• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

HI,

Im new here and really require some assistance. Have looked all over the forums but am unable to find a solution to my problem.

Have everything installed right and api cert downloaded and it all seems fine. I get to the checkout_shipping.php page and I see 3 options.. 1)Checkout with paypal (take me to sandbox), 2) change shipping address 3) Continue.

I want to pay by creditcard directly using paypals direct service.. so i click continue.

Now the problem..

If I have a non US shipping address it takes me to next page with cc details to be filled in.

If it is a US shipping address.. hitting continue on checkout_shipping.php land me back there.. it just wont go further.

Am quite tired already put in quite a few hours in it. What am I doing wrong.

Any guidance please, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

OK, I posted this in the wrong place before.

I'm very new to osCommerce. I think it's great, and the forum has been very helpful. I installed the WPP module. Again, thanks for all the clear directions.

I'm getting this error, whether I use the PayPal cc info or a real card.

Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info.

Authentication/Authorization Failed (10002)

Username/Password is incorrect

What does this mean? Is it a problem with my PayPal account (already signed up for Website Payments Pro) or my payment module?

I know others have posted about this error in the past, but I can't find what the answer was, if there was one.

Thanks.

I'm getting this error, whether I use the PayPal cc info or a real card.

Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info.

Authentication/Authorization Failed (10002)

Username/Password is incorrect

What does this mean? Is it a problem with my PayPal account (already signed up for Website Payments Pro) or my payment module?

I know others have posted about this error in the past, but I can't find what the answer was, if there was one.

Thanks.

I did some more searching. In case anyone else is looking, I just re-downloaded my API certificate from PayPal, re-entered that info in the WPP module and checked all my settings again.

I was able to do a successful live test.

Thanks so much for such a great forum, for all the contributions, and for all the gurus who answer stupid questions.

Hello,

i have just installed the paypal_wpp_0.7.3

i followed the readme

in the module i have setup the sandbox cert,username and password.

if i use the "Checkout with PayPal" button, it works fine and the proper amount is sent to my sandbox account

but when i try to use the CC num in the readme

CC#: 4072 4972 0889 7267 Exp: 12/09 CVS: 000

I get the error(below), so i am not sure if i need another test card or i am missing something in the setup.

Thanks for anyhelp

Randy

Error #1: Invalid Credit Card. (10527)

The credit card entered is either missing, not a valid credit card, or does not match the credit card type in the CardType field

Error #2: Invalid Credit Card. (10527)

The credit card entered is either missing, not a valid credit card, or does not match the credit card type in the CardType field

Are you testing live or in the sandbox? That number won't work live.

Zigen, read the last page or two for your answer.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Are you testing live or in the sandbox? That number won't work live.

in the module settings i have the "Live of SandBOx API" set to sandbox and the API cert, username and Password are the paypal sandbox onses i created

Thanks

Randy

Are you entering the number with spaces as you showed above?

thanks for your help

so i removed the spaces and now is get ( i guess i need to write some clientsite JS , cause there is nothing that tells the user spaces are not allow)

Inactive Billing Agreement. (10501)

The transaction was refused because your billing agreement is inactive. Log into PayPal to check your billing agreement or contact customer service.

thanks for your help

so i removed the spaces and now is get ( i guess i need to write some clientsite JS , cause there is nothing that tells the user spaces are not allow)

Inactive Billing Agreement. (10501)

The transaction was refused because your billing agreement is inactive. Log into PayPal to check your billing agreement or contact customer service.

Or you can wait for Brian to do it. I posted a line of code that will strip non-numerics from the card number before sending it on to PayPal. I lifted it right out of the card number validator class from the stock osC install, so I know it works.

Your new error means that you haven't signed up for WPP. If you are testing in the Sandbox, you have to go through the motions of signing up, but activation is immediate and free.

--Glen

Edited by SteveDallas

I'm Going freaken' nuts trying to install PEAR on my shared host...

whist I am aware that this is not neccesarily the best place to ask for help in this matter, could anyone help me? willing to take it to IMs (aim, ICQ, MSN, or Gtalk)

I have tried both the traditional (go-pear.org) and the new and improved steps to no avail. please help.

*sigh*

I thought I was intelligent...

