• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header_Tags_Controller_and_corrections

I tried to install Header_Tags_Controller_and_corrections for the first time. I used the auto install script and believe that everything went ok. Now I have several errors.

Warning: main(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_DEFAULT): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/steven/onlinetransmissionparts.com/catalog/index.php on line 33

Warning: main(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_DEFAULT): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/steven/onlinetransmissionparts.com/catalog/index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_DEFAULT' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/steven/onlinetransmissionparts.com/catalog/index.php on line 33

33 require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);

34 ?>

35 <!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

36 <html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

Does this look like a common problem? Is their any documentation that walks me through the install? Anything would help. Thank you

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_DEFAULT' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/steven/onlinetransmissionparts.com/catalog/index.php on line 33

33 require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);

34 ?>

35 <!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

36 <html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

Does this look like a common problem? Is their any documentation that walks me through the install? Anything would help. Thank you

Line 33 is exactly like my line 33, so the line isn't the problem. I haven't installed this contribution yet but plan on doing it in the next couple of days.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Phil

thank you, I did notice that my english flag came back. I renamed it and changed it to a us flag. Seems like something happened, maybe a file that is pointing to something else. If anyone knows how I can check the database to make sure line 13 is still pointing to what ever it points to please let me know.

Thank You.