• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

Your store is located at http://www.example.com/mystore/catalog/ ? I'm surprised you don't experience session issues with your configure.php scripts like that.

For instance, your includes/configure.php file should look like this:

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.domainname.org'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://secureserver.com'); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
define('ENABLE_SSL', true); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?
define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.domainname.org');
define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.secureserver.com');
define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/mystore/catalog/');
define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/domainname/mystore/catalog/');
define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/mystore/catalog/');
define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/domainname/mystore/catalog/');

Your admin configure should look similar. The one define I needed to see is the DIR_FS_CATALOG define in your /includes/configure.php file. That misconfigured would be what's causing your problem.

and yes, my store is located at http://www.example.com/mystore/catalog/

I just installed this module and I was having problem. When I clicked on the express checkout button, it never went to paypal's site. I read the troubleshooting and verified my id/password were correct. I also tried to remove the certificate and re-created it. Still no luck with the new password and file.

Any other suggestions?

when i m using credit card option I got error message:

Error An error occured when we tried to contact PayPal's servers.

()

what's the cause??

When I was born, I was cryed and everyone around me was smiling.

Live our life so at the end,

I am the one who is smiling and everyone around me is crying.

Hi

I am tying to remove the amex option from WPP - I know this was mentioned before in this thread but I cannot find any way to search within a thread?

Also is there a way that I can default the radio button to "on" for the credit card option as currently I offer 2 methods of payment - none are selected by default and I think it causes confusion to the customer as 99% will want to use the credit card method.

Thanks a lot

@realhotstuff & prafulkr: GoDaddy users? If so, check out the configuration section of the readme about entering a proxy address. If not, the problem is caused by curl either not being installed or being blocked. You'll need to contact your web hosts and ask.

@Olly: If you can wait a little bit longer, I'll have this new version of the module available that has AMEX removed for UK merchants. As for the payment selection issue, I created this contribution to help with that: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5285

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Hi Brain - I will hang on for the new version

I'm not too sure if your contrib is what I am looking for - I cannot actually understand what your contrib does -

I have 2 options for people

Cheque and credit card - the credit card being the WPP module.

People tend to fill in all the credit card details and then click continue - they then get the error message to select a payment option.

I was hoping to by default have the credit card option checked to prevent this error.

Thanks a lot

That's basically what that contribution does. The visible payment option is the one selected. If you look at the readme file, an example of how it works is on the first page.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

@realhotstuff & prafulkr: GoDaddy users? If so, check out the configuration section of the readme about entering a proxy address. If not, the problem is caused by curl either not being installed or being blocked. You'll need to contact your web hosts and ask.

Not a GoDaddy user. I contacted my web hosting and they have no clue what I was talking about. I'll contact them again.

Hi

I just installed the paypal webpayments pro module but i seem to be having some issues. It seems to take the details of the card ok, but then when you hit confirm it just goes back to the beginning of the check out process instead of processing the order.

Any ideas?

Thansk

Ramon.

Version 1.0.2 has just been released: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3647

The upgrade from a previous 1.0.0 version should be fairly simple. Just overwrite your existing /includes/paypal_wpp and /admin/includes/paypal_wpp directories with the ones in this version.

No, because it's not a small change and would require every current user to have to regenerate their API credentials with no added benefit.

Just use a certificate, you'll never notice the difference.

No, because it's not a small change and would require every current user to have to regenerate their API credentials with no added benefit.

Just use a certificate, you'll never notice the difference.

Is it possible to offer both options, with a selector switch? That would allow API certificate people to continue as normal, and allow people who must use API signature to use the module.

(Note that I haven't looked at the APIs to see what is involved in making API signature work.)

--Glen

Ok ok, I'll take a look. It's not a monsterously huge change, but I suppose it could be considered a feature by allowing authentication using both methods.

i get a blank page and it says "Payment Information" after adding

<?php 
//---PayPal WPP Modification START ---//
 tep_paypal_wpp_checkout_payment_error_display();
//---PayPal WPP Modification END ---// 
?>

I've just upgraded from 0.8.2 (very old I know) and must say that installation was a breeze. Direct payment is working however I can't seem to get the Express checkout working. When I click on the 'Check Out with Paypal' button it simply refreshes the shopping cart page. The URL that the button is pointing at is https://www.honeybeetoys.co.uk/shopping_car...opping_cart.php. I've had a look through the forum but can't see anything relating to this, does anyone have any ideas how I can rectify this?

I've just upgraded from 0.8.2 (very old I know) and must say that installation was a breeze. Direct payment is working however I can't seem to get the Express checkout working. When I click on the 'Check Out with Paypal' button it simply refreshes the shopping cart page. The URL that the button is pointing at is https://www.honeybeetoys.co.uk/shopping_car...opping_cart.php. I've had a look through the forum but can't see anything relating to this, does anyone have any ideas how I can rectify this?

Same thing happens to some customers for me, but when I change the force cookies setting in admin to true, it works for people overseas, but not locally. It doesn't always happen, but about 70% of the time to people using paypal express, which is of course a problem. I did fully remove the old version, and have the newsest release of OsC installed.

Im hoping to getting this contrib to work, what Ive seen look good.

Not really worried about getting express working, just ability to have them enter info on my site, then paypals, looks more professional.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Having few issues

1. - (Main Issue)

Warning: pre_confirmation_check(/mnt/w0301/d24/s01/b02c3b5f/www/catalogincludes/classes/cc_validation.php) [function.pre-confirmation-check]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/w0301/d24/s01/b02c3b5f/www/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 194

Fatal error: pre_confirmation_check() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/mnt/w0301/d24/s01/b02c3b5f/www/catalogincludes/classes/cc_validation.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/nf/lib/php') in /mnt/w0301/d24/s01/b02c3b5f/www/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 194

PayPal WPP installation incomplete! There should be XML files located in /mnt/w0301/d24/s01/b02c3b5f/www/catalogincludes/wpp_xml/ !

(setExpressCheckout.xml)

Cannot redeclare class payment in /mnt/w0301/d24/s01/b02c3b5f/www/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 13

@ryans: Increase the error_reporting level and see if you can get any helpful error messages to show up.

@cmjennings21: Looks like it could be a problem with SEF URLs. Turn it off and see if the link works. If it does, I'll look into a workaround.

@makotoshoto: What kinds of errors do they receive? Try setting "Address Override" to "PayPal."

@computergeek: Your configure.php scripts are misconfigured. DIR_FS_CATALOG should have a "/" at the end of it.

@ryans: Increase the error_reporting level and see if you can get any helpful error messages to show up.

@cmjennings21: Looks like it could be a problem with SEF URLs. Turn it off and see if the link works. If it does, I'll look into a workaround.

@makotoshoto: What kinds of errors do they receive? Try setting "Address Override" to "PayPal."

@computergeek: Your configure.php scripts are misconfigured. DIR_FS_CATALOG should have a "/" at the end of it.

Hi Brian,

I've turned 'Use search engine Safe URLS's' in Configuration>My Store to False and I can now link to Paypal Express, all be it I do recieve an Warning before having to click a second time to goto Paypal. Is this the same as SEF URL's you refer to abaove?