• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Information Pages Unlimited v1.0

chooch

i got question about Information Pages Unlimited v2.04.4

A: in catalog\information.php

if(!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_id']) || !tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_id']) || !is_numeric($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_id']) )

become

if(!isset($_GET['info_id']) || !tep_not_null($_GET['info_id']) || !is_numeric($_GET['info_id']) )

could you confirm and explain that $_GET has to be used instead of $HTTP_GET_VARS

2.also maybe it s a typo mistake but line

<td class="main"><BR><?php echo $description; ?></td>

become

<td class="main"><br/><?php echo $description; ?></td>

what is the use of <br/> ?

MS2

• 5 weeks later...

nevermind, found it.

information_form.php

Line 90 - Missnig the % in the width="100"

<td valign="top" class="main" width="100" colspan="2"><?php if ($i == 0) echo ENTRY_DESCRIPTION; ?><p />

So it should be

<td valign="top" class="main" width="100%" colspan="2"><?php if ($i == 0) echo ENTRY_DESCRIPTION; ?><p />

Can anyone help me, I have added the contrib, installed the wysiwyg editor and everything works fine except when displaying the info, for example I made a hello info in gsw-int.com/miami and when clicking it the info display breaks my current template.

here is the full link:

http://gsw-int.com/miami/information.php?info_id=2

Thanks in advanced

Edited by screege

• 2 weeks later...

I've got this contrib installed, but there seems to be a problem with the html editor.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_draw_fckeditor() in /var/www/catalog/admin/information_form.php on line 96

What have I done wrong?

I've got this contrib installed, but there seems to be a problem with the html editor.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_draw_fckeditor() in /var/www/catalog/admin/information_form.php on line 96

What have I done wrong?

Yep, there was a big problem with fckeditor, it wasn't installed! lol :-" :rolleyes:

For some reason I thought it came with oscommerce?

Everything is working great now :thumbsup:

just been trying to add this and failing right at the start with the sql query, if i run the 2042 or 2044 version i get the same error, when i try run the query i get the following error -

SQL-query :

CREATE TABLE `information` (

`information_id` tinyint( 3 ) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,

`information_group_id` int( 11 ) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

`information_title` varchar( 255 ) NOT NULL default '',

`information_description` text NOT NULL ,

`parent_id` int( 11 ) default NULL ,

`sort_order` tinyint( 3 ) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

`visible` enum( '1', '0' ) NOT NULL default '1',

`language_id` int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '0',

PRIMARY KEY ( `information_id` , `language_id` )

)ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = latin1

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1' at line 11

great constribution. i just added to my site but i have a small problem (i think).. When i am going on "Information pages" i see two buttons, the one is named "new" and from this i can create new pages and the other is "cancel".. But when i am going to "welcome message" there is only one button, and this is the cancel button.. So there is no button called "new" and if can't create a message or anything.. Any ideas?

PS : also in your readme file, in the end you write : find in /catalog/admin/htmloutput.php

The htmoutput is on /catalog/admin/includes/functions/

Edited by draculakos

I am Maintaining :

Product_Short_Description (i added it on specials.php and in shopping_cart.php)

City Shipping Rates With Admin (fixed the error that was giving wrong total shipping charges)

I had Created :

UTF bug fix on standard reviews system (admin & block)

Corrupted character on mysql with utf-8

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I am a little lost. I have a fresh install and have installed FCKeditor and it seems to be working fine.

The problem is that in admin/ info manager/information pages I cannot 'see' any of the existing information pages to be able to edit (i.e conditions, contact us) and if I add one it does not show up on my test site.

I am missing something real simple :( but can't find the problem, can someone please lead me in the right direction to look?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Hello,

After installing the above mentioned contribution, I create a page from admin and everything works correctly, I go to the index, give him to the new link that I have just created and there does not go out the text that I have introduced, only there goes out the word "Array".

The has same thing happened to someone?

I have tried with the last version, 2.04.2 and it does exactly the same thing, there goes out the word "Array" instead of the text that I introduce. For if it uses as something, I have also installed the contribuciones Seo and SiteMap.

Please, to seeing if someone can help me

They can see the mistake in: http://www.animalots.org/quienes-somos-i-1.html

Thank you.

Use my information.php and tell me if it`s ok!

