• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Echo Payment Module - Admin Problem

I am having a problem with the ECHO module in the admin section of my cart. When you go to the "ECHO Payment Processing" option under "Customers", at the top right it says "Echo Processed" with a pull down menu next to it. In the pull down menu, you can look at "All Transactions", "No", or "Yes". I get the following error when I select "No" (Echo orders not processed):

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-15, 15' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.echo_process, o.payment_method, ot.text as order_total, o.date_purchased, s.orders_status_name from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' and o.echo_result is not null and o.echo_process = 'N' order by o.date_purchased, o.echo_process, o.orders_id limit -15, 15

Line 1 of the "echo_result.php" file is "<?", so I'm stumped. The section that I think it references looks like this:

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['processed']) {

$processed = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['processed']);

$sql_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.echo_process, o.payment_method, ot.text as order_total, o.date_purchased, s.orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' and o.echo_result is not null and o.echo_process = '" . tep_db_input($processed) . "' order by o.date_purchased, o.echo_process, o.orders_id";

} elseif (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['processed'])) {

$sql_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.echo_process, o.payment_method, ot.text as order_total, o.date_purchased, s.orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' and o.echo_result is not null and o.echo_process = 'N' order by o.date_purchased, o.echo_process, o.orders_id";

} else {

$sql_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.echo_process, o.payment_method, ot.text as order_total, o.date_purchased, s.orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' and o.echo_result is not null order by o.date_purchased, o.orders_id";

}

As far as I can tell, my database is okay. All of my test ECHO charges that were supposed to work went through fine. There were some that were decilined because ECHO has restrictions on their test account, but those transactions should show up here in the admin section when I select "No".

Anyone have any ideas? :(

Corinne

I am having a problem with the ECHO module in the admin section of my cart. When you go to the "ECHO Payment Processing" option under "Customers", at the top right it says "Echo Processed" with a pull down menu next to it. In the pull down menu, you can look at "All Transactions", "No", or "Yes". I get the following error when I select "No" (Echo orders not processed):

Line 1 of the "echo_result.php" file is "<?", so I'm stumped. The section that I think it references looks like this:

As far as I can tell, my database is okay. All of my test ECHO charges that were supposed to work went through fine. There were some that were decilined because ECHO has restrictions on their test account, but those transactions should show up here in the admin section when I select "No".

Anyone have any ideas? :(

Corinne

It turned out there was more to this than just the ECHO module. I was getting the error in several places. I found the fix for it here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...26entry697026

Corinne