• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  
zencrom

New Attribute Manager v.5.0 help

i have installed New Attribute Manager v.5.0

but when i go into New Attribute Manager v.5.0 in the admin section it comes up with this on a page

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_NEW_ATTRIBUTE_MANAGER): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zencromc/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/admin/new_attributes.php on line 26

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_NEW_ATTRIBUTE_MANAGER): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zencromc/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/admin/new_attributes.php on line 26

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_NEW_ATTRIBUTE_MANAGER' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zencromc/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/admin/new_attributes.php on line 26

what do i need to do to make it work

i have installed New Attribute Manager v.5.0

but when i go into New Attribute Manager v.5.0 in the admin section it comes up with this on a page

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_NEW_ATTRIBUTE_MANAGER' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zencromc/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/admin/new_attributes.php on line 26

what do i need to do to make it work

You forgot to add the bit of code to the FILENAMES.PHP file. Add this to admin/includes/filenames.php:

//KIKOLEPPARD New attribute manager start

define('FILENAME_NEW_ATTRIBUTE_MANAGER', 'new_attribute_manager.php');

define('FILENAME_NEW_ATTRIBUTE_LINK', 'new_attributes.php');

//KIKOLEPPARD New attribute manager end

I think the link has to do with something i did later on. So I don't think it is necessary. Just the first one.

Edited by pnkranger