Sign in to follow this  
duncanmichaelis

Problem with Dynamic MoPics v3

G'day All,

I have just been through the forums and not found anyone with this problem.

My installation of Dynamic MoPics appeared to go well until i checked the Admin/Configuration/Dynamic MoPics section under the OSC Admin Panel. I only have one option available here which is the "Big Images Directory" option. The others such as Thumbs, Thumb image types etc have not appeared. I suspect a problem with the import of the install_v3.000.sql file however, reading the result from the query do not reveal anything.

Please help as D Mopix isn't of any use if i can only use one pic.

Current results of my install can be seen for example here: http://www.temaustralia.com.au/product_inf...2228cb28c0bde3d

Cheers for any help.

Duncan.

G'day All,

I have just been through the forums and not found anyone with this problem.

My installation of Dynamic MoPics appeared to go well until i checked the Admin/Configuration/Dynamic MoPics section under the OSC Admin Panel. I only have one option available here which is the "Big Images Directory" option. The others such as Thumbs, Thumb image types etc have not appeared. I suspect a problem with the import of the install_v3.000.sql file however, reading the result from the query do not reveal anything.

Please help as D Mopix isn't of any use if i can only use one pic.

Current results of my install can be seen for example here: http://www.temaustralia.com.au/product_inf...2228cb28c0bde3d

Cheers for any help.

Duncan.

Further to this issue, this is the result of the query that still leaves me with only the big pics option in the admin control panel of osc:

SQL-query:

INSERT INTO `configuration_group`

VALUES (

'', 'Dynamic MoPics', 'The options which configure Dynamic MoPics.', '1', '1'

);# Affected rows:1

UPDATE `configuration_group` SET sort_order = last_insert_id( ) WHERE `configuration_group_id` = last_insert_id( ) ;# Affected rows:1

INSERT INTO configuration

VALUES (

'', 'Big Images Directory', 'DYNAMIC_MOPICS_BIGIMAGES_DIR', 'images_big/', 'The directory inside catalog/images where your big images are stored.', last_insert_id( ) , '0', NULL , now( ) , NULL , NULL

), (

'', 'Thumbnail Images Directory', 'DYNAMIC_MOPICS_THUMBS_DIR', 'thumbs/', 'The directory inside catalog/images where you extra image thumbs are stored.', last_insert_id( ) , '0', NULL , now( ) , NULL , NULL

), (

'', 'Main Thumbnail In "Thumbnail Images Directory"', 'DYNAMIC_MOPICS_MAINTHUMB_IN_THUMBS_DIR', 'false', 'If you store your product\'s main thumbnail in the "Thumbnail Images Directory" set this to true. If it is in the main image directory (uploaded via osCommerce admin), set it false.', last_insert_id( ) , '0', NULL , now( ) , NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'

), (

'', 'Extra Image Pattern', 'DYNAMIC_MOPICS_PATTERN', 'imagebase_pic{1}', 'Your custom defined pattern for extra images. imagebase is the base of the main thumbnail. Place the counting method between brackets {}. Current counting methods can be 1, a, or A. See readme for more information.', last_insert_id( ) , '0', NULL , now( ) , NULL , NULL

), (

'', 'Thumbnail Image Types', 'DYNAMIC_MOPICS_THUMB_IMAGE_TYPES', 'jpg, gif, jpeg, tiff, png, bmp', 'The types (extensions) of extra thumbnails you use, seperated by commas.', last_insert_id( ) , '0', NULL , now( ) , NULL , NULL

), (

'', 'Big Image Types', 'DYNAMIC_MOPICS_BIG_IMAGE_TYPES', 'jpg, gif, jpeg, tiff, png, bmp', 'The types (extensions) of big images you use, seperated by commas.', last_insert_id( ) , '0', NULL , now( ) , NULL , NULL

);# Affected rows:6

Forget it. Sorted.

SQL query was setting the configuration_group_id on the missing groups to 491, 492 etc etc. large image cinfig group id was 20 so changed the missing ones through phpmyadmin to 20 and all are showing now. F#@k knows how that happened.