Sign in to follow this  
toystoreking

Review Approval System v1.2 Final

I installed the "Review Approval System v1.2 Final" and only one thing is not working for me. The redirect to the Review Notice page. After submitting a review, it takes me to the product_reviews.php page saying "There are currently no product reviews." I understand that there shouldn't be an reviews, as I didn't approvel them yet, but why isn't it sending me to the Notice page?

In page product_review_write.php, it has the following, like it should.

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_REVIEW_NOTICE, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))));

But doesn't work????

Anyone else had this problem or know of a solution?

Thanks,

Mike

I installed the "Review Approval System v1.2 Final" and only one thing is not working for me. The redirect to the Review Notice page. After submitting a review, it takes me to the product_reviews.php page saying "There are currently no product reviews." I understand that there shouldn't be an reviews, as I didn't approvel them yet, but why isn't it sending me to the Notice page?

In page product_review_write.php, it has the following, like it should.

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_REVIEW_NOTICE, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))));

But doesn't work????

Anyone else had this problem or know of a solution?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi there, also found this, you also need to apply the chage to approx line 51 of the same file. There are two occurrances of the redirect command.

Stuart