• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

Don't worry, it doesn't have to be anywhere specific on the page. Take a look at the included example files to get an idea of where to insert it.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

I have an earlier version than 1.0, but I need the new one installed - when my customers try to checkout with paypal, they are redirected to paypal as they should, log into paypal, redirected back to my site, but then get in a loop, and can't get past checkout

so, i go to delete, in all of my files, everything inbetween PayPal WPP Modification START and PayPal WPP Modification END, site is loaded with bugs.

any help? if anyone can provide custom help I'll pay you to do new install, thanks

@fillthemup: It's a difficult uninstall and reinstall and takes a little time to complete correctly. Try using file comparison software to help simplify the uninstall and reinstall of the module. If that doesn't work, I've been known to do installs for store owners.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Hi,

I install Palpal_WPP according to guildline. my site https working normally, but PP_WPP can't work and wpp_diagnostics.php

also can't work, after hit PP_WPP it go to blank.

WOuld you please give some advise asap?

Thanks!

https://www.stinksnthings.com/test/wpp_diagnostics.php

Fixed now.

It seems that maybe the cause of this has something to do with my cURL proxy. use GoDaddy as my hosting provider, and I have entered http://proxy.shr.secureserver.net:3128 as the proxy information in the Proxy Address field of the WPP module.

Dear All:

Do you have any suggestion about the following issue? I also have the same issue , checkout can't reach finish , it will loop in checkout_shipping.

Now my define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT', 'checkout_payment.php');

Hey Brian.

I'm one step closer. The module now works with my files but the only catch is that when the customer selects their shipping and payment options on checkout_shipping.php and continues, it takes the customer to checkout_payment.php. The customer presses continue on checkout_payment.php, is directed to checkout_confirmation.php to confirm. The customer confirms and BAM!! Money starts to flow into my account.

The only thing left I need to do is to get the checkout_payment.php page out of the process

I tried changing /shop/includes/filenames.php from:

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT', 'checkout_payment.php');

to

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT', 'checkout_shipping.php');

but this just continuously keeps the customer on checkout_shipping.php after pressing continue.

Do you happen to have any other recommendations? I appreciate your help a lot!

Edited by sunrise99

Hey Brian,

I think I might have a clue for the "Please select a payment method for your order" problem.

It might be because of the Enable automatic redirects on ultimate seo urls, but I'm not quite sure.

I remember reading that it was interfering with the payment module, but it was on a zencart forum I think(I was using google.) I saw the checkout_payment.php?error_message=Please+select+a+payment+method+for+your+order. once in my who's online, but I wasn't able to replicate it either. Thankfully most people pay with credit cards.

@natasha21: That would make sense as to why it happens so infrequently, since that contribution isn't installed in every store.

@graysonhobby: Not anymore because it was a bad idea in terms of security and liability in the first place. It was meant as a stopgap measure until I could figure out what was going on.

@Neilyuk: Just search for "HEADING_TITLE" and you'll find it. Your code is different because you removed the clipart image next to the page title.

@MichaelThePilot: You messed up nearly every change point required by the module. Follow the instructions a little closer for that page.

"An error occured when we tried to contact PayPal's servers.

Shipping Address Invalid City State Postal Code (10736)

A match of the Shipping Address City, State, and Postal Code failed."

Turn this setting: Express Checkout: Address Override from STORE to PAYPAL should solve the problem

I love this contribution!!! It works great and now I don't have to hand type in cc numbers into a machine..LOVING IT!!

My question is:

I am trying to find a way to be able to click from my admin customer order page to the details on that transaction in paypal.

The reason why I looking for this is so I do not have to search through my many pages of daily transactions to find each order so that I can ship it via first class mail. I wouldn't need this if usps.com would offer first class mailing via their site.

Please advise if you have any ideas. I have tried to create a hard url based off the form on the advance search page but I always get 'Our search page is not working correcting, please try again later' or something..

Thank you -Wes

I love this contribution!!! It works great and now I don't have to hand type in cc numbers into a machine..LOVING IT!!

