• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

Ok - I decided I wanted another store different from my main store for my urns. Anyways... I'm still having problems with the install of WPP on my 1st site which I've already posted about.

So.... I install OSC fresh and new for my new store (which is an off spring of my first). First contrib I install is this one and I'm using a shared SSL certificate. First there is no EC button on the log in page. So, I try to log in after placing an item in my cart and clicking checkout. I click log in and *BAM* right back to the log in page and my cart is empty. So, since this was a fresh install, I just simply copied all files/folders over.

Help please.

Julie

Julie, your problem sounds more like the session's not getting passed when you switch over to https because you're using a shared certificate and the URL is different. Post the first 8 or 10 lines of your /includes/configure.php file.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Julie, your problem sounds more like the session's not getting passed when you switch over to https because you're using a shared certificate and the URL is different. Post the first 8 or 10 lines of your /includes/configure.php file.

Hi Dynamo,

I see what you are saying. I see the problem too...... but I'm going to post it for you:

<?php
/*
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

// Define the webserver and path parameters
// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)
// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)
 define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://embraceableurns.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.siteground144.com/~embracea/'); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('ENABLE_SSL', true); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'embraceableurns.com');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'embraceableurns.com');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/urns/');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/urns/');

It's the https cookie domain and path, huh? :)

Also, what about the orders not showing up in the other stores admin?

Thanks!

Julie

Fixed it. :)

But I really need to get this stuff working on my other store where the orders that come in are not showing in the admin area. I receive an email with the order and all that and the customer receives their notification, but the "processing" orders are not showing up at all.

Thanks!

Julie

Ok, orders are showing in my new store. So I must have a code issue somewhere in my other store. What file should I be looking in for viewing orders in my admin area? All help is greatly appreciated, as I'm not *new new* but I'm not fluent in SQL/PHP yet.... so all your help is helping me learn too.... which is what I am trying to do also! :)

Julie

Here is more information on my "orders not showing up" -

When I login as the customer to review the order history, it's showing "0 of 0 orders" but showing for result pages: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0 . They still are not showing up in the admin/customers/orders view. Only new orders that I'm placing are not showing. No matter what payment method (I have have check/money order available too) the order is not showing up in either the admin or on the customers order history.

I went in and checked all my edits to all the files, even completely redid all of them. I am using Seperate Pricing Per Customer (only other edits I see in any of the files I'm editing).

Any help is greatly appreciated and needed here. Otherwise, I have to go back to IPN and then I'm wasting my money on WPP with paypal.

@Wickedboy: Is the email address that you used valid?

@Baybee: Try downloading the latest version of osCommerce and overwriting your /catalog/admin/orders.php file with the one in the zip file.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Thanks Dynamo. I was afraid you were going to say that! :D

I will just have to go through the new one and put in my changes from the old one. Thanks so much!

Julie

Still no orders. I changed the file to the one in the latest version and the same thing is still occuring. Any new orders coming in are not seen in the admin.

Still no orders. I changed the file to the one in the latest version and the same thing is still occuring. Any new orders coming in are not seen in the admin.

Have the same problem, sort of. All my orders are "pending" and any new order is listed under the same customer with the same invoice #, date and time ordered. Weird.

Customers who have ordered have the funky order history (as in nothing shows except the -4, -3, -2, -1, 0

~M

@Baybee and n2advnture: Your problems are unrelated to this module and I'd suggest opening threads in the General Support forum for assistance.

This is the support thread for the PayPal Direct Payments & Express Checkout module. Please post any bugs or errors you see while using it so that they can be fixed.

The contribution can be found here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3647

Sorry for the cross post, but I forgot that to get into this thread I needed to do a reply and not a New Topic. I am still not sure I am doing this correctly.

I had everything working just fine. I attempted to install contributions having to do with editing emails, and then all went haywire. I uninstalled them, but I am still having problems. I have attempted to install the Website Payments Pro contribution afresh, but I am still having the problem.

I am enclosing the server log error, and the error returned when the order_confirmation.php is invoked.

I place an order, enter the Sandbox credit card info, and click on the Confirm Order button.

The following error is displayed:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at www.tea-and-scones-vermont.com Port 443

When I check the server error log, I see the following error:

[Thu Nov 02 00:44:50 2006] [error] [client 216.165.248.215] malformed header from script. Bad header=Jerry <jerry@tea-and-scones-ve: php-script, referer: https://www.tea-and-scones-vermont.com/cata...onfirmation.php

The orders go through; the confirmation email is sent, and the order is displayed in the My Account/My Order History.

Please tell me what other information I can provide to solve this problem.

Jerry Nielsen - Tea and Scones Vermont

Sorry for the cross post, but I forgot that to get into this thread I needed to do a reply and not a New Topic. I am still not sure I am doing this correctly.

