• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Vital error - Banner Manager - Paypal IPN !?

jwen

Hello

The error i found when i did my final test before my store open. I found a similar error between Paypal IPN(under "admin->Customers->Paypal IPN") and Banner Manager(under "admiin->Tools->Banner Manager").

under Banner Manager, it displays:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select banners_id, banners_title, banners_image, banners_group, status, expires_date, expires_impressions, date_status_change, date_scheduled, date_added from banners order by banners_title, banners_group limit -20, 20

under Paypal IPN, it displays:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select p.txn_id, p.parent_txn_id, p.paypal_id, p.txn_type, p.payment_type, p.payment_status, p.pending_reason, p.mc_currency, p.mc_fee, p.payer_status, p.mc_currency, p.date_added, p.mc_gross, p.payment_date from paypal as p order by p.paypal_id DESC limit -20, 20

I delele the oscommerce banner under banner manager before and that produced the error messenger. I thought its not that important and did not take any action, but now i think im wrong. Maybe the delete of the osc banner cause some missing in database or something but its beyond my ability to solve the problem. If anyone know how to fix it please help!! Thanks in advance!!

The previous post about the Paypal IPN error can be found here.

Now I found my "Newsletter Manager" section (under "admin->tools->Newsletter Manager") is experiencing the same problem.

it says:

select newsletters_id, title, length(content) as content_length, module, date_added, date_sent, status, locked from newsletters order by date_added desc limit -20, 20

Im going crazy now..

Archived