• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What is the difference between

Salvo

Hi all

About

cName and pName & Ultimate SEO

I am trying to install one or the other.

I don't understand the difference of the two.

Are their the same or one is better then the other?

Can anyone answer this question?

Thank you

Salvo

Thanks Jack,

One more question if I may; if you or someone else can tell me:

As I tried to install the Ultimate SEO and was not very successful, and as I only would like to have the extention of the categories & products change, do you think I can still use the cName and pName instead of using the latest Ultimate SEO or I better try to make Ultimate SEO work even though I only want to use the categories and products extantions?

Thank

Salvo

cName & pName works so you can use it. It is no longer supported though so you may have a hard time getting help if you have a problem. What problems did you have getting Ultimate SEO to work?

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

cName & pName works so you can use it. It is no longer supported though so you may have a hard time getting help if you have a problem. What problems did you have getting Ultimate SEO to work?

Jack

Hi Jack

I posted my problem with Ultimage SEO here http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=154166&st=300 - if you care to have a look, I can post more details if needed here as long as I solve the problem.

Thanks

Salvo

I answered your post in that thread. If you can't get a good answer from your host and you decide to stick with them, try installing Ultimate SEO versin 2.0.It is better than cName & pName and it has an option to not use mod_rewrite.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons