• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

hi in my web site all ok but cann not make trascaction its show this

You do not have permissions to make this API call

i set all API setting user name and passords and i put the certficate in the correct place

hi in my web site all ok but cann not make trascaction its show this

You do not have permissions to make this API call

i set all API setting user name and passords and i put the certficate in the correct place

What kind of transaction are you attempting? This error usually comes up if you have not signed up for Website Payments Pro (WPP) and you attempt a credit card purchase. Note that WPP is not available in all countries. It is known to be available to PayPal accounts in the US and UK.

--Glen

What kind of transaction are you attempting? This error usually comes up if you have not signed up for Website Payments Pro (WPP) and you attempt a credit card purchase. Note that WPP is not available in all countries. It is known to be available to PayPal accounts in the US and UK.

--Glen

well my account is in spain but i made all the requested setps in profile . api access i have certificate all ok ...... do you mean that if i'm in spain i can not use the module

well my account is in spain but i made all the requested setps in profile . api access i have certificate all ok ...... do you mean that if i'm in spain i can not use the module

That is correct. PayPal Website Payments Pro is available in limited areas. The installation instructions for the module are written with the assumption that WPP is available in your country and that you have signed up for this feature. Perhaps we need to add a note to the installation instructions to this effect.

--Glen

Thank you for the reply ..... so doesn the WPP is avaible inmy country Spain or not so shall i keep it or removed frommy admin

well now i made all installation again and i made test i get this erreur

Authentication/Authorization Failed (10002)

Username/Password is incorrect

witch password they mean here

Thank you for the reply ..... so doesn the WPP is avaible inmy country Spain or not so shall i keep it or removed frommy admin

well now i made all installation again and i made test i get this erreur

Authentication/Authorization Failed (10002)

Username/Password is incorrect

witch password they mean here

I looked at PayPal's web site for Spain http://www.paypal.es and, though I don't read Spanish, didn't see anything in their offers that resembled Website Payments Pro, so I believe that this feature is not available in Spain. It is available for accounts based in the US, Canada, and UK.

I would recommend that you remove the module, since you will not be able to accept credit cards with it until PayPal offers WPP in Spain.

The 10002 error appears because you didn't set the API Username and API Password in the admin after reinstalling the module, or you made an error when entering this information.

--Glen

Well, I hate to post this because I am sure someone else has had this issue before but I can not find a specific solution to it so here goes.

I can process a complete transaction with PayPal Direct and Express checkout. All works fine except that anytime I charge tax (USD) it is recorded as a Total Order Discrepancy" in the PayPal Module.

My total is correct, shipping displays properly but tax shows up as the "Total Order Discrepancy"

I have seen other posts where coupons are being used or currency conversion is rounding funny and this happens, but no one that I see is having this with a simple tax computation.

Is there a simple solution to this one?

Thanks for the help.

Rick

I have this on my site and I have a bug that Im not sure where to fix

When I click the paypal payment button, it takes me to paypal to login and Im able to login in paypal.

When I click the continue button on the paypal site, it takes me back to my site's login in page, with an empty cart.

Where do I begin to look for this fix?

Thanks

Well, I hate to post this because I am sure someone else has had this issue before but I can not find a specific solution to it so here goes.

I can process a complete transaction with PayPal Direct and Express checkout. All works fine except that anytime I charge tax (USD) it is recorded as a Total Order Discrepancy" in the PayPal Module.

My total is correct, shipping displays properly but tax shows up as the "Total Order Discrepancy"

I have seen other posts where coupons are being used or currency conversion is rounding funny and this happens, but no one that I see is having this with a simple tax computation.

Is there a simple solution to this one?

Thanks for the help.

Rick

Can anybody help with this?

Thanks Rick

i'm getting this error with paypal express checkout. when it returns to the website i get this error

Unfortunately the country of the address you selected is not currently one that we offer service to. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

i'm using the newest 1.0.5 .. god damn it i've lost so many sales kuz of this .. i was wondering why no one checked out with paypal express!

Edited by jasyn

1.0.5 is flawed. i'm back on 1.0.4 and it's working fine.

also on a side note .. when checking out with paypal express .. when logging into your paypal account .. does anyone notice pop ups that just show up and then disappear?

