• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

That you need cURL with openSSL support installed on the server. They'll know what to do.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

That you need cURL with openSSL support installed on the server. They'll know what to do.

I am getting this error now :

error:14094418:SSL routines:func(148):reason(1048) (Error No. 35)

wow its hard.... what is the right path to the certificate then.? I had tried different combinations and doesnt work.

Hello Brian Burton!

Thank you for this great contribution!

For a some reason I receive an error:

Gateway Decline (10505)

This transaction cannot be processed.

I try to charge a card on my name, do you think paypal block card with owners name on it??

Was it an Amex card? PayPal has admitted that Amex has been declining cards processed by them, but no one knows how widespread it is.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

2 dynamoeffects

Thank you for a fast reply!

No, it was MasterCard.

However it has my name on it.

BTW in WPP_diag......php everything is YES and GREEN.

PS: Is any log file available, to find our how many people try to change card and what errors they receive??

Edited by moda

In that case I have no idea. 10505 is a processor decline, so it was actually MasterCard who declined that transaction and not PayPal. The easiest solution would be to use a different card, but if you want to figure out why it's happening, you'll need to contact both PayPal and your card provider.

Hi Brian!

thanks for reply!

I got a successful charge, and everything is look working,

I turn on debug mode, however no errors receive until now.

This transaction is with UNconfirmed email, I know that Payment pro is not qualify for a seller protection. Are all of them will be with unconfirmed address??

Paypal mention something about AVS (Address Verification System) can it be used with your contribution?

Is any solution to check a billing address of cc and verify the owner??

Paypal mention something about AVS (Address Verification System) can it be used with your contribution?

Go to paypal and look at your risk control settings. You are in complete control over what checks are in place... AVS and others...

-Dave

Go to paypal and look at your risk control settings. You are in complete control over what checks are in place... AVS and others...

Thank you for reply!

Where is no switch for AVS, only decline by amount maximum with unconfirmed address.

In my payment I have : Address Verification Service AVS : S

What is "S" stand for?

Thank you for reply!

Where is no switch for AVS, only decline by amount maximum with unconfirmed address.

In my payment I have : Address Verification Service AVS : S

What is "S" stand for?

"Service not supported"

I think this means that the card issuer does not support AVS. All of the AVS response values can be found in the PayPal SOAP API Developer Reference, available at https://www.paypal.com/IntegrationCenter/ic...umentation.html.

There are alpha codes for Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX. UK merchants using Switch/Solo get a numeric response.

According to the developer reference, a 10505 error is a Gateway Decline and indicates that PayPal declined the transaction because the AVS response was "N" (No match) and your risk settings are set to reject such transactions. In my shop, this usually means that the customer didn't set the billing address correctly.

--Glen

Glen !

Thanks a lot for a link.

And explanation of 10505!!!

BTW, then I call paypal with error 10505 whey told me to contact my hosting provider :D , no comments....

I am getting this error now :

error:14094418:SSL routines:func(148):reason(1048) (Error No. 35)

wow its hard.... what is the right path to the certificate then.? I had tried different combinations and doesnt work.

BRIAN:

I was using the Sandbox certificate with the Sandbox selection on.. Didnt work well as you saw.

However I know put the live cert and live on... this is the log error that I am getting.

What do you think is the issue?

In function: before_process() - Direct Payment Did first contact attempt return error? Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------DP_DUMP-------------------------------

------------This is the information that was sent to PayPal----------

[?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?] [soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema]

[soap:Header]

[RequesterCredentials xmlns=urn:ebay:api:PayPalAPI]

[Credentials xmlns=urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents]

[username]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/username]

[Password]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/Password]

[subject][/subject]

[/Credentials]

[/RequesterCredentials]

[/soap:Header]

[soap:Body]

[DoDirectPaymentReq xmlns=urn:ebay:api:PayPalAPI]

[DoDirectPaymentRequest]

[Version xmlns=urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents]2.0[/Version]

[DoDirectPaymentRequestDetails xmlns=urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents]

[PaymentAction]Sale[/PaymentAction]

[PaymentDetails]

[OrderTotal currencyID=USD]11.33[/OrderTotal]

[OrderDescription]Order placed on July 15, 2008, 1:42 pm by Agustin Auffant (ID: 2)[/OrderDescription]

[itemTotal currencyID=USD]3[/itemTotal]

[shippingTotal currencyID=USD]8.33[/shippingTotal]

[HandlingTotal currencyID=USD][/HandlingTotal]

[TaxTotal currencyID=USD]0[/TaxTotal]

[Custom]Phone: 787-982-5736 -- Email: [email protected][/Custom]

[invoiceID][/invoiceID]

[NotifyURL][/NotifyURL]

[buttonSource][/buttonSource]

[shipToAddress]

[Name]Agustin Auffant[/Name]

[street1]PMB 261 5900 Isla Verde Ave[/street1]

[street2][/street2]

[CityName]Carolina[/CityName]

[stateOrProvince]PR[/stateOrProvince]

