• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

category tabs wrap words in firefox

zxedxz

Still can't solve it. Anyon can help me?

Don't know this tab code but it looks nice ! What if you explicitely put a <br> after the word where you want to go to the next line ? That shouldn't make a difference for IE and might do the trick for FF.

Don't know this tab code but it looks nice ! What if you explicitely put a <br> after the word where you want to go to the next line ? That shouldn't make a difference for IE and might do the trick for FF.

I used to use that method, but the words doesn't get into the center making it look bad.

I used to use that method, but the words doesn't get into the center making it look bad.

Well, you could use it like ie. <div align="center">Hand&Foot<br>Treatments</div>. Looking at your site the tabs seem to be single table cells however and it would be easier probably to correct the output through some small code changes. What contribution do you use for these tabs ?

• 2 weeks later...
Well, you could use it like ie. <div align="center">Hand&Foot<br>Treatments</div>. Looking at your site the tabs seem to be single table cells however and it would be easier probably to correct the output through some small code changes. What contribution do you use for these tabs ?

The code is called category tabs with subcategories. What codes should be changed? I can't see to be able to fine the lines that control it.

The code is called category tabs with subcategories. What codes should be changed? I can't see to be able to fine the lines that control it.

What's your settings for

// START CONFIGURATION
 define (CAT_TABS_SHOW_HOME,true); // Set to true to display the Home
 define (CAT_TABS_HEIGHT,'35'); // Height of the tabs
 define (CAT_TABS_WIDTH_LEFT,'55'); // Width of the left part of the first tab
 define (CAT_TABS_WIDTH_MIDDLE,'28'); // Width of the image between tabs
 define (CAT_TABS_WIDTH_RIGHT,'11'); // Width of right part of the last tab
 define (CAT_TABS_SHOW_ALL,true); // Display or not categories having sort order=0 (true=>display)
// END CONFIGURATION

with this contrib ?

I am trying it out but have no difference in IE and Firefox (there's no wrapping in both of them).

I am looking at Category tabs with subs version 2.0.

this is what i have. I just made the width fixed.

TD.tabsNavigation {

font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;

font-size: 11px;

width: 69px;

color: #000000;

font-weight : bold;

}

I don't see that with the contrib I am testing with for you. Can you give the link to the contribution you are working with and the exact version you downloaded ?!