<?php
 /*
 Module: Information Pages Unlimited
	  File date: 2007/02/17
	  Based on the FAQ script of adgrafics
	  Adjusted by Joeri Stegeman (joeri210 at yahoo.com), The Netherlands

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Released under the GNU General Public License
 */

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_INFORMATION);

if(!isset($_GET['info_id']) || !tep_not_null($_GET['info_id']) || !is_numeric($_GET['info_id']) ) {
	$title = 'Sorry. Page Not Found.';
	$breadcrumb->add($INFO_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_INFORMATION, 'info_id=' . $_GET['info_id'], 'NONSSL'));
} else {
$info_id = intval($_GET['info_id']);
$information_query = tep_db_query("SELECT information_title, information_description FROM " . TABLE_INFORMATION . " WHERE visible='1' AND information_id='" . (int)$info_id . "' AND language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$information = tep_db_fetch_array($information_query);
if(count($information) > 1) {
	$title = stripslashes($information['information_title']);
	$description = stripslashes($information['information_description']);

// Added as noticed by infopages module
	if (!preg_match("/([\<])([^\>]{1,})*([\>])/i", $description)) 
	{
		  $description = str_replace("\r\n", "<br>\r\n", $description); 
	}
	  $breadcrumb->add($title, tep_href_link(FILENAME_INFORMATION, 'info_id=' . $_GET['info_id'], 'NONSSL'));
} else {
	$title = 'Sorry. Page Not Found.';
	$breadcrumb->add($INFO_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_INFORMATION, 'info_id=' . $_GET['info_id'], 'NONSSL'));
}
$out = $description;
}
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE . ' - ' . $title; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on' ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo $title; ?></td>
		<td align="right"><?php echo $articles_menu; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><br/><?php echo $out; ?></td>
		</tr>
		<tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
		<tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table>

</td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Edited by vali29

• 2 weeks later...

I installed everything and, but when i click on file manager it says Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

The only part i was unclear about was the following, could this have caused my problem? any other suggestions.

4) If configuration group id 16 is taken replace the number 16 with the next free number

how do i change the configuartion group id or how do i find out what it is

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I do not seem to be able to add the following two lines as the error message says duplicate entry at 182 but even if I change the value to a configuration id that is not used I still get the same error. Please advise:

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES

(182, 'FCKeditor verwenden', 'DESCRIPTION_EDITOR', 'ja', 'Soll der HTML-Editor für Beschreibungen benutzt werden?', 16, 1, '2008-03-20 22:40:05', '2007-05-13 06:37:14', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''ja'', ''nein''),'),

(183, 'Höhe FCKeditor', 'FCK_EDITOR_HEIGHT', '600', 'Höhe der Eingabefelder in Pixel bei Verwendung des FCK-Editors.', 16, 2, '2007-12-17 01:08:56', '2007-05-13 06:37:14', NULL, NULL);

I get:

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` )

VALUES ( 390, 'FCKeditor verwenden', 'DESCRIPTION_EDITOR', 'ja', 'Soll der HTML-Editor für Beschreibungen benutzt werden?', 16, 1, '2008-03-20 22:40:05', '2007-05-13 06:37:14', NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''ja'', ''nein''),' ) , ( 391, 'Höhe FCKeditor', 'FCK_EDITOR_HEIGHT', '600', 'Höhe der Eingabefelder in Pixel bei Verwendung des FCK-Editors.', 16, 2, '2007-12-17 01:08:56', '2007-05-13 06:37:14', NULL , NULL )

MySQL said:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '390' for key 1

So regardless if I change the configuartion_id I still get the above error

Please advise

Thanks

Whats the point of a signature?

Hi

I do not seem to be able to add the following two lines as the error message says duplicate entry at 182 but even if I change the value to a configuration id that is not used I still get the same error. Please advise:

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES

(182, 'FCKeditor verwenden', 'DESCRIPTION_EDITOR', 'ja', 'Soll der HTML-Editor für Beschreibungen benutzt werden?', 16, 1, '2008-03-20 22:40:05', '2007-05-13 06:37:14', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''ja'', ''nein''),'),

(183, 'Höhe FCKeditor', 'FCK_EDITOR_HEIGHT', '600', 'Höhe der Eingabefelder in Pixel bei Verwendung des FCK-Editors.', 16, 2, '2007-12-17 01:08:56', '2007-05-13 06:37:14', NULL, NULL);