[PostalCode]00979[/PostalCode]

[Country]US[/Country]

[/shipToAddress]

[PaymentDetailsItem][Name]Cafe Crema Instant Decaf Regular 3.6oz[/Name][Amount currencyID=USD]3.00[/Amount][Number]-[/Number][Quantity]1[/Quantity][/PaymentDetailsItem]

[/PaymentDetails]

[CreditCard]

[CardOwner]

[Payer]MYEMAIL[/Payer]

[PayerName]

[FirstName]Name[/FirstName]

[LastName]Last[/LastName]

[/PayerName]

[Address]

[street1]PMB 261 5900 Isla Verde Ave[/street1]

[street2][/street2]

[CityName]Carolina[/CityName]

[stateOrProvince]PR[/stateOrProvince]

[PostalCode]00979[/PostalCode]

[Country]US[/Country]

[/Address]

[/CardOwner]

[CreditCardType]Visa[/CreditCardType]

[CreditCardNumber]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/CreditCardNumber]

[ExpMonth]03[/ExpMonth]

[ExpYear]2010[/ExpYear]

[CVV2]XXX[/CVV2]

[/CreditCard]

[iPAddress]66.50.144.xx[/iPAddress]

[MerchantSessionId]bf25d10321fe38331977eff3965fea77[/MerchantSessionId]

[/DoDirectPaymentRequestDetails]

[/DoDirectPaymentRequest]

[/DoDirectPaymentReq]

[/soap:Body]

[/soap:Envelope]---------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------FINAL_REQ-----------------------------

-------------------This is the response from PayPal------------------

Array

(

[security] =>

[RequesterCredentials] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[Credentials] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[username] =>

[Password] =>

[subject] =>

)

)

)

)

[DoDirectPaymentResponse] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[Timestamp] => 2008-07-15T20:42:43Z

[Ack] => Failure

[CorrelationID] => 474693871755f

[Errors] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[shortMessage] => Internal Error

[LongMessage] => Internal Error

[ErrorCode] => 10001

[severityCode] => Error

)

)

[Version] => 2.000000

[build] => 628921

[Amount] => 11.33

)

)

)

---------------------------------TS_REQ------------------------------

--------Results of the transaction search if it was executed---------

Edited by PRpasteles

I have an update that fixes the refund issues and a few other problems reported. This will also have better support for stores with "Display Price with Tax" set to true. I'll release it today after this problem is resolved.

Has this version been released?

@fenerbahce: No idea, it looks like you have a rewrite rule to use a PHP4 binary and it's causing your pages to load incorrectly. This is a problem with your host.

Hi Brian,

I have the following configuration:

HTTP Server: Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635

PHP Version: 4.4.8 (Zend: 1.3.0)

Do you think my problem is anything to do with the configuration above? If it is a rewrite rule problem which setting do i have to change on the server?

I have purchased your one page checkout contribution and i have the same problem there using the express checkout button. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Neil

Hey Neil,

Post the top part of your configure.php file. If the answer isn't there, it's caused by your host forwarded PHP4 scripts to a PHP4 binary and it doesn't seem to be working correctly.

By the way, I'm working on an update of the one page checkout today that you'll be able to download later today. It has some new features and improvements and you'll definitely want to upgrade.

Hi!

Just downloaded the lastet version of the paypal module. Very impressed with all the options that it offers!

The bad thing is that i'm getting one very strange error on checkout_shipping.php -

The state assigned to your account is not valid. Please go into your account settings and change it.

Could you help out in getting paypal to work? pretty desperate on this, need it so much to be working...

Thanks in advance!

sorry about that, i was very tired and half asleep when doing this. Should I be checking this in paypal or oscommerce?

The country that the store is going to be used in is USA and Canada.

Sorry for the stupid question, I'm just new to oscommerce and paypal, never had the chance to use them before.

sorry about that, i was very tired and half asleep when doing this. Should I be checking this in paypal or oscommerce?

The country that the store is going to be used in is USA and Canada.

Sorry for the stupid question, I'm just new to oscommerce and paypal, never had the chance to use them before.

Please copy and paste the exact error message into your reply, including any error code numbers. I cannot find a message that matches what you posted.

--Glen

The only reference I could find to that error is here:

http://code.google.com/p/creloaded-pos/sou...al_wpp.php?r=40

janus99, are you sure you're using THIS module?

The only reference I could find to that error is here:

http://code.google.com/p/creloaded-pos/sou...al_wpp.php?r=40

janus99, are you sure you're using THIS module?

Hi,

Yes, I'm using that module.

And for SteveDallas aka Glen, the exact error message:

The state assigned to your account is not valid. Please go into your account settings and change it.

I really don't know what the cause of that problem is. It's an error being returned by PayPal apparently since that language isn't in the module. Also this module doesn't send information about the state or province you're in.

Try contacting PayPal support and see if they can tell you if it's a setting within your PayPal account. Also make sure that the PayPal account you're working from is a US or UK account.