• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Website Payments Pro - v0.1

pbreit

OK - I've got Express Checkout working on Sandbox, but when I am sent to paypal to enter my account details and confirm, it sends me back to the Shipping page of my site. This means the flow for an order is:

Checkout -> Shipping -> Payment Information (select Paypal Express Checkout) -> Confirm Order -> Paypal Login -> Paypal Review Payment -> Shipping -> Payment Information (Paypal Selected) -> Confirm Order -> Finished

This is very cumbersome. Is it the intended functionality, that after leaving paypal, you are taken back to the shipping page?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jody

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting the error:

There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again.

How do I determine what the problem is? I saw a post that said check the log files, but I can't find them. Also suggested was var_dump(); I'm proficient with php but I'm not sure where this would go.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I have PayPal Website Payments Pro - v0.1 installed on my site.

Express checkout, and paypal work, but every time I try and use the Website Payments Pro credit card payment option (using a test credit card) I get re-directed back to the payments page after I confirm the order with the following error:

error_message=10729 There's an error with this transaction. Please enter your state in the shipping address.

Even though the state is in the shipping address.

the site is currently at http://oldeamericaantiques.com/catalog/

Can any one help?

I'm getting kinda desperate...

• 4 weeks later...
OK - I've got Express Checkout working on Sandbox, but when I am sent to paypal to enter my account details and confirm, it sends me back to the Shipping page of my site. This means the flow for an order is:

Checkout -> Shipping -> Payment Information (select Paypal Express Checkout) -> Confirm Order -> Paypal Login -> Paypal Review Payment -> Shipping -> Payment Information (Paypal Selected) -> Confirm Order -> Finished

This is very cumbersome. Is it the intended functionality, that after leaving paypal, you are taken back to the shipping page?

Many thanks,

Jody

I have exactly the same issure, did you get an answer, or figure it out?

Thanks,

Jay

Ok, here is what I have found so far. I have website payments pro from paypal and SSL from Thawte. I can turn off the SSL by going to configure.php and changing -

define('ENABLE_SSL', true); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

to-

define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

When it is false, I don't have any problem with Paypal. It seems to process the credit card and I see the deduction in my credit card when I see my credit card statement online. However, I don't see the golden padlock either, which means the SSL is not active.

When it is true (which means SSL is enabled) though, I can not process credit card through website payments pro. I get the error message -

(10509) This transaction cannot be processed.

I checked Paypal support pages and this error is happening because Paypal is not getting customer IP address. How can I resolve this problem?

This is driving me crazy. Paypal Express Checkout works in all the scenarios. I already looked all the forums I could. I also had my webhosting company uninstall and reinstall the SSL. Nothing seems to work. Please help. I am in desperate need of help. Thank you. :( :(

• 2 weeks later...

I cant find anything on this support thread for this error.

When I click the confirm chechout using the payment pro module when I enter the test CC # and at the last screen to confirm everything i hit the confirm and i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: fileread() in /home/rogue/public_html/catalog/paypal_wpp/includes/upc_direct_paypal.php on line 44

that file says this

$data=fileRead(DIR_FS_CATALOG . "paypal_wpp/includes/xml/$paypal[xml_current_file]");

Any help on this would be nice

This is a support thread for the PayPal Website Payments Pro v0.1 contribution. Please log all bugs and feature requests here.

The contribution is available at:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3716

I have installed this module into my shopping cart. Everything seems to work just fine. However, no funds are put into my paypal account and the card isn't charged. Does anyone have ANY idea what the problem might be with this? We have Pear installed and we've been on this for over 2 weeks now. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks a ton!

Installed Modules:

Paypal IPN, Site Map, Header Tags Controller, Advance Search, Login box, Purchase without Account, Support Ticket, OSC Affiliate, Testimonials, Guestbook , Printable Catalog, Shall I keep going?

I LOVE OS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a "clean" installation and just uploaded the folder called "catalog" into the root level of my store, a folder called "osc". Then I log in as admin, and nothing particulary happens. I have still all the standard payment modules. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by peranders

/Per-Anders

• 2 weeks later...
I had this same problem. I looked at the /paypal_wpp/includes/config_ec.inc.php and noticed that the path to the certificate is

$paypal['certificate_file']=DIR_FS_CATALOG . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EC_CERT_FILE;

I checked my /includes/configure.php and found that I had DIR_FS_CATALOG set without a trailing slash.

That means the Paypal Pro routine was looking for my certificate file at "/var/www/sitename.compaypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt"

I went to the configuration of the Paypal Website Payments Pro in my store's Admin and I added a slash to the beginning of the path: /paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt.

After doing that it found the certificate and the error went away. It works with and without an SSL certificate.

I noticed that above in your post that you have your certificate set to catalog/paypal_wpp. You should be able to just drop the catalog but leave the /paypal_wpp.

Nice contrib!!

Thanks

Great, i had the same issue, thxs a lot 4 your help

When I confirm the order, I get:

Authorization Failed

This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

In trying to use "Easy Coupon" & "Easy Discount" contributions with Paypal Website Payments Pro, the coupon discount shows during the checkout but doesn't get carried over to the Paypal total.

The way I eventually got this working was to change checkout_process.php. The before_process of the payment modules was being called before calling the order totals modules. I don't think this should cause any side effects, but if anyone else sees a problem with this, feel free to chime in.

