• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Discount Coupons error

Everything seemed to go well with the installation. The admin side works flawlessly. I installed the coupon module on the admin side and I have been able to set up some coupons. However, when I log into my account on my site, I get the following error in the shopping cart box:

1146 - Table 'acehigh_acehighsupply.TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER' doesn't exist

select amount from TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER where customer_id = '3'

[TEP STOP]

The SQL ran just fine and the table "coupon_gv_customer" does exist. I know I am probably overlooking something.

If I replace shopping_cart.php in the boxes folder with my backup file, everything is back into place (I assume - haven't placed an order).

I tried searching through the Credit Class thread, but it is 144 pages long!

Thanks for the help!!

Actually, I just tried a test order and there was a box to redeem a coupon code. However, when I put the code in and press Redeem, I get the following error:

1146 - Table 'acehigh_acehighsupply.TABLE_COUPONS' doesn't exist

select coupon_id, coupon_amount, coupon_type, coupon_minimum_order,uses_per_coupon, uses_per_user, restrict_to_products,restrict_to_categories from TABLE_COUPONS where coupon_code='12345' and coupon_active='Y'

[TEP STOP]

Again, the table "coupons" does exist.

I know I am overlooking something, but I just can't find it. Thanks for the help!