• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PDF File Upload and Display

Genius

HI ,

I have installed the PDF File Upload and Display contributionPDF File upload and Display

All that is fine, but not the problem i have is if i want to remove or delete the file that i no longer want to display the pdf file, how can i create a delete button next to the upload button. so i can remove the file.

I have tried deleting from the root folder but that still has an entry in the database to show the product is there.

If someone could assist me on this i would be most grateful

HI ,

I have installed the PDF File Upload and Display contributionPDF File upload and Display

All that is fine, but not the problem i have is if i want to remove or delete the file that i no longer want to display the pdf file, how can i create a delete button next to the upload button. so i can remove the file.

I have tried deleting from the root folder but that still has an entry in the database to show the product is there.

If someone could assist me on this i would be most grateful

I have managed to sort out the remove and delete which is fine. but the next problem i have is the size of file that i upload, if my file is too large i cannot upload.. could someone guide me where i need to change the upload size.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did none of you have problems with the uploading of your PDF files? My PDF's dont seem to upload when i finish creating a new product but the link appears on the product description in the main site with a broken link, anyone have any idea why thats happening?

Edited by sonictrip.net