• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

Oh sorry. I did copy the code you posted in (2nd) post 1493 from before in the payment_confirmation.php from ealier. That didn't work that's what I was referring to.
So it's still caching the checkcode? You put that code in checkout_confirmation.php, ran a test purchase, and after getting to checkout_confirmation went back to checkout_shipping.php and the checkcode was still in the box?

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

So it's still caching the checkcode? You put that code in checkout_confirmation.php, ran a test purchase, and after getting to checkout_confirmation went back to checkout_shipping.php and the checkcode was still in the box?

Correct.

Correct.

Weird. In my experience that should be impossible, but apparently not. Are you sure you uploaded the new file?

I'm surprised you ever got it to work at all without having that code in checkout_confirmation.php. When I first installed FEC every single transaction was being denied.

Frank would be a good person to ask but he hasn't been active in the forums since early June.

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Sounds like his browser's form autocompletion filter is at play.

I just tried sending items with negative amounts to paypal and it negated all of the included items. The handling field won't accept negative values either. Any other ideas?

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Weird. In my experience that should be impossible, but apparently not. Are you sure you uploaded the new file?

I'm surprised you ever got it to work at all without having that code in checkout_confirmation.php. When I first installed FEC every single transaction was being denied.

Frank would be a good person to ask but he hasn't been active in the forums since early June.

I changed it directly in the file in the admin. Maybe I need to do it offline then FTP it up. If that doesn't work I guess I'll keep looking.

Thanks so much for your help! You seem to know this program very well.

Sounds like his browser's form autocompletion filter is at play.
Probably but you should be able to change the value that is used by the checkout process.

I just tried sending items with negative amounts to paypal and it negated all of the included items. The handling field won't accept negative values either. Any other ideas?

Give the user the option of sending aggregate or itemized totals?

Edited by djmonkey1

I changed it directly in the file in the admin. Maybe I need to do it offline then FTP it up. If that doesn't work I guess I'll keep looking.

Thanks so much for your help! You seem to know this program very well.

Just make sure you're going through a complete test- enter in the wrong info, submit it, have it rejected by PayPal, then try to enter in the correct information. As Brian mentioned you might be seeing form autocompletion courtesy of your browser- try turning off autocomplete and see if that makes any difference in what you're experiencing.

Just make sure you're going through a complete test- enter in the wrong info, submit it, have it rejected by PayPal, then try to enter in the correct information. As Brian mentioned you might be seeing form autocompletion courtesy of your browser- try turning off autocomplete and see if that makes any difference in what you're experiencing.

Ok I FTP'ed it up and turned off auto complete and emptied the cache and it still has the same issue. Let me ask you this.

What if I turn off the part that asks for a credit card and have everyone go directly to PayPal to pay? Can I turn that part off and it still funtion? I'm not sure if that breaks a PayPal agreement either. I know they require you to use checkout express but I dont' know about the other.

@WickedBoy: Apache isn't setup correctly. Contact your webhost about the problem.

Hey dynamo, i contacted them about the problem and they mailed me the following reply. My host is GoDaddy.

Hosting - Outgoing http and https connections.

We recently enabled outgoing http and https connections for our web

hosting customers. These connections will take place via a proxy

server, which will be completely transparent for customers making only

http (port 80) connections. Applications that need to make https

connections (port 443) will need to be made proxy aware. This will

require additional coding to varying degrees, depending on the

application. These customers will need to know the ip address and port

of the proxy server in order to correctly modify their code. The ip of

the proxy server is 64.202.165.130 and connections will be made on port

Customers using cURL with PHP will need to include the following lines

on each script that utilizes cURL functions.

curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL, TRUE);

curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE, CURLPROXY_HTTP);

curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY, http://64.202.165.130:3128);

curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE);

Well i tried change the few lines as they mentioned but it still doesnt help. It still prompt a download for ec_process.php Perhaps you could point me somewhere?

Edited by Wickedboy

There's a field in the module's settings for entering a proxy address.

Your problem is that Apache's mimetype settings are screwed up. It has nothing to do with the module.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Ok I FTP'ed it up and turned off auto complete and emptied the cache and it still has the same issue. Let me ask you this.

What if I turn off the part that asks for a credit card and have everyone go directly to PayPal to pay? Can I turn that part off and it still funtion? I'm not sure if that breaks a PayPal agreement either. I know they require you to use checkout express but I dont' know about the other.

You can do that but it defeats the purpose of having the service. You don't need to pay a monthly fee to take PayPal payments.

I think you'd be better off going with a normal non-FEC osC checkout.

Edited by djmonkey1

Give the user the option of sending aggregate or itemized totals?

You're right, but I'm hoping to avoid that option as it's really nice to have a full list of what was purchased. I'm curious if the itemized total gets added up, or if they just rely on the "items_total" value. If it's that easy, I may just alter the item_total and slip in a comment that a coupon or voucher was used.

*Edit: Blah, sandbox is down. No testing my theory today.

Edited by dynamoeffects

HowDo..

