orders.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MAIL, 'selected_box=tools&customer=' . $cInfo->customers_email_address) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_email.gif', IMAGE_EMAIL) . '</a>');
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ACCOUNT_CREATED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->date_account_created));
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ACCOUNT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->date_account_last_modified));
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_DATE_LAST_LOGON . ' '  . tep_date_short($cInfo->date_last_logon));
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_NUMBER_OF_LOGONS . ' ' . $cInfo->number_of_logons);
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_COUNTRY . ' ' . $cInfo->countries_name);
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_NUMBER_OF_REVIEWS . ' ' . $cInfo->number_of_reviews);
  }
  break;
 }

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {
echo '			<td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;
echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo '			</td>' . "\n";
 }
?>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

It's there around line 664

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_NEWSLETTER; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($cInfo->customers_newsletter == '1') {

echo ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_YES;

} else {

echo ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_NO;

}

Depending on the editor your using, there should be a "Find" or "Search" function, copy/paste <td class="formAreaTitle"><?php echo CATEGORY_OPTIONS; ?></td> and you should be able to find it.

Check the contributions, I remember see something like that a while ago

Awesome contribution! Thanks for all of your hard work.

Was curious if anyone had figured out how to include the extra field on the invoice? I haven't been able to figure it out and am completely frustrated.

Any input is welcome, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
in "extra fields manager" getting following message/error

------------------------------------------------------------------

1146 - Table 'kmberly_kmberly333.TABLE_EXTRA_FIELDS' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_EXTRA_FIELDS ce, TABLE_EXTRA_FIELDS_INFO cei where cei.fields_id=ce.fields_id and cei.languages_id =1

[TEP STOP]

any help greatly appreciated. would very much like to get this working...soon :rolleyes:

thanks kim

p.s. noob!!

I'm getting the same error msg. Redid steps 6 & 11 but still the same. Any other suggestions???

Thanks

hi there, in the install doc it has this...

should this be

<?php echo tep_get_extra_fields($cInfo->customers_id,$languages_id)?>

sorry, it wont let me edit my post

in the install it says

in the admin/customers

find

<tr>
  </tr>

add before

should this line read

<?php echo tep_get_extra_fields($cInfo->customers_id,$languages_id)?>

ether one should work, I think it depends on the PHP version your running.

hiya ok, i got it installed, but now, when i go to catalog/create_account.php i get this

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /mounted-storage/home13/sub004/sc12844-MMOB/www/catalog/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /mounted-storage/home13/sub004/sc12844-MMOB/www/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to add this to Invoice as well, but I'll wait for that.

Once thing I did want to mention was that I preferred to have this new Admin page under Customers instead of Tools. So, I put this line:

:D I like this update! I don't think you're AR becuase it made sense to me. Well, maybe I am too???

Thanks! CRR