I get:

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` )

VALUES ( 390, 'FCKeditor verwenden', 'DESCRIPTION_EDITOR', 'ja', 'Soll der HTML-Editor für Beschreibungen benutzt werden?', 16, 1, '2008-03-20 22:40:05', '2007-05-13 06:37:14', NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''ja'', ''nein''),' ) , ( 391, 'Höhe FCKeditor', 'FCK_EDITOR_HEIGHT', '600', 'Höhe der Eingabefelder in Pixel bei Verwendung des FCK-Editors.', 16, 2, '2007-12-17 01:08:56', '2007-05-13 06:37:14', NULL , NULL )

MySQL said:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '390' for key 1

So regardless if I change the configuartion_id I still get the above error

Please advise

Thanks

Hi - I have resolved this issue thanks.

phpMyAdmin was retricting results so when I applied me own sql query to find the last id used I then was able to find what the next empty id's are and apply the insert

Okay my installation is 90% good just need two issues resolevd and then everything will be good.

The only things not working at the moment are that the WELCOME TEXT on the main page is not picking up that defined through admin but instead the hard coded values in languages/engligh.php

Also when creating new pages in admin the new page shows up on the website but after click the link in the information box the page is shown without any content except for the title. WHere the content is suppose to be it just says ARRAY.

The veriosn that I am using is Information pages 2.04.6 - so if anyone can please suggest something I will be grateful.

Thank You

B

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to deactivate an Information link so that the public can't see it but it will still be "linkable"? In other words, so we can reference it in our help center but its not necessarily displayed in information box?

Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I am having a problem installing Information Pages Unlimited

when I go and try and import the sql file I get a error saying

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `configuration_group` ( `configuration_group_id` , `configuration_group_title` , `configuration_group_description` , `sort_order` , `visible` )

VALUES (

'16', 'HTML-Editor', 'HTML-Editor Optionen', 16, 1

);

now in the install file it says to change the configuration group id 16 is taken

replace the number 16 with the next free number

my ? is that done in the sql file if so where and if not where is the change made

Thanks

Ben

Hello

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `configuration_group` ( `configuration_group_id` , `configuration_group_title` , `configuration_group_description` , `sort_order` , `visible` )

VALUES (

);

now in the install file it says to change the configuration group id 16 is taken

my ? is that done in the sql file if so where and if not where is the change made

Thanks

Ben

Is this Contirbution dead or is there a new place I don't know about any body out there .....!!!!!

Edited by whitehawk43

Hi

Just ask a simply question

I installed the information Pages Unlimited contribution Version: 2.0, and then I go to the administration, and found a info manager over there. But I only can add pages to the infomation box, but not to edit the exist page, like shipping & returns, Privacy & Notice, conditions, and contact us.

Please tell how to edit this 4 entries over there.(Edit/Delete information entries?) Or This contribution doesn't have this function?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by vitamin_ebox

I am just installing this contri, I think you have to create the pages you need and delete the old ones.

To delete them just remove some lines in catalog/includes/boxes/information.php

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a><br>' .
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a><br>' .
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a><br>' .

etc.

I got an other problem.

I cannot create or edit any "Welcome Message". I have done the optional changes, step by step as described in the readme file, but there is only a cancel button. Also I tried to install the whole contribution a second time, but still only the info-sites works.

Anyone got an idea where to search or what is my problem? Saw posts before some people with the same problem, did you find a solution?

Hi

Just ask a simply question

I installed the information Pages Unlimited contribution Version: 2.0, and then I go to the administration, and found a info manager over there. But I only can add pages to the infomation box, but not to edit the exist page, like shipping & returns, Privacy & Notice, conditions, and contact us.

Please tell how to edit this 4 entries over there.(Edit/Delete information entries?) Or This contribution doesn't have this function?

Thanks in advance!

You can not edit them from there, you have to remove the static pages in the information box and make ney entryes from admin. The original entrys there is static files witch you have to edit under your lang catalog.

Hello

Error

SQL query:

VALUES (

);

Thanks

Ben

Just check the configuration_group_id field in configuration_group and find a free number that is not used. Can be any number as long as it is not used. Use phpMyAdmin and browse table.