• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

When we click pay by paypal it calls ec_step1 that should take you to paypal.

You need to do some file write or echo to make out why its not going to the site.

Probably some wrong code at wrong place.

Satish Mantri

After transferring from sandbox to live, payment by paypal stopped working. If the customer stays on the site, it processes fine, but if the customer clicks on the "pay using paypal" link, this comes up:

Even though it refers to credit cards, this occurs even when using a stored balance, or a transfer from a bank./

I am certain the user/pass/cert is correct.

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

I have the same problem as above.

I have a site with a purchased template, several mods, Paypal IPN (the official version). I have just added the PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout. Everything looks great. The Direct Payments works perfect. But when a customer clicks on the Express pay it acts like it works. It will even log them in if they are not already logged in. It takes them to PayPal has them put in their username and password, confirm the transaction, returns to the cart, has them confirm the transaction again and then comes up with a pink box that says -

Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info.

No response from the payment processor

No response was received from the payment processor. Please contact the store owner for assistance.

This is after having already been to the PayPal site and back. - The message comes even when I tried using my PayPal account and transfering from checking account.

My PayPal IPN mod works perfect. I have absolutely no problem with it. - Either I need to remove the express stuff (and violate PayPal requirements) or get this fixed. HELP!!

Edited by gregpadgett

Did you guys try the fixes above that I and Sticky posted? I had problems with the Express Checkout also until I made the fixes I mentioned above. That fixed it for me.

It's definitely worth trying, but their error is entirely different from the ones we had. I say give it a shot and see what happens.

Anyone can buy a camera... it's what you do with it that counts!

Sticky Pod

www.stickypod.com

Bizarre error after switching hosts.

I switched hosting accounts, and i moved all my files over (my old site is still running) but i get this weird error in the admin panel when I want to go change the settings for the payment module.

=========

Warning: main(/home/user/mysite.com/html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/mysite.com/html/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/user/mysite.com/html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/user/mysite.com/html/admin/modules.php on line 128

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class paypal_wpp in /home/user/mysite.com/html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 24

===========

It wont allow me to select the payment module to change things. I tried exporting a version of the DB off the old site with all the wpp things turned off and the directories empty, then restored it into the new osC site, but still the error.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks.

PS - I would/ could change the paths to the pear and certs if I could get in and edit it... but i cannot. Besides I doubt it will help because the database I imported had it all turned off and stuff and it still didnt work.

Edited by yomama360

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.

Therefore, all progress depends upon the unreasonable man."

-- George Bernard Shaw

HAHA, wouldnt you know it! That thing was kicking my butt for days. Then I find the solution 5 min after I finally post.

I lied above. The "paypal_wpp.php" was actually "paypal_wpp_bak.php" a little backup file I made while I was working on stuff. (It never got uploaded to the old server). Anyway I removed that bak file from modules and the error was no more.

But New question:

when i edit the payPay_wpp payment module it says:

=======

Pear Modules

If you installed the included pear modules, where are they stored? Should be:

/hsphere/local/home/olduser/oldMysite.com//catalog/pear/

Leaving this blank will use the server's default include path.

=======

How does it know the old path? This kind of freaks me out. Should I totally reinstall from scratch or just tweak things a bit? The pear modules?

Thanks

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.

-- George Bernard Shaw

HAHA, wouldnt you know it! That thing was kicking my butt for days. Then I find the solution 5 min after I finally post.

I lied above. The "paypal_wpp.php" was actually "paypal_wpp_bak.php" a little backup file I made while I was working on stuff. (It never got uploaded to the old server). Anyway I removed that bak file from modules and the error was no more.

Now that you mention it, I have renamed files on the server when testing an update and created the same error. osC searches the Payment directory for the list of modules to display. Any PHP file in the directory is expected to be a payment module. So if you want to keep something there, name it *.php.bak so that the module enumeration code doesn't find it.

But New question:

when i edit the payPay_wpp payment module it says:

=======

Pear Modules

If you installed the included pear modules, where are they stored? Should be:

/hsphere/local/home/olduser/oldMysite.com//catalog/pear/

Leaving this blank will use the server's default include path.

=======

How does it know the old path? This kind of freaks me out. Should I totally reinstall from scratch or just tweak things a bit? The pear modules?

Thanks

The explanatory text, including the path, is added to the configuration table in the database as static text when you install the module. If you want it to know about the current server, you can remove, then install the module from the admin panel. Copy down your settings first, as you will have to re-enter everything. Alternatively, you can edit the text manually using your favorite mySQL management tool, such as phpMyAdmin.