My question is:

I am trying to find a way to be able to click from my admin customer order page to the details on that transaction in paypal.

The reason why I looking for this is so I do not have to search through my many pages of daily transactions to find each order so that I can ship it via first class mail. I wouldn't need this if usps.com would offer first class mailing via their site.

Please advise if you have any ideas. I have tried to create a hard url based off the form on the advance search page but I always get 'Our search page is not working correcting, please try again later' or something..

Thank you -Wes

Wes,

Try making a hard URL based on this template: https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=[transactionID]

This is the link that PayPal sends out in the payment notification emails, so it should work, at least for US customers. Simply replace "[transactionID]" with the actual transaction number.

--Glen

Wes,

Try making a hard URL based on this template: https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=[transactionID]

This is the link that PayPal sends out in the payment notification emails, so it should work, at least for US customers. Simply replace "[transactionID]" with the actual transaction number.

--Glen

Thanks Glen I couldn't figure out what could work since paypal's urls are very different than oscommerce haha

I searched through the forum and couldnt find anyone having this problem.. but its happening for me...

I just installed the Paypal Website Payments Pro for osCommerce 2.2MS2+

The site is: http://www.a2zphonecards.com/catalog

When you go through checkout and enter the card information, and you click confirm on the final step on checkout_confirmation.php and click confirm order, it brings you back to the checkout_payment.php again asking for the card info again!

Please help!

@IndevaWeb: Turn off SEF URLs in your configuration and see if that makes a difference.

I am just going through this mod

step 10 says

Find this code around line 209#

<?php

$initialize_checkout_methods = $payment_modules->checkout_initialization_method();

This code dosn't appear ?? I have checked a clean version of the file and I still can't find it.

Advice please

The installation instructions were updated for the latest version of osCommerce. In earlier versions, the equivalent line to look for is:

<?php
 } else {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="main"><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_CART_EMPTY))); ?></td>
  </tr>

Sorry I should have added the following to my post above

shopping_cart.php

FIND the following lines around line 209:

I am just going through this mod

step 10 says

Find this code around line 209#

<?php

$initialize_checkout_methods = $payment_modules->checkout_initialization_method();

This code dosn't appear ?? I have checked a clean version of the file and I still can't find it.

Advice please

Thank you for your help.

I have been sent this mod direct from PayPal.

I have followed your instructions and everything seems fine. I can make any payments I get the following error :

This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.

As the error code is 10525 I followed the instruction in the troubleshooting section and asked PayPal to resolve it.

This is the Message I have sent to PayPal :

I have now installed the modification you provided.

I am now getting the following error message at checkout :

Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info.

Invalid Data (10525)

This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.

I have looked this up in the FAQ section and got the following info :

Q: It's declining all of my transactions and giving a 105xx error!

A: Only PayPal can help you there. They're declining the cards probably because you don't have Direct Payment completely setup under your account. Contact PayPal for assistance with this error.

Your help is much appreciated.

Bob

This is their repy :

Your PayPal account is fully set up for PayPal Pro UK to include Direct Payment. The API error message you are reciving, 10525, is due to the amount of the payment being submitted to the PayPal system as a zero Pounds Sterling value. This may be caused by the cart not correctly passing the data to the PayPal Pro UK module.

You may need to check your installation of the module to ensure the module is fully integrated wtih the cart itself.

Can you help me sort this. I feel I am close now !!!

regards

Bob

@IndevaWeb: Turn off SEF URLs in your configuration and see if that makes a difference.

@dynamoeffects: I turned off SEF URLs, still doing the same thing. I checked and rechecked the changes, I made, I followed your instructions to the tee. Please help, this is the only practical paypal solution, the official one is very confusing. I am willing to pay for your time, and I plan to make a donation to this project. You can reach me at 951-545-0330, maybe we could do a webex session? As I said, I would pay you for your time.

@dynamoeffects: Also, the Diagnostics all come back with success (when the API mode is set to Live, sandbox gives some errors [which I know is expected]). This is the last problem I have before launching the site, please help.