• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Manufacturer Sales Report

• 3 months later...

Hi,

ive just installed the Manufacturers sales report contribution. Worked well, except default currency does not use standard oscommerce format but is hard-coded with dollar sign.

Also date format is in US format too (y-m-d).

I have managed to recode to fix the currency value but not the date entry format - any help ?

I have also added the tax back in as a column although maybey no one else wants to see this.

The main problem we have is not an easy one to fix i dont think - the data is based on the order table and products table of current products - so any products which were in the database and have since been removed are not included in the total figures shown. I have one customer who wants this option but i cannot see how that could be made available now since there appears to be no link between order history and manufacturer - other then a tentative link within this particular site which uses the manufacturers name as the first item in the product description. Am i right in thinking there is no way to gather historical linkage between manufacturer and order, once the product has been removed from the database ?

thanks

mark

Regards

Mark Brindle

Hello Robert,

I installed the Manufacturer Sales Report on my osCommerce install and am getting following error message, when I attempt to get reports by manufacturer sales (under admin):

Fatal error: Call to undefined function money_format() in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\commerce\catalog\admin\stats_manufacturers_sales.php on line 118

Line 118 in your code refers to the following line:

$

I have tried this on both PHP 5 (apache server on windows) and 4.3.1 (apache server on FreeBSD).

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Ray

• 4 months later...
Fatal error: Call to undefined function money_format() in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\commerce\catalog\admin\stats_manufacturers_sales.php on line 118

Line 118 in your code refers to the following line:

I get the very same error, and there is no money_format() function to be found anywhere in osCommerce. Maybe it hails from another contribution?

Has anybody solved this before?

EDIT: OK. The Blog reveiled the solution: It's a native function only found in PHP 4.3 or higher, hence the error.

Edited by Arven

• 4 months later...
Hi,

ive just installed the Manufacturers sales report contribution. Worked well, except default currency does not use standard oscommerce format but is hard-coded with dollar sign.

Also date format is in US format too (y-m-d).

I have managed to recode to fix the currency value but not the date entry format - any help ?

I have also added the tax back in as a column although maybey no one else wants to see this.

The main problem we have is not an easy one to fix i dont think - the data is based on the order table and products table of current products - so any products which were in the database and have since been removed are not included in the total figures shown. I have one customer who wants this option but i cannot see how that could be made available now since there appears to be no link between order history and manufacturer - other then a tentative link within this particular site which uses the manufacturers name as the first item in the product description. Am i right in thinking there is no way to gather historical linkage between manufacturer and order, once the product has been removed from the database ?

thanks

mark

Hi there,

I have the same problem with the $ sign appearing where my default currency is £ (UK Pounds). Please could you tell me how to change this?

Thank you!!!

Paul.

You will never learn if you don't try. And boy am I trying....!

• 5 months later...

This contribution has been updated to v2.2.

In version 2.2

* You can view sales and tax individually or combined

* SpiffyCal has been integrated for easier date range filtering

* All all logic has been rewritten to improve performance

* The entire script has been simplify for easier maintenance

Update to version 2.2

Some users have experienced issues with the money_format function that is built into PHP. Windows and some versions of Linux do not support this function. money_format has been replaced with $currencies->format() which is built into osCommerce. This should also display results correctly if you are using a currency other than the US dollar as your default currency.

This contribution has been updated to v2.2.

In version 2.2

* You can view sales and tax individually or combined

* SpiffyCal has been integrated for easier date range filtering

* All all logic has been rewritten to improve performance

* The entire script has been simplify for easier maintenance

• 2 weeks later...

I have installed this mod and it is great one. Very easy to use. I am currently using version 2.1 and I also have the super downloads store and discount coupons mods as well. I have feature requests for you.

!) I use this report to calculate commission for my manufacturers. Therefore, if they have a coupon etc. running, I need that taken off the totals for each manufacturer. Right now this has to be done by hand and checked for each manu. Is there a way to list the gross total but also to take off any coupons applied? That way I'm getting a more accurate figure for commissions etc.

2) Since I'm running a download store and orders are placed in the database before an actual confirmation of payment is received, I'm getting order dumped into the sales report that haven't actually been paid for yet. For example, I have an order in there for $20 that is still pending and has an id <10. Is there a way to make it so that the report only pull id >10? That would more accurately reflect what has actually been sold rather then just everything in the database.

Thanks so much!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, I fixed the above and now have the following error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/content/d/s/t/dstegall/html/admin/stats_manufacturers_sales_functions.php on line 1

Thanks for any help!

Faithfully,

Dawn

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm kind of in the same spot as Lunara Solutions.

I want to be able to show how much my manufacturers have earned with discount included. And even more important i would like to be able to show manufacturers sales by order status or something. So I can choose delivered and see the money there. Anyone who can help me?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey guys, I haven't been working with osCommerce lately but would be more than happy to help you out if you're still using the contribution and are still having trouble with it. Please post comments on http://robertheath.net/2007/05/oscommerce-manufacturer-sales-report-v21/ and I will respond to them ASAP.