• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  
Jimster_s

Is there anything wrong with the standard paypal payment option? why do you need a contribution?

Yes, there is. If a customer places an order on your site, gets transferred to PayPal, makes the payment and then just closes the browser thinking he is done, you won't receive notification of the payment. After one or two of these you will be scrambling to install the IPN update.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Need Help? See this thread and provide the information requested.

How to Upgrade to the latest version

Recommended SEO Addons

This isn't true in my, and many others, experience. Just take a look at all of the posts in these forums dealing with this subject.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Need Help? See this thread and provide the information requested.

How to Upgrade to the latest version

Recommended SEO Addons

ok thanks, so which one is the best there seems to be quite a few. i dont have ssl all i want to be able to do is let customers checkout with paypal and the order show up as paid or whateve it does in my store. if they can then get directed back to the store thats even better.