• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate this module into a new osc install on win2k and getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setopt() in D:\Websites\Stores\BodyModsStore\catalog\includes\modules\payment\paypal_wpp.php on line 295

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Sounds like you don't have cURL installed or configured correctly. Getting it to work correctly on Windows is not a task for the meek.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

0.7.1 has been released This micro-release fixes the last two outstanding bugs that I know about.

Like I said in the contribution: If your installation is working fine and you don't sell virtual products, there's no big reason to upgrade if you don't want to.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Thanks for this contribution. I'm working on integrating it with my site now. As I'm following the instructions, I couldn't find a .htaccess anywhere, I thought it was included in the /wpp_cert/ directory, but it's not there. is this something I'm supposed to create myself?

thanks,

Brance

Thanks for this contribution. I'm working on integrating it with my site now. As I'm following the instructions, I couldn't find a .htaccess anywhere, I thought it was included in the /wpp_cert/ directory, but it's not there. is this something I'm supposed to create myself?

thanks,

Brance

Probably you are using FrontPage or other FTP software to browse the folder.

If you open the downloaded directory directly from your computer (without using a software) you can see the .htaccess in the "\catalog\includes\modules\payment\wpp_cert" folder.

Regards,

Probably you are using FrontPage or other FTP software to browse the folder.

If you open the downloaded directory directly from your computer (without using a software) you can see the .htaccess in the "\catalog\includes\modules\payment\wpp_cert" folder.

Opposite problem, but thanks for the tip. I'm on a mac using os 10.4 and the mac os didn't see the file. I was looking for it directly on my computer. I opened the site (locally) in dreamweaver and it sees the .htaccess file. so it is there. I guess the mac os is hiding it for some reason.

problem solved.

thanks,

B

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the quick response. I downloaded the compiled win32 curl.exe and put it in the system32 directory, which didn't help. I then installed curl, curl-devel, and libcurl3 via cygwin, didn't help. Can anyone point me in the right direction as far as how to make curl available to php scripts?

Thanks!

-J

Im having problems getting This module to work; It sends me back to the payment screen everytime I submit a payment. PLEASE Help.

See www.candmmills.com for the site under development.

Hi Guys, I hv just installed the osecommerce application on my site, and hv added Brian's contribution with the Express Checkout, but I am haveing the same issue as CrazyLikeaFox.

my site is hosted my startLogic.com and after contacting them got some info on the cURL as below...can some one pls help with this issue Thanks.

Error Msg.

-----------

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setopt() in /home/gultekca/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 323

Info From StartLogic

------------------------

curl is used commonly for shopping carts to retrieve shipping information. Some shopping carts require the path to curl on the server. The path is /usr/local/bin/curl.

Edited by moneymind

Hi Guys, I hv just installed the osecommerce application on my site, and hv added Brian's contribution with the Express Checkout, but I am haveing the same issue as CrazyLikeaFox.

my site is hosted my startLogic.com and after contacting them got some info on the cURL as below...can some one pls help with this issue Thanks.

Error Msg.

-----------

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setopt() in /home/gultekca/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 323

Info From StartLogic

------------------------

curl is used commonly for shopping carts to retrieve shipping information. Some shopping carts require the path to curl on the server. The path is /usr/local/bin/curl.

Just place a simple curl code and check whether curl is functional or not.

You can google to get some code that uses Curl.

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

OK I figured out the curl thing, using part of the instructions found here:

http://manual.modernbill.com/adminhelp/eng...ndows_Setup.htm

The important part being:

1) For php_curl.dll, it's fairly easy, because its already included in the full Windows PHP distribution. In your php.ini (c:\winnt\), look for this line containing extension_dir, and make it match the following:

extension_dir = "c:\php\extensions\"

2) Next, look for the line containing include_path, and be sure it looks like the following:

include_path=".;c:\php"

3) Next, in the extensions section, look for the line containing php_curl.dll, and remove the semi-colon (;) from in front, so the line looks like this:

extension=php_curl.dll

OK I figured out the curl thing, using part of the instructions found here:

http://manual.modernbill.com/adminhelp/eng...ndows_Setup.htm

The important part being:

1) For php_curl.dll, it's fairly easy, because its already included in the full Windows PHP distribution. In your php.ini (c:\winnt\), look for this line containing extension_dir, and make it match the following:

extension_dir = "c:\php\extensions\"

2) Next, look for the line containing include_path, and be sure it looks like the following:

include_path=".;c:\php"

3) Next, in the extensions section, look for the line containing php_curl.dll, and remove the semi-colon (;) from in front, so the line looks like this:

extension=php_curl.dll

Thanks for your post ... but I do not have access to the c:\ folders, my site is being hosted by StartLogic.com

and they say that it is installed and provided me with the path of the curl...

