• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Some customers unable to chekout or login in to account

Rayzak

It is weird - some orders go trough, some does not.

Often getting emails from customers that they are unable to add item to cart, or they unable to login in to my account - they always bounced to the login screen.

Does anyone had any problems like this before or have any idea what could it be?

It is weird - some orders go trough, some does not.

Often getting emails from customers that they are unable to add item to cart, or they unable to login in to my account - they always bounced to the login screen.

Does anyone had any problems like this before or have any idea what could it be?

I am having the same sort of problem... Orders are processed through paypal, and the payment is processed, but the order doesn't show up in the Admin console... unfortunately I have no idea what it could be either. Any suggestions or links to contributions/threads about correcting this would be greatly appreciated...

Newmind Group

No, I don't have a problem that order is not under admin cp. If customer ordered something orders are there, where they are supposed to be.

Just some customers unable to add item to card, or checkout.

Like me, I able to do it. Probably some security setting on some customer's PC's or firewalls. But they should not make any problem to checkout - it is weird.

PS. - ram, try to install latest PayPal contribution, it should work.

• 2 months later...

Archived