• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to set default country?

jwen

If that's the case all you need to do is edit includes/functions/html_output.php

replace:

$countries_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => PULL_DOWN_DEFAULT));

with:

$countries_array = array(array('id' => '223', 'text' => 'United States'));

"223" is the United States countries_id just replace that with your own countries_id, and replace "United States" with your country.

Thanks Steve!That helps a lot!

Everytime a small problem just because cant find the specified code/file. Just wondering is there such an article describes the relationship between the frontpage and code. If yes that would be great!

Not sure what you're asking. You can't find html_output.php? You can't find the code within html_output.php? Or are you having trouble finding your country_id?

You have solved my problem, thanks!

Sorry to make it confuse.

Everytime a small problem just because cant find the specified code/file. Just wondering is there such an article describes the relationship between the frontpage and code. If yes that would be great!

I just wanna know if there is some posts specified contents/items we can see from our store frontpage and the relative code/file to edit. Then when a problem comes out, say footer copyright display wrong, and we know which file it relates to(i.e includes/languages/english.php). But never mind, I can find almost any specified supports from the forum.

Archived