• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

Post the top portion of your configure.php file, above the database username/password stuff.

<?php

/*

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

// Define the webserver and path parameters

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)

// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.amovingtrain.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.amovingtrain.com'); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('ENABLE_SSL', true); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.amovingtrain.com');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/content/j/o/h/johndaustin/html/catalog/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

I don't see any reason it would be leaving out a forward slash there. Replace what you pasted above with this:

<?php
/*
osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
http://www.oscommerce.com
Copyright © 2003 osCommerce
Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

// Define the webserver and path parameters
// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)
// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.amovingtrain.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.amovingtrain.com'); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
define('ENABLE_SSL', true); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?
define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.amovingtrain.com');
define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.amovingtrain.com');
define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');
define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/content/j/o/h/johndaustin/html/catalog/');

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Recurring billing - we have a photographic website that allows users to browse thru framed art for a monthly fee. Can the WPP handle recurring monthly billing?

Many thanks,

Tom

Anyone can buy a camera... it's what you do with it that counts!

Sticky Pod

www.stickypod.com

You didn't include the changes in /includes/functions/general.php

Thanks Brian, not sure how I missed that. I went back and double checked all of the downloads. But a little further in the checkout process I get this:

Warning: main(includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/j/o/h/johndaustin/html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 29

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/configure.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/j/o/h/johndaustin/html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 29

Is it safe to assume that the loading of all of the includes was bad? SHould I reinstall all of them?

@stickypod: No, that's currently a Payflow Pro only service right now. Recurring billing costs around $290 for setup + $90/month.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

@stickypod: No, that's currently a Payflow Pro only service right now. Recurring billing costs around $290 for setup + $90/month.

The costs are fine, but has anyone implemented it into OSC? A search turned up no results.

Anyone can buy a camera... it's what you do with it that counts!

Sticky Pod

www.stickypod.com

Looks like PayPals jacking up the rates on us... not cool. I received this:

Thank you for choosing PayPal Website Payments Pro and Virtual Terminal as your payment processing solution. We value your business and appreciate your continued partnership.

In order to provide the best possible service and competitive rates, the following price changes will be made.

Effective September 1, 2007:

The monthly service price for Website Payments Pro and Virtual Terminal will increase from $20 to $30 per month.

Transaction prices will remain at $0.30 per captured transaction, but a $0.30 fee will now also be assessed on all successful authorizations that have not been captured within 29 days.

Virtual Terminal transactions will cost between 2.4% and 3.1% depending on your processing volume.

You'll continue to receive the same service, plus competitive flat-rate pricing for all card types.

With PayPal, pricing is transparent. There are no set-up, cancellation, statement, or hidden fees – and no monthly transaction minimums.

We charge only for authorizations you are able to capture, not declined transactions.

You pay nothing for reversals. When you refund a transaction, we reverse the processing cost, too.

Save even more money, try these options

Use PayPal Express Checkout. If you're using Website Payments Pro, integrate Express Checkout and let your customers check out in a few clicks. When you process more than $100K you qualify for the discount merchant rate of 1.9% + $0.30 USD per authorization. Plus, Express Checkout is proven to increase sales by an average of 14%*.

Request Money with PayPal. PayPal's Request Money feature is a quick and secure way to bill your customers and accept credit card, bank, and PayPal payments online. You don't even need a website — just email your customers a payment request that they can click on to pay.

Apply for the PayPal debit card. Get instant access to your PayPal funds. Plus get 1%** cash back on qualifying purchases and use the savings to offset your PayPal fees.

Qualify for our merchant rate. Read about it at: http://www.paypal.com/merchantrate

Thank you for making PayPal your all-in-one payment processing solution.

We appreciate your business, and look forward to partnering with you in the future.

Sincerely,

PayPal

-Dave

@stickypod: Not that I'm aware of. You should try talking to the developer of the Payflow Pro module as he would/should be the most informed about it.