In checkout_process.php, change:

CODE

// load the before_process function from the payment modules

$payment_modules->before_process();

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

$order_total_modules = new order_total;

$order_totals = $order_total_modules->process();

to:

CODE

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

$order_total_modules = new order_total;

$order_totals = $order_total_modules->process();

// load the before_process function from the payment modules

$payment_modules->before_process();

I tried the above solution but when I checkout using a credit card, I get an error:

"(10520) The transaction was refused because the amount totals of the order do not match. Review the amounts of the transaction and resubmit."

Any ideas on how to correct this?

If I take this code out and change to the "aggregate" method for Paypal, will this be corrected?

If so, how do I change to aggregate method?

Thanks for looking!

~Mark

Edited by n2advnture

Im having a problem, When i click on continue from the confirmation page it comes up with Error Can not find API Certificate, i have ready this forum for left to right and up and down, There is not one example that could help me so here is my code for a file while reading the forums seemed important.. thanks for the help!!!!

This is from the config_ex.inc.php file:

//configuration information  
$paypal['button_source']=MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EC_BN; 
$paypal['action']=$_REQUEST[express];  //1=setExpressCheckOut 2=getExpressCheckOutDetails 3=doExpressCheckout 4=DirectPay
$paypal['notify_url']=MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EC_IPN_URL; 
$paypal['return_url']=tep_href_link('/paypal_wpp/ec/return.php', '', 'SSL');
$paypal['cancel_url']=tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'SSL');
$paypal['version']="1.0"; 
$paypal['useLibCurl']=MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EC_USE_LIB_CURL;
$paypal['curl_location']=MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EC_CURL_PATH;
$paypal['certificate_file']=DIR_FS_CATALOG . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EC_CERT_FILE;

Second is this

PayPal Express Checkout 

Enable PayPal Express Checkout Module
True

Payment Zone
--none--

Set Order Status

Sort order of display.

Transaction Mode
Live

API Certificate File
/paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt

API Username
Given by PP

API Password
given by PP

PayPal BN

Payment Action
Sale

IPN Notification URL

Enable cURL Library
True

cURL Path
/usr/bin/curl

I have installed everything including ssl and im getting this error when redirected to Paypal.

Authorization Failed

This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

and this seems weird as the address shows that token is empty? Where might the problem be?

same problem happens on live version.

Im checking on #1 but #2 is positive. Are there any other possible problem? Such as some code missing? (im doing manual edition)

Had a side by side comparison with the same version of osc then upload which is necessary. I had my osc heavily modded, this seems to be the only solution.

I think the support for this payment mod is dissappointing. I have never seen a contrib uploaded that had soo many people fustrated. I feel bad for all who have installed this payment mod.

Maybe the author would be more inclined to help if he took donations to make it worth his time.

David

I think the support for this payment mod is dissappointing. I have never seen a contrib uploaded that had soo many people fustrated. I feel bad for all who have installed this payment mod.

Maybe the author would be more inclined to help if he took donations to make it worth his time.

David

I don't think this mod shoud have even been uploaded, its not fully tested, and it doesn't work from what i see, i tried to use it on my site and well it just sucks!!!!!! Ne ways to your donations thing, i know people have said they would pay for help, but noone seems to know ne thing about this module, so i switched to

Paypal Website Payments Pro for osCommerce 2.2 MS2

by Brian Burton (dynamoeffects)

Having a little bit of trouble installing the SDK, but at least the forums are helpful.... Besides that was able to find the code he entered into certain files cause my whole site is soooo tweaked, so its great to see somone actually seperate there code for people like me...

I do give this module credit it was very easy to install, untill you try to find your cert, and your EX Button doesn't work

• 3 weeks later...
Regarding the error:

(2030) Unable to find API certificate file.

I poked around and discovered that this is a problem with using:

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/');

in /catalog/includes/configure.php.

It was corrupting the path when it was called from some of the scripts, making it look for C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/mywebsite.com/catalog/paypal_wpp/includes/paypal_wpp/certs/cert_key_pem.txt.

Instead I changed it to:

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', 'C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/mywebsite.com/catalog/');

And it works fine now.

i had the same issue and replaced it by using the server document root and it worked, now for download products only the city thing in the shipping address is bugging me.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, my install is hanging at the checkout_process (actually brings up the IE "Page cannot be displayed" error). I've tried to change /includes/configure.php to include define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/yoursite/www/oscommerce/catalog/');

But alas after I try and change the configure file, when I try to access catalog, the installation process starts all over again. I tried deleting the install dir, but then it simply won't work. Tried changing permissions on the file and folders involved. Nothing. Any help would be much appreciated.

I've tried this in the live and test environments...

Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks,

Jody

Any updates on this issue? I have been trying to install this MOD and having the same issue as above. I have the Purchase Without Account (PWA) and not sure if this is causing issues as well.

Any help or update would be appreciated.

Thanx,

Don...

[email protected]

www.girlzridetwo.com

• 5 months later...
Did anyone ever come up with anything for this issue? I have the exact same problem. I've checked with my host and they assure me that the path "urs/bin/curl" is correct.

Not sure what else to do. The problem occurs when I click the "Checkout with PayPal" button.

Hello everybody!

I have the same problem:

(2060) Unable to locate cURL binary (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EC_CURL_PATH).

1. I have cURL support installed

2. I've changed the path to : /usr/local/bin/curl

Any ideas?