osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Website Payments Pro - v0.1

pbreit

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a support thread for the PayPal Website Payments Pro v0.1 contribution. Please log all bugs and feature requests here.

The contribution is available at:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3716

Patrick, I installed the contribution. But it is not working. What I did so far :

1. Created a verified account on paypal sandbox

2. On sanbox requested a certificate by navigating to profile->API Certificate Information

3. Saved the certificate under catagory/paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt

4. using the oscommerce admin->module->payment started configuring the paypal pro setup

4a. API Certificate File : catagory/paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt

4b. API Username : Provided by paypal when requesting the certificate from sandbox

4c. API Password : Provide to paypal when requesting the certificate from sandbox

4d. PayPal BN ? What is it. I left it to the default value "OSCommerce-2.2MS2"

4f. IPN Notification URL

Error when clicked on confirm order on http://all4discount.com/catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

using express checkout customer is transfered to paypal sandbox website. Error displayed is "

"Authorization Failed

This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow."

Patrick, I installed the contribution. But it is not working. What I did so far :

1. Created a verified account on paypal sandbox

2. On sanbox requested a certificate by navigating to profile->API Certificate Information

3. Saved the certificate under catagory/paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt

4. using the oscommerce admin->module->payment started configuring the paypal pro setup

4a. API Certificate File : catagory/paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt

4b. API Username : Provided by paypal when requesting the certificate from sandbox

4c. API Password : Provide to paypal when requesting the certificate from sandbox

4d. PayPal BN ? What is it. I left it to the default value "OSCommerce-2.2MS2"

4f. IPN Notification URL

Error when clicked on confirm order on http://all4discount.com/catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

using express checkout customer is transfered to paypal sandbox website. Error displayed is "

"Authorization Failed

This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow."

I am also experiencing problem with checking out with credit card. Error message "(2030) Unable to find API certificate file."

Is the mis-spelling of "category" just in your post or did you copy/paste that from your OSC admin?

It's my typo here. actually I have placed the certificate at the default location

catalog/paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt

Edited by rmjoe

I am receiving this error message

"(2030) Unable to find API certificate file.'

I have tried everything...any help would be appreciated.

So it is getting clear that there are two problems right now with this contribution :

1. Express checkout is failing at paypal site "Authorization Failed"

2. Paypal Pro erroring out "(2030) Unable to find API certificate file.'

Patrick, your effort is certainly very much in demand. Please keep it up.

Thanks !

Edited by rmjoe

Did you edit the path to the API Certificate File or is that what it defaulted to?

Can you try setting it to: "paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt".

It is actually "paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt" which was default when installed the contribution.

I too am having some errors, though perhaps not as big(however I cannot fully test yet until I get my certificate file for the API from Paypal.

For the Notification page that it asks for for the IPN, what should we be setting that too? It wasn't specified in the documentation that I saw and if it was, I'm sorry, late night reading isn't my thing.

It looks like a really nice contribution aside from the small things.

Edited by tehbizness

For the Notification page that it asks for for the IPN, what should we be setting that too? It wasn't specified in the documentation that I saw and if it was, I'm sorry, late night reading isn't my thing.

Setting the IPN there is optional. We will make that clear in the documentation.

If you are a merchant and want IPN (see paypal.com/ipn) it's probably best to set up IPN in your PayPal Profile.

We are still looking into the other issues users are seeing and hope to have information shortly.

Patrick Breitenbach

When I click on the paypal button in shopping_cart.php I get this error "There has been an error processing your payment. Please try again." and I do not know why. And when I put in that test credit card number during the other checkout process, I can't get any further than the confirmation screen.

Any ideas?

This is a support thread for the PayPal Website Payments Pro v0.1 contribution. Please log all bugs and feature requests here.

The contribution is available at:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3716

:D

Hi Patrick,

The module works great all the way up to CONFRIM ORDER. At that point I get a red bar at top of page saying "(10002) Username/Password is incorrect"

This is in the test mode. I am trying to send a payment to paypal sandbox

I have my osc is installed in my public_html dir. This where the fantastico install it from my cpanal. I check the relationships of the directories though and they seem to be right.

By the way I am a newbe to posting. If I am not providing enough info please forgive.

your thoughts please

David

A 10002 error indicates that the API Account Name, API Account Password and API Certificate aren't matching. Double check each of those. You might try re-downloading your API certificate. Make sure you are using your API password which is different from your regular PayPal account password. And make sure you are you are using the appropriate site, either the sandbox or the live site.

Patrick Breitenbach

A 10002 error indicates that the API Account Name, API Account Password and API Certificate aren't matching. Double check each of those. You might try re-downloading your API certificate. Make sure you are using your API password which is different from your regular PayPal account password. And make sure you are you are using the appropriate site, either the sandbox or the live site.

Could this be becase I don't have an SSL account. I have been confussed about the SSL Certiticate. I thought that is what I was getting from paypal. But I am gussing it is not. Do I need to establish a 128bit SSL accont?

Thanks

I'm getting the 2030 error, too.

(2030) Unable to find API certificate file. What's the latest?

Hey droberts2005, since you got through further than I did (I think), what is your path for the API file?

My Path is;

Hope this helps

My Path is;

Hope this helps

Can you try setting the path to "paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt".

I thought that is what I was getting from paypal. But I am gussing it is not.

Yes, you need to download a certificate from PayPal. Log in to your PayPal account and go to "Profile > API Access > Obtain API Certificate". Download a certificate and upload it to your web server over-writing the "cert_key_pem.txt" that already exists at "paypal_wpp/certs/". You might rename the existing cert_key_pem.txt so it doesn't go away.

Patrick Breitenbach

Can you try setting the path to "paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt".

Yes, you need to download a certificate from PayPal. Log in to your PayPal account and go to "Profile > API Access > Obtain API Certificate". Download a certificate and upload it to your web server over-writing the "cert_key_pem.txt" that already exists at "paypal_wpp/certs/". You might rename the existing cert_key_pem.txt so it doesn't go away.

Hi Patrick,

Ok I have gotten a little further. Now I am getting the following error

(10520) The transaction was refused because the amount totals of the order do not match. Review the amounts of the transaction and resubmit.

I think I am getting close.

David

You should really consider going through and marking the code you added....would make life ALOT easier for people adding this contribution to existing stores that are heavily modified.

once you do that, im going to give this a shot.

Looks like you have a bug in the path. I have the same errors as everyone else. When you click on the paypal checlkout button THe error is:

(2030) Unable to find API certificate file.

I have messed with the path on this and cant get it fixed. I do not use a catalog directory so the paypal folder is in my root.

Here is the path for the test cert:

paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem-1.txt

When I try to use a cc at checkout and confirm the order I get this error:

There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again.

Edited by montytx

You should really consider going through and marking the code you added....would make life ALOT easier for people adding this contribution to existing stores that are heavily modified.

once you do that, im going to give this a shot.

Sid, that's a great suggestion and I will look into that immediately.

Patrick Breitenbach

Credit card purchase with a downloadable product

This mod is working great (thank you to the author) when purchasing products that require shipping. When a user enters his or her credit card information, the confirmation page appears with the billing and shipping address. However, the shipping address portion does not occur for items marked for download only.

Consequently, Paypal rejects these orders with a message of "(10530) The city in the shipping address is missing."

Can someone recommend a way around this?

Edited by dmourer