• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

categoriesFrontPage2-3c

rikpotts

Ive managed to install this contribution OK (its just a matter of uploading main_categories.php and a few edits in filenames.php and catalog/index.php)

There is a hover feature (bit like a rollover image) which I would like to include in the sub categories and the products but the contribution readme just says.... well its not in the readme, its commented out of main_categories.php

"// for item and subcategory options, suugest that you just put in CSS code"

can anyone point me in the right direction to putting the contribution options in the stylesheet.

Ive had a play but im just throwing in wild guesses really!

Many Thanks

Rik

• 1 month later...

I have install the 2.3c. It is good Contribution.

'text' => '<div '. $item_div_options . '><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, [color=#33FF33]$cPath_new_sub,[/color] 'NONSSL') . '">' .  tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . [color=#FF0000]get_random_cat_image($categories['categories_id'])[/color], $categories['categories_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>' . $item_separator . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new_sub, 'NONSSL') . '">' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a><DIV ' . $item_subcategories_options . '>' . $text_subcategories . '</DIV></DIV>');

I have added the Random Image contribution on this Main Categories 2.3c.

Try to make the image link to subcategory. However, the subcategory link is not belong to the image

Just wonder Can this contribution modified to Show up latest products image (similar to New_Product.php)+ Image link to the latest products' category and show the 5 latest sub Categories?