• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Website Payments Pro - v0.1

pbreit

Hi Patrick

I upgraded my OSC and now my PayPalPro is not working. Here is what it is doing, or not doing. It get as far as the confomation screen, Then loops back to the Payment infomation screen. I put in the credit card number click Continue Button, and then back to the Payment Infomation again.

The site is currently in test mode. The sand box info is as follows. My site is weightlossoasis.com

Mary Doe

[email protected]

password 12345678

cc# 4405720694439858

01/06

Thanks for you help.

David

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new to osCommerce but I've installed the package with template and everything seems to working fine.....that is...until I installed the PayPal Website Payments Pro module/contribution found on this site.

I get this error message when trying to access the cart, checkout or logging in:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/***/public_html/**cafe/includes/header.php on line 12

I tried installing everything again, twice and same error. I have narrowed it down to two files in the PayPal module that causes the error for me: shopping_cart.php and login.php

It is vital to my business that I use this module so fixing this is very important or I will not be able to use osCommerce as my e-commerce solution.

I can't interpret code so I don't know what the error means. Anyone know? Can someone PLEASE help me with this??? I would very very much appreciate it.

Many thanks!

Hello,

Been trying to follow the threads on your contribution but don't see what I'm looking for. I was wondering if you ever posted instructions on how to add your contrib. to an existing setup?

I can run a diff/comparison on the files, but don't know how to read it.

Thanks!!

I am new to osCommerce but I've installed the package with template and everything seems to working fine.....that is...until I installed the PayPal Website Payments Pro module/contribution found on this site.

I get this error message when trying to access the cart, checkout or logging in:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/***/public_html/**cafe/includes/header.php on line 12

I tried installing everything again, twice and same error. I have narrowed it down to two files in the PayPal module that causes the error for me: shopping_cart.php and login.php

It is vital to my business that I use this module so fixing this is very important or I will not be able to use osCommerce as my e-commerce solution.

I can't interpret code so I don't know what the error means. Anyone know? Can someone PLEASE help me with this??? I would very very much appreciate it.

Many thanks!

This is the same problem I am having... Please help.

This is the same problem I am having... Please help.

OK... I figured "most" of it out...

I corrected the following error:

by simply reinstalling the old following files:

/catalog

- checkout_confirmation.php

- checkout_payment.php

- checkout_shipping.php

- checkout_success.php

- create_account.php

- create_account_success.php

- login.php

- shopping_cart.php

This corrected the parse error, and my site is back to normal. All payment methods that were working before the install still work. However, whenever I attempt to use the WPP as my payment and click "continue" it takes me back to the login page. This happen when I create an account or attempt to purchase with an account.

/catalog

- checkout_confirmation.php

- checkout_payment.php

- checkout_shipping.php

- checkout_success.php

- create_account.php

- create_account_success.php

- login.php

- shopping_cart.php

Forgot to add that it takes me back to the login page with both the new cataolg files and the one I had prior to the install.

I figured out what my problem was. I have a template installed. When I installed the PayPal module it overwrote certain files and therefore didn't link properly to my template files. So to solve it I went into the PayPal module files and changed the code so it linked properly to my template images and stylesheet. Now it's almost working correctly.

I figured out what my problem was. I have a template installed. When I installed the PayPal module it overwrote certain files and therefore didn't link properly to my template files. So to solve it I went into the PayPal module files and changed the code so it linked properly to my template images and stylesheet. Now it's almost working correctly.

Looks like we were/are having the same problem... did my post help you out?

Are you still having this problem:

whenever I attempt to use the WPP as my payment type and click "continue" it takes me back to the login page. This happen when I create an account or attempt to purchase with an account.

how did you change the files?

it might help me...

Thanks!

I posted this as a separate topic, but it's relevant to this module. Even though it worked fine before, yesterday anyone trying to ship orders to Canada gets this order after entering credit card info:

(10750) The field Shipping Address State is in an invalid format. For US/CA states and territories, enter a valid two letter state code.

I've tried changing the address format, reinstalling the payment option, but the error will not go away. It worked fine a few days ago!

I have PayPal WPP, and was thinking about installing your mod on my site. However, I've customized my store and have arrived at the point where I usually just like to copy or cut/paste the relevant code CHANGES. Do you have plans to put up an HTML or .txt file of just the changes (and new files if necessary) for people like me?

One good example of a mod that offers both options for installation is:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1242

I'm not a programmer, or else I'd offer to help you out here. Please let me know.

Thanks,

theide

This is a support thread for the PayPal Website Payments Pro v0.1 contribution. Please log all bugs and feature requests here.

The contribution is available at:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3716

I figured out the solution to this problem for anyone else who might experience this problem.

This section:

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');
 $order_total_modules = new order_total;

$order_totals = $order_total_modules->process();

must be processed BEFORE this section:

$payment_modules->before_process();

In the distributed file it is after.

Hello! Thanks for the help, but where I can find that code? It which file?

I found a

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

$order_total_modules = new order_total;

on the checkout_confirmation file

Thanks for helping!

Elisa

I have been attempting for weeks to install Paypal WPP on my oscommerce cart. I have ran into error after error. It is drving me mad. Well this is my latest one. I can not find a solution any where. I am using the Sandbox for testing. And when I click on The Confirm Checkout (......../products/order/checkout_process.php) I get this error:

The XML page cannot be displayed 
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error processing resource "/prod...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/...