--Glen

Wow, easiest 5 seconds of my life. Just clicked "remove" then "install" (in admin panel payment modules) and the new path pops up.

Mucho Thanks.

-- George Bernard Shaw

Hi all,

I got the module setup and during live server payment, with fake cc provided 4072 4972 0889 7267, I got this error msg:

Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info.

Processor Decline (15005)

This transaction cannot be processed.

The following is from error dump, anyone can help on this?

[_namespace] => urn:ebay:api:PayPalAPI

[Timestamp] => 2006-09-15T04:23:29Z

[Ack] => Failure

[CorrelationID] => 83cec1dc5df44

[Errors] => errortype Object

(

[_elements] => Array

(

[shortMessage] => Array

(

[required] => 1

[type] => string

[namespace] => urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents

)

[LongMessage] => Array

(

[required] =>

[type] => string

)

[ErrorCode] => Array

(

[required] => 1

[type] => token

)

[severityCode] => Array

(

[required] => 1

[type] => SeverityCodeType

)

[ErrorParameters] => Array

(

[required] =>

[type] => ErrorParameterType

)

)

[_attributes] => Array

(

)

[_attributeValues] => Array

(

)

[_namespace] => urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents

[shortMessage] => Processor Decline

[LongMessage] => This transaction cannot be processed.

[ErrorCode] => 15005

[severityCode] => Error

[ErrorParameters] => errorparametertype Object

(

[_elements] => Array

(

[Value] => Array

(

[required] => 1

[type] => string

)

)

[_attributes] => Array

(

[ParamID] => Array

(

[name] => ParamID

[type] => xs:string

)

)

[_attributeValues] => Array

(

[ParamID] => ProcessorResponse

)

[_namespace] => urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents

[Value] => 0051

)

)

Warning: paypal_init(Services/PayPal.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/w0703/d09/s22/b028a26c/www/store/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

Fatal error: paypal_init(): Failed opening required 'Services/PayPal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/nf/lib/php:/mnt/w0703/d09/s22/b028a26c/www/store//catalog/pear/') in /mnt/w0703/d09/s22/b028a26c/www/store/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

I get the following error when trying to checkout with paypal express without loggin in

Warning: paypal_init(Services/PayPal.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/w0703/d09/s22/b028a26c/www/store/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

Fatal error: paypal_init(): Failed opening required 'Services/PayPal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/nf/lib/php:/mnt/w0703/d09/s22/b028a26c/www/store//catalog/pear/') in /mnt/w0703/d09/s22/b028a26c/www/store/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

I also get what looks to be the exact same error, after logging in and trying another checkout with paypal.

Edited by hosttosucceed

I installed the module and the PEAR modules, but whenever I try to confirm the order it gets a 404.

I have changed the timeout, reinstalled the certificate, and confirmed the API username and password.

Thanks for your help!

404 is a page not found error. What page was it looking for? Capitalization is important on Unix servers; make sure that you didn't change any of the file names when you uploaded the module.

--Glen

I get the following error when trying to checkout with paypal express without loggin in

[snip]

I also get what looks to be the exact same error, after logging in and trying another checkout with paypal.

The server can't find the Pear modules. My guess is that it has something to do with the double slash in the include path. Check your Pear Module path on the admin panel. It should probably be "/mnt/w0703/d09/s22/b028a26c/www/store/catalog/pear/".

--Glen

Do you have the fix that Dallas posted to remove spaces in the ccard number? You'll get that error without it or if you don't remove the spaces yourself.

Hi Chris,

If you are answering my question, I have actually put in the ccard number without space. If I retry the second or third time, it will return "Gateway declined" error.... :(

The server can't find the Pear modules. My guess is that it has something to do with the double slash in the include path. Check your Pear Module path on the admin panel. It should probably be "/mnt/w0703/d09/s22/b028a26c/www/store/catalog/pear/".

--Glen

Fatal error: paypal_init(): Failed opening required 'Services/PayPal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/nf/lib/php:/mnt/w0703/d09/s22/b028a26c/www/store/catalog/pear/') in /mnt/w0703/d09/s22/b028a26c/www/store/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

I changed the path now, but it still is showing the errors. What else could be the problem?

Fatal error: paypal_init(): Failed opening required 'Services/PayPal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/nf/lib/php:/mnt/w0703/d09/s22/b028a26c/www/store/catalog/pear/') in /mnt/w0703/d09/s22/b028a26c/www/store/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

I changed the path now, but it still is showing the errors. What else could be the problem?

Is PayPal.php in your catalog/pear/Services directory? If not, did you install the contents of both zip files as mentioned in the installation instructions?

