• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

TRAVEL ONLINE BOOKING

promosat

there is no contribution like that present here at the osC site. The customizations needed for this would really bring it into the relm of a forked project, and as such would not be allowed to be supported here. I have seen one such project, based on java:

http://www.opentravelsystem.org/index.xml

I believe there is one at source forge as well, which is a booking system, I do not have the link for it though...

cheers,

Peter M.

Peter McGrath

-----------------------------

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

well, sorry, I only know of one site with this feature and using osC, and it will not be publically released.

cheers,

Peter M.

Peter McGrath

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

• 5 months later...

I would have to repectfully disagree with the comment that adding the ability to sell hotel/travel products would create a forked project. It is oscommerce, selling anything, including travel products. I have used oscommerce a few times and love it. But have looked for a way to use it for hotels/motels etc..

Has anyone found any kind of public contribution that could be used to sell this type of date sensitive product.

The main issue is the ability to attribute dates to product

I would have to repectfully disagree with the comment that adding the ability to sell hotel/travel products would create a forked project. It is oscommerce, selling anything, including travel products.
Tell that to the moderators here, they tell me it is a fork and can not be discussed here....

cheers,

Peter M.

Peter McGrath

• 1 year later...
Hi anyone has made modification to OS commerce to be used for hotel online booking and holidays any one can help

Hi, did you find solution to use OScommerce for hotel booking? Because I need the same solution. Thanks

• 7 months later...

Has anyone found a solution? I am actually looking for the steps and procedure to accomplish this task mainly because I have a website already set up and cannot take it down just because I want to upgrade with this feature.

Many thanks, and encouragements,

• 5 months later...

Archived