• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

Sounds like a problem with includes/configure.php.

The first seven lines should look something like this:

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.domain.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.domain.com'); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('ENABLE_SSL', true); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.domain.com');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.domain.com');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

Exactly like that (other than switch domain with my domain name).

Exactly like that (other than switch domain with my domain name).

Well, near the top of checkout_shipping.php you should have

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$navigation->set_snapshot();
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

and in includes/filenames.php you should have

define('FILENAME_LOGIN', 'login.php');

It doesn't seem like SSL on/off should matter.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Well, near the top of checkout_shipping.php you should have

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$navigation->set_snapshot();
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

and in includes/filenames.php you should have

define('FILENAME_LOGIN', 'login.php');

It doesn't seem like SSL on/off should matter.

It is odd, because when SSL is on, it boots me over to login.php of admin section. When SSL is off it works and sends me to the correct page (login.php for consumer)

I'm getting an error message during checkout:

Warning: paypal_init(Services/PayPal.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wholehea/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 273

Fatal error: paypal_init(): Failed opening required 'Services/PayPal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wholehea/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 273

The lines in paypal_wpp.php causing the error are:

require_once ('Services/PayPal.php');

require_once ('Services/PayPal/Profile/Handler/Array.php');

require_once ('Services/PayPal/Profile/API.php');

I've installed the Pear folder on the server and it does appear to contain folder the code is looking for. The path to the file(s) is: /public_html/pear/Services

And in Admin setup for this contrib, the path seems correct:

Pear Modules

If you installed the included pear modules, where are they stored? Should be:

/home/wholehea/public_html/pear/

Leaving this blank will use the server's default include path.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

-Chris.

It is odd, because when SSL is on, it boots me over to login.php of admin section. When SSL is off it works and sends me to the correct page (login.php for consumer)

That's too bizarre for me.

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

I'm getting an error message during checkout:

The lines in paypal_wpp.php causing the error are:

I've installed the Pear folder on the server and it does appear to contain folder the code is looking for. The path to the file(s) is: /public_html/pear/Services

Has anyone else seen this problem?

-Chris.

That's a very specific error: the file Services/PayPal.php cannot be found. Have you tried uploading that file again?

Just wondering if anyone has got this to work with BTS yet... here is the link http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...,all/search,bts

I have attempted to alter the following files to no avail, hopefully someone PHP smart could alter them soon for the good of the group. (OK... mainly me, but I know others will ask.)

With BTS these are the files that need to be modified:

/catalog/templates/content

- checkout_confirmation.tpl.php

- checkout_payment.tpl.php

- checkout_shipping.tpl.php

- checkout_success.tpl.php

- create_account.tpl.php

- create_account_success.tpl.php

- login.tpl.php

- shopping_cart.tpl.php

I know that the PayPal WPP install files list the changes plainly but I can not seem to get them in right.

If you need the above files emailed to you I will. Please let me know if you were able to make the changes. I would be willing to try anyones attempt on my live site in hopes that it works.

Chad

[email protected]

That's a very specific error: the file Services/PayPal.php cannot be found. Have you tried uploading that file again?

Thanks for replying... I'm embarrased... I thought that you didn't need to fill in the path in Admin if the default path shown on screen was correct which it was, but after specifying the path in the field everything begain working.

So far so good, I just need to figure out how to get PayPal sandbox to send me a confirmation email so I can fully test with the Sandbox.

This is a great contribution so far. Thanks to all who made it possible!

-Chris.

Good news... Initial testing shows everything is working fine! Can't believe it, amazing. Quick check-out works (saves new account info, paypal checkout, back to my site, emails, order logged), on site ccard check works perfectly also.

Donation is in the mail, thank you so much for the awesome contribution!!! Well worth the install effort.

This is a new installation of the latest contribution version... So given this, is there any specific area I should give more testing to, or any known bugs that I may be missing and need to test for? I haven't made any modifications that might be in this thread yet. Any heads up would be appreciated.

-Chris.

Big hand to Stew for picking up the slack in here. I've been on "vacation" for the last few weeks (ending on Tuesday - ugh), so I haven't been around much. All PMs should be answered now.

It looks like there are maybe 5 or 6 common problems, so I'll probably rewrite the readme so that it covers the common ones like Chris' above.

Thanks for the donation Chris - glad it's working out for you.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Big hand to Stew for picking up the slack in here. I've been on "vacation" for the last few weeks (ending on Tuesday - ugh), so I haven't been around much. All PMs should be answered now.

You can get me back, buddy- the whole gift address thing is beyond me at this point. :)

Hi,

Great Contrib! I need some real customers to test it, but I think I only have one teeny problem. I could not find the answer here so I am hoping someone can help.

When a customer uses the Express Checkout WITH CCGV, it does not send the correct $ amount to Paypal. The checkout_process allows you to redeem the coupon and shows the proper amount, but once paypal actually completes it, the person gets charged the full amount.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks =)

Hi,

Great Contrib! I need some real customers to test it, but I think I only have one teeny problem. I could not find the answer here so I am hoping someone can help.