I got past the above error. and now get:

Warning: paypal_init(Services/PayPal.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/p/patentguardu/htdocs/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

Fatal error: paypal_init(): Failed opening required 'Services/PayPal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:www/p/patentguardu/pear') in /www/p/patentguardu/htdocs/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

and tobe quite honest... maybe I'm blind... but I cannot find Services/Paypal.php anywhere...

disregard the above, I had forgotten to install the paypal modules in catalog/pear...

its still a problem with PEAR apparently as I started getting the line 324 error again.

back to muckin on, again if anyone has any tips for PEAR installs it would be greatly appreciated. I currently have

ini_set("include_path", ini_get("include_path") . PATH_SEPARATOR . 'www/p/patentguardu/pear');

at the top of my application_top.php file, supposedly this should allow pear to work but the evidence proves otherwise.

Or you can wait for Brian to do it. I posted a line of code that will strip non-numerics from the card number before sending it on to PayPal. I lifted it right out of the card number validator class from the stock osC install, so I know it works.

Your new error means that you haven't signed up for WPP. If you are testing in the Sandbox, you have to go through the motions of signing up, but activation is immediate and free.

--Glen

Thanks, i got it working and added the little JS to get rid of spaces and dashes.

OK, so I'm not crazy...

the latest vers of PEAR (1.4.9) is installed and working as per the two pics below:

Screen 1

screen 2

and I have the proper path set in application_top.php as well

as it turns out the first time I installed PEAR it probably worked, but the web frontend link is wrong. Any idea why I am still getting the line 324 error?

sorry for the number of posts, btw...

I am trying to install the Paypal Website Payments Pro for osCommerce 2.2 module. I'm having 2 problems so far:

1)When I click on "Checkout with Paypal", I get the following message:

MS2MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EC_TEXT_PROCESS_ERROR

2)When I click on confirm order I get the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setopt() in /home/sluggers/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 324

I am trying to install the Paypal Website Payments Pro for osCommerce 2.2 module. I'm having 2 problems so far:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setopt() in /home/sluggers/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 324

Zigen and Jason, Regarding your setopt error - This indicates that cURL is either not installed, or it is but the curl_setopt() function is disabled by your host.

I am working through the same issue, and have switched web hosts over this. I verified with my previous host that they did in fact have it disabled, and were not willing to enable it due to security risks. (I suspect they are actually resellers who do not have the ability to change this...)

Inquire with your web host tech support about this, and don't be surprised if they say "Oh, yes cURL is installed" They may not understand about this option. I had to persist through 4 different tech reps before I went back to the sales person who told me that they have it disabled by default but would enable it for me if I told them what port to open. (Brian stated it is port 80)

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Edited by ATeschner

Jason,

There are two PayPal WPP modules. You are either using the other one, written by pbreit, found at <http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3716> or you are using the very first version (0.1) of the module discussed in this thread, which is found here: <http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3647>. This version is up to 0.7.3.

If you are using pbreit's contribution, you need to ask your question here: <http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=178712>.

My personal recommendation is that you uninstall it and get the WPP module that is discussed in this thread. It is very solid, and both the developer and a number of knowledgeable users are here to provide support for it.

--Glen

Jason,

There are two PayPal WPP modules. You are either using the other one, written by pbreit, found at <http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3716> or you are using the very first version (0.1) of the module discussed in this thread, which is found here: <http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3647>. This version is up to 0.7.3.

If you are using pbreit's contribution, you need to ask your question here: <http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=178712>.

My personal recommendation is that you uninstall it and get the WPP module that is discussed in this thread. It is very solid, and both the developer and a number of knowledgeable users are here to provide support for it.

--Glen

I am using the version discussed here (paypal_wpp_0.7.3). My host has setopt( ) enabled. I'm not really sure where to go from here. Thanks for the help!

I am using the version discussed here (paypal_wpp_0.7.3). My host has setopt( ) enabled. I'm not really sure where to go from here. Thanks for the help!

I think I may have somehow fixed my previous problem, but now I get the following messages when I try to run a credit card....

Error #1: The Billing Address State is invalid. (10751)

The field Billing Address State is in an invalid format. For US/CA states and territories, enter a valid two letter state code.

Error #2: The Shipping Address State is invalid. (10750)

The field Shipping Address State is in an invalid format. For US/CA states and territories, enter a valid two letter state code.

OK...

Ive got the direct portion working and have processed a transaction. The express aspect however just syays that there was an error connecting to Paypal's servers. I tried to check the log but both Log.php does nothing and error_log.php gives an error on line 19. am I missing something here? where are the error logs...

"An error occured when we tried to contact PayPal's servers."

When I attempt the ECC...

AND

"Decline" msg for both the test card info (w/out spaces!) and my Card.

Any pointers?

For some reason I cannot search by these error messages on this board and get any results...

Thanks,

b