--Glen

ON times PHP considers / as a special character so the path where pear is to be searched is missed.

You can use in this case a //

So that cose will be able to get the Pear folder.

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

404 is a page not found error. What page was it looking for? Capitalization is important on Unix servers; make sure that you didn't change any of the file names when you uploaded the module.

--Glen

I checked the files, and I did not see any changes. I tried to upload the files again, and still did not have any luck.

I also noticed that the ec_process.php file gives me the same error (Cannot Find Server) as when I try to click Confirm Order for checkout_proces.php. Regular PayPal Transactions, and Cash On Deliver modules work fine.

I just noticed that the orders are coming up in the admin backend - as it says:

Payment Method: PayPal Direct Payment

Payment Status: Completed

AVS Code: Error

CVV2 Code: Error

I am using the test Credit Card Number Provided in the module

4111111111111111 Expiration 1/2009

using Sandbox mode.

Any ideas, is there something else I should test to see if it works. I am using Godaddy for hosting - I don't know if there is any other settings that might be complicating this on here.

Thanks again!

Edited by scm3000

I am using the test Credit Card Number Provided in the module

4111111111111111 Expiration 1/2009

using Sandbox mode.

That card number won't work in the sandbox. Create a new customer account in the sandbox, add a credit card account to it, then copy down the number and expiration date that are created for it. Use that number for testing card payments.

Any ideas, is there something else I should test to see if it works. I am using Godaddy for hosting - I don't know if there is any other settings that might be complicating this on here.

Thanks again!

There are special things that you have to do for Godaddy hosting, mentioned in this thread, probably about four or five pages back. It's suppertime, and I don't have time to look it up for you at the moment, but it shouldn't be hard to find. Just back up one page at a time and search for Godaddy.

--Glen

Thanks so much Glen for pointing me in the right direction! I tried using the forums search before and didn't see anything with GoDaddy and PayPal WPP!

I went back and found that GoDaddy users must add the proxy address - http://64.202.165.130:3128 in.

I used the Credit Card # from the personal sandbox account and it worked great! It also works fine with the PayPal!

Thanks again!

Sorry about the newbie question... I've searched the forums and have yet to find an answer...

Anyway, I'm using WPP on my site and really love it. The only issue I'm facing now is that there are no details of my order being sent to PayPal. When I review my PayPal account for an order I placed on my site, everything is there like total, shipping address, etc. However, there is nothing there indicating what I actually bought (and quantity). This is going to be very confusing for my customers. Any easy fix for this? I believe I read something somewhere that said there's a 127 char. limit to PayPal for this information. Even if that's the case, I'd still like to know what I can do to provide some sort of indication to the user. Thanks...

Sorry about the newbie question... I've searched the forums and have yet to find an answer...

Anyway, I'm using WPP on my site and really love it. The only issue I'm facing now is that there are no details of my order being sent to PayPal. When I review my PayPal account for an order I placed on my site, everything is there like total, shipping address, etc. However, there is nothing there indicating what I actually bought (and quantity). This is going to be very confusing for my customers. Any easy fix for this? I believe I read something somewhere that said there's a 127 char. limit to PayPal for this information. Even if that's the case, I'd still like to know what I can do to provide some sort of indication to the user. Thanks...

The usual way is that the customer will have to refer to the order confirmation email that osC sends out. My customers haven't asked, and I have been using the contribution essentially since it was introduced; I processed my first transaction with it on 15 Oct 2005.

--Glen

Hi guys i have the following error after the order confirmation

Warning: paypal_init(Services/PayPal.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/jrinternationalinc.com/httpdocs/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

Fatal error: paypal_init(): Failed opening required 'Services/PayPal.php' (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/jrinternationalinc.com/httpdocs/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

thxs in advance

Hi guys i have the following error after the order confirmation

Warning: paypal_init(Services/PayPal.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/jrinternationalinc.com/httpdocs/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

Fatal error: paypal_init(): Failed opening required 'Services/PayPal.php' (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/jrinternationalinc.com/httpdocs/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

thxs in advance

Never mind it's fixed now i wrote the full path for the pear

/var/www/vhosts/yourdomain.com/httpdocs/pear/

I used as reference the api path....

but nothing it's perfect , and i got another error

Warning: main(PEAR.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/jrinternationalinc.com/httpdocs/pear/Services/PayPal.php on line 11

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='.::/var/www/vhosts/jrinternationalinc.com/httpdocs/pear/') in /var/www/vhosts/jrinternationalinc.com/httpdocs/pear/Services/PayPal.php on line 11