@Roaddoctor: I really think they're shooting themselves in the foot with the rate raise. Before they were only a few dollars less a month than a merchant account + gateway, but now that gap is nearly, if not completely closed.

Edited by dynamoeffects

OK, I'm in a bit of a bind here. I have setup the module and have used it before on Dreamhost. I have since moved my account to Pair.com. I have copied the files and the database over and everything seems to be working except this Paypal Module. Basically, when a user goes and checks out it bumps them back to the checkout_shipping.php page. Debug mode is set to "true", but I'm getting no e-mails from the plugin so I have no error to help me figure out what the problem is. I tested the e-mail in the store by sending myself an e-mail from the store and it works fine. Any clue as to where to begin debugging this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Store is http://wipes123.com.

Edited by fate0000

OK, I'm in a bit of a bind here. I have setup the module and have used it before on Dreamhost. I have since moved my account to Pair.com. I have copied the files and the database over and everything seems to be working except this Paypal Module. Basically, when a user goes and checks out it bumps them back to the checkout_shipping.php page. Debug mode is set to "true", but I'm getting no e-mails from the plugin so I have no error to help me figure out what the problem is. I tested the e-mail in the store by sending myself an e-mail from the store and it works fine. Any clue as to where to begin debugging this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Store is http://wipes123.com.

Did you fix the paths in the module's settings? That's something that trips people up when moving from one host to another.

I created a test account and didn't see an Express Checkout button anywhere, so your integration doesn't appear to be complete.

--Glen

If you're not receiving any errors, it means the contribution is not fully installed.

Edited by dynamoeffects

I have installed your script, took some tweaking, but got it working great in sandbox mode. Went to live mode and tested it with several valid credit cards every time get the error

Internal Error 10001

I have properly changed the API username password and cert file to the live versions.

I also have turned on debug mode and got more details on that error that I can post if you want. here's the short version

[Timestamp] => 2007-07-20T16:39:16Z

[Ack] => Failure

[CorrelationID] => ff412031623d4

[Errors] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[shortMessage] => Internal Error

[LongMessage] => Internal Error

[ErrorCode] => 10001

[severityCode] => Error

I thought I had everything properly setup. Just reading through thousands of posts on here and haven't seen anyone with a similar error.

I have also installed the wpp_diagnostics.php and ran that, pulled it up in my browser and waited for 10 minutes and it did nothing. I then commented out these lines near the top then ran it and it came up instantly, but reported that everything was ok.

// if ($_SERVER['HTTPS'] != 1) {

// if (ENABLE_SSL == true && HTTPS_SERVER != '') {

// tep_redirect(tep_href_link(basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']), '', 'SSL', false));

// } else {

// $ssl_error = true;

// }

// }

I have installed your script, took some tweaking, but got it working great in sandbox mode. Went to live mode and tested it with several valid credit cards every time get the error

Internal Error 10001

I have properly changed the API username password and cert file to the live versions.

I also have turned on debug mode and got more details on that error that I can post if you want. here's the short version

[Timestamp] => 2007-07-20T16:39:16Z

[Ack] => Failure

[CorrelationID] => ff412031623d4

[Errors] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[shortMessage] => Internal Error

[LongMessage] => Internal Error

[ErrorCode] => 10001

[severityCode] => Error

I thought I had everything properly setup. Just reading through thousands of posts on here and haven't seen anyone with a similar error.

Change all lines in wpp_diagnostics.php that look like this:

$_SERVER['HTTPS'] != 1

to this:

$_SERVER['HTTPS'] != 'on'

That's a known bug in wpp_diagnostics.php and will be fixed in the next release. Uncomment all of the lines you commented out.

10001 is a very generic error, and more than likely a problem on PayPal's side. Also try going into your PayPal account, deleting your API certificate and creating a new one. Then make sure to upload it in ASCII mode and update your module's settings.

Ok great. I'll keep tinkering around and see. I will also probably open support ticket with PayPal.

