Sign in to follow this  
sebman21

Who's Online Enhancement Help

I just installed this enhancement to my site. First, when I clicked on my store, and error came up and I immediatley replaced /includes/functions/whos_online.php with the original. Now, when I go the the administration page, and go to "whos online", I get an error that states

1054 - Unknown column 'user_agent' in 'field list'

select customer_id, full_name, ip_address, time_entry, time_last_click, last_page_url, http_referer, user_agent, session_id from whos_online order by time_last_click DESC

[TEP STOP]

I do not know what to replace to get my original "whos online" page back. Do you have any suggestions on how to correctly install the enhancement, or how to get it back to how it was originally? Thanks

I just installed this enhancement to my site. First, when I clicked on my store, and error came up and I immediatley replaced /includes/functions/whos_online.php with the original. Now, when I go the the administration page, and go to "whos online", I get an error that states
1054 - Unknown column 'user_agent' in 'field list'

select customer_id, full_name, ip_address, time_entry, time_last_click, last_page_url, http_referer, user_agent, session_id from whos_online order by time_last_click DESC

[TEP STOP]

I do not know what to replace to get my original "whos online" page back. Do you have any suggestions on how to correctly install the enhancement, or how to get it back to how it was originally? Thanks

Scott,

It sounds like you didn't run the database update. I suggest trying that first before giving up.

ed

Answers to osCommerce's most persistent questions! Tips & Tricks | Configuration | Common Problems.

Seek and ye shall find Contributions.

My Contributions

My Blog