Any clue?

• 2 weeks later...
Patrick, I installed the contribution. But it is not working. What I did so far :

1. Created a verified account on paypal sandbox

2. On sanbox requested a certificate by navigating to profile->API Certificate Information

3. Saved the certificate under catagory/paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt

4. using the oscommerce admin->module->payment started configuring the paypal pro setup

4a. API Certificate File : catagory/paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt

4b. API Username : Provided by paypal when requesting the certificate from sandbox

4c. API Password : Provide to paypal when requesting the certificate from sandbox

4d. PayPal BN ? What is it. I left it to the default value "OSCommerce-2.2MS2"

4f. IPN Notification URL

Error when clicked on confirm order on http://all4discount.com/catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

using express checkout customer is transfered to paypal sandbox website. Error displayed is "

"Authorization Failed

This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow."

I am also experiencing problem with checking out with credit card. Error message "(2030) Unable to find API certificate file."

I had this same problem. I looked at the /paypal_wpp/includes/config_ec.inc.php and noticed that the path to the certificate is

$paypal['certificate_file']=DIR_FS_CATALOG . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EC_CERT_FILE;

I checked my /includes/configure.php and found that I had DIR_FS_CATALOG set without a trailing slash.

That means the Paypal Pro routine was looking for my certificate file at "/var/www/sitename.compaypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt"

I went to the configuration of the Paypal Website Payments Pro in my store's Admin and I added a slash to the beginning of the path: /paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt.

After doing that it found the certificate and the error went away. It works with and without an SSL certificate.

I noticed that above in your post that you have your certificate set to catalog/paypal_wpp. You should be able to just drop the catalog but leave the /paypal_wpp.

Nice contrib!!

Thanks

Edited by seanbreeden

:D

Hi Patrick,

The module works great all the way up to CONFRIM ORDER. At that point I get a red bar at top of page saying "(10002) Username/Password is incorrect"

This is in the test mode. I am trying to send a payment to paypal sandbox

I have my osc is installed in my public_html dir. This where the fantastico install it from my cpanal. I check the relationships of the directories though and they seem to be right.

By the way I am a newbe to posting. If I am not providing enough info please forgive.

your thoughts please

David

I get the same error '2030' Cannot find Certificate. Have you been able to fix this? I tried different path combinations and cannot get past this point. Maybe in the next build for this contribution they can add a feature where you can 'browse' for certificate or paste the actual certificate key right into a text area in the module bypassing this difficult problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Jason

Patrick, I installed the contribution. But it is not working. What I did so far :

1. Created a verified account on paypal sandbox

2. On sanbox requested a certificate by navigating to profile->API Certificate Information

3. Saved the certificate under catagory/paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt

4. using the oscommerce admin->module->payment started configuring the paypal pro setup

4a. API Certificate File : catagory/paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt

4b. API Username : Provided by paypal when requesting the certificate from sandbox

4c. API Password : Provide to paypal when requesting the certificate from sandbox

4d. PayPal BN ? What is it. I left it to the default value "OSCommerce-2.2MS2"

4f. IPN Notification URL

Error when clicked on confirm order on http://all4discount.com/catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

using express checkout customer is transfered to paypal sandbox website. Error displayed is "

"Authorization Failed

This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow."

I am also experiencing problem with checking out with credit card. Error message "(2030) Unable to find API certificate file."

This thread was started Nov 2, 2005. I downloaded this module today, compiled apache with curl support, downloaded the cert from PayPal, installed it in the default directory and I am still having the same issues that everyone was having back in November? It cannot locate the cert file. Has any progress been made with this module or would I be better off (since I am opening a new site and have no existing cart) buying a proprietary cart that already has this module working? I am under very tight time constraints and I need this to be up and running quickly.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I've set Oscommerce + Paypal Website Pro in my server, it works fine except that when it gets to the page where the credit card details are collected the page isn't secure. If I turn the SSL on in Oscommerce then I get an error telling me the page cannot be found, if I turn it off then the page comes without https...

I'm not sure I need to do something with the server, I mean I know how to install a normal cert but I thought the paypal one only needed to be uploaded to a folder through FTP...

Any help greatly appreciated! This is an emmergency!!!! :'(

AndieR

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Credit card purchase with a downloadable product

This mod is working great (thank you to the author) when purchasing products that require shipping. When a user enters his or her credit card information, the confirmation page appears with the billing and shipping address. However, the shipping address portion does not occur for items marked for download only.

Consequently, Paypal rejects these orders with a message of "(10530) The city in the shipping address is missing."

Can someone recommend a way around this?

Did any one ever find the solution to this issue? I can't seem to find anything ANYWHWERE!! Any suggestion is welcomed! Thanks! :thumbsup:

I keep getting this error:

This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

any idea on how to troubleshoot??

it works in the sandbox, but not in live.

I switched to my live cert

changed my user/pass... and now it doesn't werks.

I'm having a problem with this module that I can't figure out how to debug...

I'm not getting any error messages at all - I enter CC data at checkout_payment.php, confirm everything in checkout_confirmation.php, but when I confirm the order, I get sent back to checkout_payment.php, and my credit card number is gone. No error messages, no money in my account, and (someone please correct me) there is no logging or other output that would help me debug this.

I'll be happy to share details, but I believe I have everything in the admin console configured correctly.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

cleger

I'm having this same problem. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!