Then it's probably not in your path. Tell them to make sure the enviromental path PATH contains /usr/local/bin

I got this error during the paypal checkout. "Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info.

No response from the payment processor

No response was received from the payment processor. Please contact the store owner for assistance."

What seems to be the problem? This is a sandbox paypal account I use to test the functinality of transaction. Either thourgh Credit Card payment or instant transfer it's gives me this error. But my direct paypal credit card checkout from my website is working. Any help is appericated. Thankx.

I got this error during the paypal checkout. "Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info.

No response from the payment processor

No response was received from the payment processor. Please contact the store owner for assistance."

What seems to be the problem? This is a sandbox paypal account I use to test the functinality of transaction. Either thourgh Credit Card payment or instant transfer it's gives me this error. But my direct paypal credit card checkout from my website is working. Any help is appericated. Thankx.

Is the WPP module set up to talk to the sandbox server? Do you have the sandbox cert key installed? Are you logged in to the sandbox when you try this? All these items must be true for sandbox transactions to work.

--Glen

Is the WPP module set up to talk to the sandbox server? Do you have the sandbox cert key installed? Are you logged in to the sandbox when you try this? All these items must be true for sandbox transactions to work.

--Glen

Yes all those are correct otherwise I would get "cannot connect to server" error. Like I said before I was able to get to paypal but the last step of the transaction can't be completed. And my direct credit card payment option is working through sandbox paypal.

Turn on debugging. That'll usually tell us what's really happening.

But you should know that people experience bugs in the sandbox that they won't experience in the real world. Like if you use a fake credit card that's been overused, it'll just send back an innocuous error message. The sandbox is also extremely busy with people flooding it with requests. Try setting it to live and see if your problem goes away.

Problem with checking out virtual product.

When shopping cart only contains virtual product, shipping fee is not applied therefore checkout_shipping.php page is not displayed and it skips over to checkout_payment.php page. Whenever it does that I get following error message when I confirm order.

Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info.

Error #1: Missing Shipping Address Name. (10524)

You have passed shipping address without a name.

Error #2: Street address 1 in the shipping address is missing. (10529)

Street address 1 in the shipping address is missing.

Error #3: The city in the shipping address is missing. (10530)

The city in the shipping address is missing.

Error #4: The country in the shipping address is missing. (10532)

The country in the shipping address is missing.

Can someone help me please?

Fixed virtual product checkout problem.

I have both regular products that needs to be shipped and virtual product (gift certificate) that doesn't need shipping. So here is what I did to make this work.

My problem was when only virtual product is being checked out paypal declines credit card saying no shipping information.

catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

Right above: if($sendto != false)

Insert: $_SESSION['sendtostatus']=$sendto;

catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php

// Begin ShippingAddress --WILLBRAND //

if ($_SESSION['sendtostatus'] != false) { // add this line

$sat =& Services_PayPal::getType('AddressType');

$sat->setName($order->delivery['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->delivery['lastname']);

$sat->setStreet1($order->delivery['street_address']);

$sat->setStreet2($order->delivery['suburb']);

$sat->setCityName($order->delivery['city']);

$sat->setPostalCode($order->delivery['postcode']);

$sat->setStateOrProvince($order->delivery['state']);

$sat->setCountry($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2']);

} // add this

// End ShippingAddress -- WILLBRAND //

//add following few lines uner it

if ($_SESSION['sendtostatus'] != false) { // add this line

$pdt->setShipToAddress($sat);

}//add this

I'm not sure if this is right way to fix the problem, but for now it seems to be working without any problem. If anyone has better solution, please let me know.

Edited by euna78

AVS and CVV2 code error - please help

I have this week gone live with my site using this module version .7 (which is great! - thank you very much). Yesterday I received an order that shows there was both an AVS and CVV2 error. I did not notice it until I realized that paypal never sent a notice of payment. I am using Paypal IPN.

see comments below:

Transaction ID:

Payment Type: PayPal Direct Payment

Payment Status: Completed

AVS Code: Error

CVV2 Code: Error

Since the order came through as completed, I guess the customer thinks he has paid for it. I contacted him and got the right info, so all is well.

My question is are there no error reports presented to the customer when the customer enters the wrong info for these 2 fields while placing an order? Is it possible to make the customer check these or to verify these? He actually told me this happened to him previously in another oscommerce site.

I am new to php, oscommerce and the like, so I may have just accidentally omitted some settings or may not know the best way to follow up on this type of error. Thank you for any help.

Leslie

My website is www.kaligear.com.

Then it's probably not in your path. Tell them to make sure the enviromental path PATH contains /usr/local/bin

I spoke to the hosting guys and they say that the path is /usr/local/bin/curl and has to be used in your script,

and also according to him the enviromental path has been set.