I finally got my cURL issue corrected, but Im having an error I have seen above

Here is my error when checking out using paypal express button using my personal account which is unrealted to the business account.

An error occured when we tried to process your credit card.

Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. (10428)

Handling total is invalid.

I added

Ah, I think I found the problem. Try doing this:

1. Open /includes/wpp_xml/setExpressCheckout.xml

2. After this line:

CODE<cpp-payflow-color>PAYPAL_CPP_PAYFLOW_COLOR</cpp-payflow-color>

add this:

CODE<PaymentAction>PAYPAL_PAYMENT_ACTION</PaymentAction>

but still the same problem..

There's a field in the module's settings for entering a proxy address.

Your problem is that Apache's mimetype settings are screwed up. It has nothing to do with the module.

which specific of it dynamo, its like speaking gilberish to my host on support line. Could you give more details?

@graysonhobby: Post your modified /includes/wpp_xml/setExpressCheckout.xml

@Wickedboy: If they don't understand how to configure the way Apache handles mimetypes in their httpd.conf file, I would strongly suggest finding another webhost. GoDaddy isn't exactly considered a world-class hosting outfit.

@graysonhobby: Post your modified /includes/wpp_xml/setExpressCheckout.xml

1st off, THANKYOU..Ill be sure to use that donate button in your help file once there is something in my accout :)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> 
- <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
- <soap:Header>
- <RequesterCredentials xmlns="urn:ebay:api:PayPalAPI">
- <Credentials xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents">
 <Username>PAYPAL_USERNAME</Username> 
 <Password>PAYPAL_PASSWORD</Password> 
 <Subject /> 
 </Credentials>
 </RequesterCredentials>
 </soap:Header>
- <soap:Body>
- <SetExpressCheckoutReq xmlns="urn:ebay:api:PayPalAPI">
- <SetExpressCheckoutRequest>
 <Version xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents">PAYPAL_VERSION</Version> 
- <SetExpressCheckoutRequestDetails xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents">
 <OrderTotal currencyID="PAYPAL_CURRENCY">PAYPAL_ORDER_TOTAL</OrderTotal> 
 <ReturnURL>PAYPAL_RETURN_URL</ReturnURL> 
 <CancelURL>PAYPAL_CANCEL_URL</CancelURL> 
 <ReqConfirmShipping>PAYPAL_REQUIRE_CONFIRM_SHIPPING</ReqConfirmShipping> 
 <NoShipping>PAYPAL_NO_SHIPPING</NoShipping> 
 <AddressOverride>PAYPAL_ADDRESS_OVERRIDE</AddressOverride> 
 <LocaleCode>PAYPAL_LOCALE_CODE</LocaleCode> 
 <PageStyle>PAYPAL_PAGE_STYLE</PageStyle> 
 <cpp-header-image>PAYPAL_CPP_HEADER_IMAGE</cpp-header-image> 
 <cpp-header-border-color>PAYPAL_CPP_HEADER_BORDER_COLOR</cpp-header-border-color> 
 <cpp-header-back-color>PAYPAL_CPP_HEADER_BACK_COLOR</cpp-header-back-color> 
 <cpp-payflow-color>PAYPAL_CPP_PAYFLOW_COLOR</cpp-payflow-color> 
 <PaymentAction>PAYPAL_PAYMENT_ACTION</PaymentAction> 
- <Address>
 <Name>PAYPAL_NAME</Name> 
 <Street1>PAYPAL_ADDRESS1</Street1> 
 <Street2>PAYPAL_ADDRESS2</Street2> 
 <CityName>PAYPAL_CITY</CityName> 
 <StateOrProvince>PAYPAL_STATE</StateOrProvince> 
 <PostalCode>PAYPAL_ZIP</PostalCode> 
 <Country>PAYPAL_COUNTRY</Country> 
 </Address>
 </SetExpressCheckoutRequestDetails>
 </SetExpressCheckoutRequest>
 </SetExpressCheckoutReq>
 </soap:Body>
 </soap:Envelope>

Steve, open up /catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php and after these lines:

foreach ($data as $k => $v) {
	  $xml_contents = str_replace($k, $v, $xml_contents);
	}

add this line:

if ($type == 'doExpressCheckout') die($xml_contents);

It'll dump the formatted XML doc to the screen. Tell me what's between the <PaymentAction></PaymentAction> fields.

Brian, thanks for the contrib.

I added the above code (if ($type == 'doExpressCheckout') die($xml_contents);)

I get the following error .....Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /var/www/.../catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 309

can you help please

You're supposed to add that line after the lines above, so that it looks like this:

foreach ($data as $k => $v) {
	  $xml_contents = str_replace($k, $v, $xml_contents);
	}

if ($type == 'doExpressCheckout') die($xml_contents);

I did it! I got it working with CCGV and didn't have to do an aggregate total!

wppsuccessnz3.gif

I ended up having to just recall the order_total class to recalculate everything because CCGV doesn't update the $order variable correctly, but it works! Just needs a little more testing and then I'll release an update.