• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

Is there a way to incorporate this module into the admin section? It would be nice to be able to run phone in orders through this module. Right now I am stuck with a manual order entry mod that only stores the CC info in the DB (which I have to encrypt) then we have to re-enter the info at PayPal?s virtual terminal.

Any ideas?

Is there a way to incorporate this module into the admin section? It would be nice to be able to run phone in orders through this module. Right now I am stuck with a manual order entry mod that only stores the CC info in the DB (which I have to encrypt) then we have to re-enter the info at PayPal?s virtual terminal.

Any ideas?

The way I handled this was to create an account called "Telephone Orders" that I log into when I take a phone order. It works okay.

--Glen

Is there any way to cancel an EC order after returning from PayPal?

I tried editing the payment method on the confirmation page but that takes me back to the checkout_payment page with no payment options on it.

I tried removing all items from the shopping cart. But then when trying to checkout subsequent products added to the cart, it skips the shipping page altogether and gives me the payment page with no payment options. It's like that customer id is ruined forever.

If there's not an official way to cancel, is there a work-around?

djmonkey1 - I put in the changes that you posted for the gift / shipping addresses. Thank you so much. It works great. :D There's just one thing ...

For this step I either made a mistake or missed something as the shipping address sent from PayPal still shows up on this page when the user returns from PayPal.

It looks to me like the fix worked - I'm not getting an address from PayPal passed back anymore. Instead

it appears that the osCommerce default billing address is being re-instated. It would be nice if when the customer changes the SHIP TO address before they press the Express Checkout button that it would still be there when they get back. Any thoughts?

Yeah, this this the type of stuff that will be fixed in the next release since the module itself appears to be rock solid now. My mailbox hasn't been this quiet in months!

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Just from googling around, it looks like this error is quite common. From what I've read, it happens when you use a card number in the sandbox that's been overused. The error log you PMed me earlier showed that you used the 4111111111111111 number, which is probably the most overused. Use the credit card number provided in the README.html file or try using one of these numbers instead:

Thank you so much!

Everythings working~ finally!!

Now it's time to install CCVG but so far it's not looking so good.

Is there a guide somewhere how to install CCVG on top of your WPP ?

I wish there was contirbution with WPP & CCVG together for beginner like me... :blush:

I am having problems getting this to work at all. Pay Pal Tech support brings new meaning to clueless.

(Using BTS)

With the help of windiff I was able to get the split the files so that what needed to go to the template files and what needed to go the traditional php aplication files was installed.

See sight www.candmmills.com -- (Once I get this working I would be happy to provide a copy of the files for anybody else using BTS)

It lets me go through the checkout process and does nothing once I enter the card information; except the information goes to the confirmation page and then back to the payment screen with no message or notes.

Please help

Sounds more like missing/misconfigured pear modules than a conflict with BTS.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Is there any way to cancel an EC order after returning from PayPal?

I tried editing the payment method on the confirmation page but that takes me back to the checkout_payment page with no payment options on it.

I tried removing all items from the shopping cart. But then when trying to checkout subsequent products added to the cart, it skips the shipping page altogether and gives me the payment page with no payment options. It's like that customer id is ruined forever.

If there's not an official way to cancel, is there a work-around?

Hi Kicks,

I'm having the same problem, no payment options appears during the check out, the 'Add Comments About Your Order' window displays again instead. I'm stuck here...

I would like also to disable the shipping info during the check out, I'm not selling goods neither downloadable products but services.

Your help would be much apprecaited.

Thanks.

I am having problems getting this to work at all. Pay Pal Tech support brings new meaning to clueless.

(Using BTS)

With the help of windiff I was able to get the split the files so that what needed to go to the template files and what needed to go the traditional php aplication files was installed.

See sight www.candmmills.com -- (Once I get this working I would be happy to provide a copy of the files for anybody else using BTS)

It lets me go through the checkout process and does nothing once I enter the card information; except the information goes to the confirmation page and then back to the payment screen with no message or notes.

Please help

You need to take var_dumps at different error conditions to make out where it went wrong.

First thing needed is to make out whether it did go to Paypal atall or not.

If yes then we need to get the dump of the details sent to paypal and recd from paypal.

In this htread you will find inputs on how to do this.

If its not going to paypal then in config you have done some mistake.

Or the server environment is not having Curl/SSL to handle.

Regards,

Satsih

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Hi all,

Anybody would know how to disable shipping during the checkout? I have no need for delivery. I tried by enabling download to enable virtual products but that doesn't work for me either. Is there any way to sell "virtual products" which are not downloadable, such as services?

Thank you in advance

You need to take var_dumps at different error conditions to make out where it went wrong.

First thing needed is to make out whether it did go to Paypal atall or not.

If yes then we need to get the dump of the details sent to paypal and recd from paypal.

In this htread you will find inputs on how to do this.

If its not going to paypal then in config you have done some mistake.

Or the server environment is not having Curl/SSL to handle.

Regards,

Satsih

Could you explain to me how to do this. Getting all the code in the write, place which it seems i might not have done was stretching my php ability.