When a customer uses the Express Checkout WITH CCGV, it does not send the correct $ amount to Paypal. The checkout_process allows you to redeem the coupon and shows the proper amount, but once paypal actually completes it, the person gets charged the full amount.

Thanks =)

Have you tried this:

1. Enter the term "CCGV" into the search box near the bottom of this page.

2. Click on the "Search Topic" button.

I believe that somewhere in this thread seanjohnson has posted a solution to this problem.

Have you tried this:

1. Enter the term "CCGV" into the search box near the bottom of this page.

2. Click on the "Search Topic" button.

I believe that somewhere in this thread seanjohnson has posted a solution to this problem.

DUR!!

Thanks so much! =) I hope this solves the problem, I will test it out and see. I have the test CC#, but do you have any idea what to use for the test CCV# (credit card checknumber)? Everytime I try without a CCV or the wrong one it tells me it isnt a valid card.

Thanks =)

Edited by MechBun

It's been a few days and I still can not figure it out... Looks like you have to split the WPP files between the Catalog files and the Content files in the BTS template. I would be willing to make a donation if someone figures it out. With this not working I have CC with CVV on my site and have to manually enter in the info on PayPal's vertual terminal for every sale.

Chad

[email protected]

Hi,

Thanks =)

I've been having this problem since I installed WPP. Tax, coupon discounts, and small order fees are never carried over into PayPal. I did try the suggested fix, but all it did was create another error so customers cannot even checkout. When I try to test it in Sandbox mode, I get an "invalid transaction" message, and have thus far received no help over at PayPal. At least I doubt it's a CCGV issue, since that has nothing to do with tax. Before I implemented WPP, tax and discounts were carried over into PayPal just fine.

I've been having this problem since I installed WPP. Tax, coupon discounts, and small order fees are never carried over into PayPal. I did try the suggested fix, but all it did was create another error so customers cannot even checkout. When I try to test it in Sandbox mode, I get an "invalid transaction" message, and have thus far received no help over at PayPal. At least I doubt it's a CCGV issue, since that has nothing to do with tax. Before I implemented WPP, tax and discounts were carried over into PayPal just fine.

hmmmmmmmm.. well I have to say that I have never had problems with tax being passed over to wpp. Did you use the regular paypal_ipn before this contrib? I had a doozy of a time getting tax to pass with it and had a few little code edits to finally get it to work. The only thing that wouldnt pass was the coupon stuff.

I am going to test some things now and get back to you. But let me know if you ever had tax passed through paypal_ipn or not.

OOPS... yeah i just see that everything was carried over fine. Sorry I had a long night of coding last night and my brain must not have been fully awake yet.

I don't know why it doesnt work for you. I implemented the 2 corrections listed. One for checkout_process and the other for /modules/payment/paypal_wpp and people can check out using EC or direct with no issues at all.

Did you double check your copying and pasting?

i got a problem.

it had been discussed in this toipc before. but i didn't find a right method to solve this.

when i use a sandbox account to pay, i got this " Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info.

Direct Payment has been disabled on this account. Transaction has not been processed. (10550)"

when i use a real account to pay, i got this "Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info. () "

i have business account and verified account in sandbox and real.

i installed the 0.5 version.

it drive me crazy!

help me, please!!!!!!

i got a problem.

it had been discussed in this toipc before. but i didn't find a right method to solve this.

when i use a sandbox account to pay, i got this " Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info.

Direct Payment has been disabled on this account. Transaction has not been processed. (10550)"

when i use a real account to pay, i got this "Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info. () "

i have business account and verified account in sandbox and real.

i installed the 0.5 version.

it drive me crazy!

help me, please!!!!!!

Are you experiencing this problem in the sandbox? Make certain that you are logged in to the sandbox (in another browser window) and that the sandbox merchant account (the one you receive payments with) has signed up for WPP, and has been approved.

I have a stupid problem... I can't see the payment modules from inside the admin area. I put the catalog folder on my server via ftp and overwrote the files that it prompted me to do...

I need help please...

Hi.

I installed this contribution and it works great. I used this support forum to iron out ALL my issues except one. I have the cart set up so that a customer must register an account with the site before he checks out. I know this is not compliant with paypal's tos, but this is how my client wants it. He didn't even want the paypal express checkout button on the payment page. It was confusing his customers who were entering their credit card numbers and then clicking the express checkout button to continue. So, I enabled the paypal module that comes stock with osC and use Direct pay for credit card processing. I know this is mad, but again, this is what the client wants. Anyway, the problem I am having is that when a customer places an order and uses Direct Pay to pay with credit card, the shipping address is not showing up on the order page in paypal. Is this how it is supposed to be or can I fix it?

Anyway, the problem I am having is that when a customer places an order and uses Direct Pay to pay with credit card, the shipping address is not showing up on the order page in paypal. Is this how it is supposed to be or can I fix it?

That's how the module is set up (it might be how PayPal DP works no matter what, I'm not sure). All the important data is stored in your osC shop admin, not in PayPal.

I have a stupid problem... I can't see the payment modules from inside the admin area. I put the catalog folder on my server via ftp and overwrote the files that it prompted me to do...

I need help please...

Try uploading the WPP module again, sometimes data gets corrupted during the FTP process.