I had everything working just fine. I attempted to install contributions having to do with editing emails, and then all went haywire. I uninstalled them, but I am still having problems. I have attempted to install the Website Payments Pro contribution afresh, but I am still having the problem.

I am enclosing the server log error, and the error returned when the order_confirmation.php is invoked.

I place an order, enter the Sandbox credit card info, and click on the Confirm Order button.

The following error is displayed:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at www.tea-and-scones-vermont.com Port 443

When I check the server error log, I see the following error:

[Thu Nov 02 00:44:50 2006] [error] [client 216.165.248.215] malformed header from script. Bad header=Jerry <jerry@tea-and-scones-ve: php-script, referer: https://www.tea-and-scones-vermont.com/cata...onfirmation.php

The orders go through; the confirmation email is sent, and the order is displayed in the My Account/My Order History.

Please tell me what other information I can provide to solve this problem.

Well . . .

Just finished with a complete reinstall of osCommerce and a reinstall of WPP from fresh downloads. The only contribution I added was the TinyMCE editor which has nothing to do with the files that are used in WPP, although now I wish I had installed it later so that the only contrib was WPP.

I used Julie Miller's (Baybee) recommendation to Paul Bowden (Vortilon) about installing. I copied over the new files, and then I copied over the additional altered files, replacing the ones in my OSC installation. In my previous installation which worked just fine, I had edited the original files and copdied and pasted the appropriate sections from the files Brian supplies in his contribution.

I am still getting the error message related in my original post. Lordy, it is frustrating to have had something working just fine and then do somethng that screws it up. Do I need to start over? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

These are really not related to WPP and you'll be a quicker response by using the General Support forum for help.

Since your error message has your email address in it and you said that the email to the customer gets sent, I'm going to make a wild guess that the jerry@tea-and-scones-ve email address is invalid. Here's a post regarding this error and a possible solution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/lofiversion/i...hp/t103903.html

These are really not related to WPP and you'll be a quicker response by using the General Support forum for help.

Since your error message has your email address in it and you said that the email to the customer gets sent, I'm going to make a wild guess that the jerry@tea-and-scones-ve email address is invalid. Here's a post regarding this error and a possible solution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/lofiversion/i...hp/t103903.html

Brian,

You were EXACTLY right. I had left out a ">" in the section of the store configuration for mulltiple emails. I would never have figured this out.

I was about to post it to the General Support forum because I went back to just osCommerce, and the error still happened. That obviously eliminated WPP. I will reinstall WPP and TinyMCE and leave things alone otherwise.

Once again, thanks for your help. My new motto is "Live by 10/5!". :thumbsup:

Jerry Nielsen

I think PayPal has just gone wonky this weekend. I've been getting errors out the wazoo, and have not changed a single thing in the site since I upgraded to the most recent version of this module (worked fine up until yesterday!). I have the error dump turned on and nearly every time someone tries to order through EC or WPP, it gives a "Item amount is invalid", "The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts", or "Invalid Data" message. I've lost twelve sizable sales this weekend, and I have to wonder if there's anything fixable here, or just wait and see if PayPal behaves Monday morning.

@Nicky8184: It's possible. A week or so ago I couldn't even log into my account on PayPal for the better part of a day, so it's always a possibility. Did the problems start as soon as your upgraded?

Nope, not a single problem until the 3rd, when errors started trickling in then suddenly on the 4th all potential orders gave errors to the customer. I've activated another PP payment module for now just so I'm not missing more much-needed income.

Hi Brian,

I've installed Paypal Payments Pro 0.8.2 contribution at https://64.182.151.10/catalog/index.php site sucessfully. Transaction is being processed correctly if user click on the "Checkout with Paypal" button. I'm getting error while placing order using credit card payment and checkout_payment.php files comes blank. It does not show any error message. Please guide me in this regard.

Thanks in advance,

Masood

Hello All,

Need a little Help Just Update to 0.82, EC and Direct wont connect to Paypal.

No infomation is being sent or recieved

EC Page Header:

An error occured when we tried to contact PayPal's servers.

Email Debug dump: In function: ec_step1()

Direct Payment Attempt Page Header:

Error Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info.

No response from PayPal

No response was received from PayPal. Please contact the store owner for assistance.

Email Debug:

The Debug dump:

In function: before_process() - Direct Payment

Did first contact attempt return error? Nope

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------DP_DUMP-------------------------------

------------This is the information that was sent to PayPal----------

-------------------------------FINAL_REQ-----------------------------

-------------------This is the response from PayPal------------------

---------------------------------TS_REQ------------------------------

--------Results of the transaction search if it was executed---------

Site: www.knkfashions.com

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

This generally means that your certificate isn't installed correctly or cURL's being blocked. If you're using goDaddy, you need to input a proxy address.