Just turn on debugging in the module's admin settings. Do a checkout and then check your email (assuming you have the store's email address set as your own). If there was an error, it'll email all the details to you. If not, then something wasn't setup right.

More than likely, you don't have cURL installed or you didn't install the pear modules correctly.

Just turn on debugging in the module's admin settings. Do a checkout and then check your email (assuming you have the store's email address set as your own). If there was an error, it'll email all the details to you. If not, then something wasn't setup right.

More than likely, you don't have cURL installed or you didn't install the pear modules correctly.

I have the exact same problem. Express Checkout works perfect, but for regular direct Credit Card payment I get no payment selection, just a comments field when arriving at the payment selection page.

Any help is appreciated, thanks for your time.

Roger

Edited by RogerK

Hi, I was reading the instruction for the contribution and have a question regarding about installing the Website Payment SDK file dl from Paypal. Paypal told me to copy n paste the WebConsole folder into my root document which is "/public_html/" but I install my osCommerce shopping cart in "/public_html/pumpkinpc/" instead. Should I put the WebConsole folder in the "/public_html/" or "/public_html/pumpkinpc" ? Thankx in advance.

It really doesn't matter as long as you set the correct path in the module's admin settings.

Hi all,

Anybody would know how to disable shipping during the checkout? I have no need for delivery. I tried by enabling download to enable virtual products but that doesn't work for me either. Is there any way to sell "virtual products" which are not downloadable, such as services?

Thank you in advance

I modified the code to disable it. It's all working for me now.

Thanks anyway

Howdy all,

I've got this contrib installed and it looks great....... until final confirm or Express checkout is pressed, then I get the following error:

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib/php/PEAR.php) is not within the allowed path(s): ('.:/proc/uptime:/tmp:/home:/usr/local/lib/php:/nfs/home:/usr/home:/usr/local/bin/') in /home/onest4/public_html/pear/Services/PayPal.php on line 11

Warning: main(PEAR.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/onest4/public_html/pear/Services/PayPal.php on line 11

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/onest4/public_html/pear/') in /home/onest4/public_html/pear/Services/PayPal.php on line 11

Any suggestions on steps to take or where to start? I'm relatively new to this sort of build. Thanks for any help/tips.

Looks like your server doesn't have any pear modules installed. The pear packages I uploaded were packaged on a server with at least a basic set of pear modules. Download this file:

http://pear.php.net/get/PEAR-1.4.7.tgz

Put them in this directory:

/home/onest4/public_html/pear/

Then recopy the pear modules I packaged over these overwriting any that already exist.

Hmm, alright.. I've downloaded the .tgz file, unzipped it, uploaded it to the "pear" directory and then over-written the contents of the pear directory with the original pear files that were in the "README" file.

If this was not the correct procedure, let me know, I may have misunderstood your instructions.

This is the error that I get now:

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib/php/PEAR.php) is not within the allowed path(s): ('.:/proc/uptime:/tmp:/home:/usr/local/lib/php:/nfs/home:/usr/home:/usr/local/bin/') in /home/onest4/public_html/pear/Services/PayPal.php on line 11

Warning: main(PEAR.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/onest4/public_html/pear/Services/PayPal.php on line 11

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/onest4/public_html/pear/') in /home/onest4/public_html/pear/Services/PayPal.php on line 11

Thanks for the response and help!

Occording to the control panel for the server (lunarpages/c-panel), PERL version 5.8.7 is installed. Is there a higher version required?

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Oops, sorry, that's PERL, not Pear. :rolleyes: I need some sleep.

Anyway, anyone have any input? Should I contact Lunarpages? Help.

Alright, I've found this on the Lunar FAQ's.

Is it of any significance? I don't know. Anyone?? Do I change the pear/ path of the PP Pro module to one of the paths suggested in this FAQ?

Question

What is the path to the PEAR installation on your servers?

Answer

Please try:

/usr/bin/pear

/usr/local/bin/pear

/usr/local/lib/php

We encourage users to instead install their own PEAR packages. We do not provide all PEAR packages, and for ones you are unable to use on the server already, you must instead upload yourself. Please see the post that already discusses this at:

http://www.lunarforums.com/forum/index.php...g18465#msg18465

And see the FTP instructions at http://pear.php.net/manual/en/installation...on.shared.shell

The packages we do have installed are the following:

DB.php

HTTP.php

Mail.php

PEAR.php

System.php

Edited by RichD

I did my first install of this module and all seems to be configured correctly. I replaced all relevant files, copied the pear files and installed and configured it in the admin panel and tried to test a transaction through my sandbox account. Everytime I get to the checkout_payment page no payment options are available. If I enable both the default Credit Card module and the Paypal module, the Credit Card payment option doesn't show up. Once I disable the Paypal module and run the order, the Credit Card option comes back. Something about the Paypal module is causing no payment opitons to show up. I'm sure it's something simple, can someone help?

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate this module into a new osc install on win2k and getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setopt() in D:\Websites\Stores\BodyModsStore\catalog\includes\modules\payment\paypal_wpp.php on line 295

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!