• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easypopulate import problems

mikem42

Hi,

I'm sorry if I'm being stupid, but I'm not able to import any dat using this. I downloaded the example file, made the simplest of changes, and uploaded the semi-colon-delimited file again. I get this message:

"

Easy Populate 2.76-MS2 - Default Language : English(1)

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/kunden/homepages/31/d108666428/htdocs/lizzied/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2005Oct13-1503.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/31/d108666428/htdocs/lizzied/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpACnRMg' to '/kunden/homepages/31/d108666428/htdocs/lizzied/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2005Oct13-1503.txt' in /homepages/31/d108666428/htdocs/lizzied/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpACnRMg

User filename: EP2005Oct13-1503.txt

Size: 79974

Warning: file(/kunden/homepages/31/d108666428/htdocs/lizzied/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2005Oct13-1503.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/31/d108666428/htdocs/lizzied/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 666

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/31/d108666428/htdocs/lizzied/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 689

"

I've created a temp file in my catalog folder, with the right permissions, haven't changed the delimitation (it's semi-colon in the easypopulate.php file, and the data file is semi-colons.

Any ideas?

Thanks very much in advance,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. Seemed to have started when I changed from CSV to tab-delimited text, but my memory tells me that it was a wierd PHP fix for it (based on your version).

• 2 weeks later...
I have the same problem. Seemed to have started when I changed from CSV to tab-delimited text, but my memory tells me that it was a wierd PHP fix for it (based on your version).

Found out my problem was filename issue (I left off".txt") I have also gotten that error if the file isn't in the temp folder (like I swore it was).

Seems this error can happen for anumber of reasons...