Edited by jasyn

Hi All,

I hope someone can help me :blush:

I've been trying to work out this problem for days and it's really killing me!

Problem 1:

1. When I look at an order in the admin - I do not see the buttons.

1.1 - I do not get the no SSL error message

1.2 - My payments go through fine and my order gets created perfectly, just no buttons!

1.3 - I am not getting any errors, just no buttons :(

What I have done:

1. I have secured my admin section with HTTPS (changing my config so that the normal server is HTTPS) - this makes all pages HTTPS on my admin section now.

2. I have correctly updated all the installation instructions

3. I have uploaded all the required files and the contrib seems to work fine.

Problem 2:

2. When I update the status of an order in Paypal Manager (like capture a sale). The order does not then get updated back into my Admin section. Like the two are not connected.

I really do hope someone can please help me with this!

Thank you in advance!

Problem 1:

Images should be located in admin/includes/paypal_wpp/images/

Problem 2:

I am not aware that osCommerce is linked with PayPal when you update the order status. I could be wrong.

Hi All,

I hope someone can help me :blush:

I've been trying to work out this problem for days and it's really killing me!

Problem 1:

1. When I look at an order in the admin - I do not see the buttons.

1.1 - I do not get the no SSL error message

1.2 - My payments go through fine and my order gets created perfectly, just no buttons!

1.3 - I am not getting any errors, just no buttons :(

What I have done:

1. I have secured my admin section with HTTPS (changing my config so that the normal server is HTTPS) - this makes all pages HTTPS on my admin section now.

2. I have correctly updated all the installation instructions

3. I have uploaded all the required files and the contrib seems to work fine.

Problem 2:

2. When I update the status of an order in Paypal Manager (like capture a sale). The order does not then get updated back into my Admin section. Like the two are not connected.

I really do hope someone can please help me with this!

Thank you in advance!

Edited by jasyn

Hi Jaysn,

Thanks so much for your help.

I've checked the images and they are in that dir.

It seems that there is a problem at this if statement (paypal_wpp_include.php line 660):

function display_buttons() {

if (!$this->enabled) return false;

It always seems to return as FALSE.

Also I have uploaded all the files onto my test server (at my home) and the buttons seem to work (PHP Version: 5.2.4 (Zend: 2.2.0)

But on my live server (GoDaddy) the buttons don't work (PHP Version: 5.2.8 (Zend: 2.2.0)

Do you think perhaps it's the PHP versions? I don't think there any other differences between the servers.

Any ideas??

Thanks!!

Problem 1:

Images should be located in admin/includes/paypal_wpp/images/

Problem 2:

I am not aware that osCommerce is linked with PayPal when you update the order status. I could be wrong.

Which version are you using? May I suggest 1.0.4 if you are using 1.0.5. It quite possibly could be a GoDaddy issue. From what i've seen GoDaddy runs non-standard servers. Hopefully Glen or Brian can hop on and give some info.

Hi Jaysn,

Thanks so much for your help.

I've checked the images and they are in that dir.

It seems that there is a problem at this if statement (paypal_wpp_include.php line 660):

function display_buttons() {

if (!$this->enabled) return false;

It always seems to return as FALSE.

Also I have uploaded all the files onto my test server (at my home) and the buttons seem to work (PHP Version: 5.2.4 (Zend: 2.2.0)

But on my live server (GoDaddy) the buttons don't work (PHP Version: 5.2.8 (Zend: 2.2.0)

Do you think perhaps it's the PHP versions? I don't think there any other differences between the servers.

Any ideas??

Thanks!!

There is a notify_url for IPN post.

return url for customers to return after paying at paypal.

satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Thank you for the great Payment Module!

I just installed this last night on my site, and am having no "errors" as far as I can tell, and everything seems to be working properly so far...but when I try to make a purchase on my site using Express Check Out, on the Paypal create acct / login page, the following happens:

paypalerror.jpg

I would rather it be filled in with nothing than the tags from one of the files, but I have a feeling this may lead to a bigger error and I can't seem to figure out what's causing it.

Thanks ahead of time!

Edited by commercenewb

This is the support thread for the PayPal Direct Payments & Express Checkout module. Please post any bugs or errors you see while using it so that they can be fixed.

The contribution can be found here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3647

hi,

Thank you for the great Payment Module ....

After installing the module I have been testing different scenarios with my PayPal sandbox account and one scenario that led me to error is as follows

step 1 : Add Product to the cart and navigate to Check_payment.php page

step 2 : Select Direct Payment as my checkout option

step 3 : Enter invalid Credit Card values (for FirstName,LastName,Credit Card no, Security Code)

step 4 : Continue to Checkout_confimation.php page

step 5 : Confirm order by clicking "Confirm Order" button on Checkout_confimation.php page

step 6 : Here after clicking "Confirm Order" button I get a blank page - ERROR 1

step 7 : Click browser Back button

step 8 : Again Confirm order

step 9 : I get a success(I get success inspite of invalid credit card details) - ERROR 2

I checked the SOAP response by PayPal and it says <Ack xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents">Success</Ack> though card details are invalid I dont know why ...

Being very new to php I am finding it little difficult to get the cause of the problem

Am I missing some configuration or I need to fix something in code ?

It would be of great help if you could get me to the right track .....

After a number of installs of OSC ive found out the cause of my problem and its related to this contrib. After installing this contrib it totally blows my admin order access out of the water. Heres what i get when I access orders in admin.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order in /home/user/public_html/store2/admin/includes/classes/order.php on line 13

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Ive been working on it for days. Thank you.

Edited by ghirsch

hi,

Thank you for the great Payment Module ....

After installing the module I have been testing different scenarios with my PayPal sandbox account and one scenario that led me to error is as follows

step 1 : Add Product to the cart and navigate to Check_payment.php page

step 2 : Select Direct Payment as my checkout option

step 3 : Enter invalid Credit Card values (for FirstName,LastName,Credit Card no, Security Code)

step 4 : Continue to Checkout_confimation.php page

step 5 : Confirm order by clicking "Confirm Order" button on Checkout_confimation.php page

step 6 : Here after clicking "Confirm Order" button I get a blank page - ERROR 1

step 7 : Click browser Back button

step 8 : Again Confirm order

step 9 : I get a success(I get success inspite of invalid credit card details) - ERROR 2

I checked the SOAP response by PayPal and it says <Ack xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents">Success</Ack> though card details are invalid I dont know why ...

Being very new to php I am finding it little difficult to get the cause of the problem

Am I missing some configuration or I need to fix something in code ?

It would be of great help if you could get me to the right track .....

The sandbox is completely useless for testing error modes. It will return success no matter what you send it. I'm not certain about the blank page at step six.

--Glen

The sandbox is completely useless for testing error modes. It will return success no matter what you send it. I'm not certain about the blank page at step six.

--Glen

wow ...that was really quick thank you so much

I thought so .....but couldnt get the cause of it so was very much concerned about it as we are going live in few dayz ..

Well about the blank page error i think it can be a response time out error(not very sure),but by any way if I could show some error message instead... even if this occurs ...

wow ...that was really quick thank you so much

I thought so .....but couldnt get the cause of it so was very much concerned about it as we are going live in few dayz ..

Well about the blank page error i think it can be a response time out error(not very sure),but by any way if I could show some error message instead... even if this occurs ...

Run some small test transactions against the live server. That's the only way you know if it works correctly on your server. If you set the transaction mode to "Authorization" rather than "Sale", even successful transactions won't take money out of the card you use. The store will be charged $0.30 at the end of the month for each authorization that doesn't result in a sale, but it doesn't take money off your card. It does temporarily eat up your available balance or credit limit until the authorization expires or is voided.

--Glen

Please... somebody? I am truly at my witts end here. Ive been dealing with this problem for 3 days and cant get a single person to respond. At this point I will even pay someone to assist me in fixing it. Ive done 4 osc installs this week. all with the same problem after installing this contrib. I even did another clean install today and only installed this contrib with the same result. I cant fathom how nobody else has not had this issue. It has something to do with the modification to the admin order.php. Once that file gets edited there goes my access to my orders via admin. I get

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order in /home/ghirsch/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/order.php on line 13

line 13 in order.php

class order {

I read something about it possibly being delcared somewhere else but that doesnt help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will pay or donate to this contrib if I can get this resolved.