Change all lines in wpp_diagnostics.php that look like this:

$_SERVER['HTTPS'] != 1

to this:

$_SERVER['HTTPS'] != 'on'

That's a known bug in wpp_diagnostics.php and will be fixed in the next release. Uncomment all of the lines you commented out.

10001 is a very generic error, and more than likely a problem on PayPal's side. Also try going into your PayPal account, deleting your API certificate and creating a new one. Then make sure to upload it in ASCII mode and update your module's settings.

Did you fix the paths in the module's settings? That's something that trips people up when moving from one host to another.

I created a test account and didn't see an Express Checkout button anywhere, so your integration doesn't appear to be complete.

--Glen

Hi All,

Thank you for taking the time to answer! I think the only setting that would need to be change w/ regard to the module would be the certificate path - which I have changed. I ran the test script and it returned a yes for the certificate. I don't know how a install problem would occur if I have imported the old database and the store directory over exactly how they were. However I did try removing and re-installing the module. It removed itself fine, and the credit card payment option disappeared as I expected it would. I then reinstalled the module and the credit card option re-appeared and I received no error indicating the install went sour. Also, because of the problems I had switched back to the old host until I can get the processor working on the new host. So, wipes123.com is now the live store and http://sali.pair.com/jklina/wipes123.com/catalog/ is where I'm having trouble. Is there anyway to confirm that the install went bad?

Thanks

Dear forum members, i have oscommerce 2.2 with many mods...one mod is making me problems with wpp 9.

it is the easy checkout mod, when i use the direct payment it's working perfectly but when i click the "checkout with paypal" (paypal express checkout)' i first

get redirected to the paypal website to login which is good, then when i hit "review payment" paypal send me back to "checkout_shipping.php" and there i see:

"You're currently checking out with PayPal Express Checkout!

Click Here to choose another payment method.

Continue Checkout Procedure

to select the preferred payment method. "

then when i hit "Continue Checkout Procedure", it takes me to the same page with the same message...nothing really happens :(

Shouldn't i get transfered to checkout_confirmation.php when paypal redirect me to review the payment?

whet on earth can cause this problem?

btw, i tried reverting the "easy checkout contrib" to use the actual files from wpp 9 and the express checkout worked but other thing didn't...

Please help me, i am willing to pay if it's necessary!

Thank you! :'(

Edited by Ronyeli

Hello,

I must ask for your patience in advance as I am just learning about osCommerce, Paypal WPP and PHP. I apologize but initially I mistakenly posted this as a new topic rather than in this topic. I've searched through the forums to no avail so I would like to ask for any assistance that you could offer.

I set up osCommerce v. 2.2 RC1. I installed the WPP 0.9.2 contribution by DynamoEffects and am able to process credit card transactions. Everything is working well in my development environment.

I ftp'd my installation to my hosting provider and modified the path to the WPP API certificate as well as the /includes/configure.php and /admin/includes/configure.php to use the new directory structure. Everything seems to work properly except at checkout I receive the following error:

"Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info.

Invalid Data (10525)

This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero."

I'm guessing that I've misconfigured one or both of the configure.php files but I haven't been able to identify any issue so far.

Here's what I have in my configure.php files:

/catalog/includes/configure.php

<?php

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://testdomain.com');

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://testdomain.com');

define('ENABLE_SSL', false);

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'testdomain.com');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'testdomain.com');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/XXXX/public_html/catalog/');

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost');

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'username');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'password');

define('DB_DATABASE', 'osc');

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false');

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

?>

/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php

<?php

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://testdomain.com');

define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', 'http://testdomain.com');

define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', 'http://testdomain.com');

define('ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG', 'false');

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/XXXX/public_html/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/catalog/admin/');

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/XXXX/public_html/catalog/admin/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/XXXX/public_html/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');

define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost');

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'username');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'password');

define('DB_DATABASE', 'osc');

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false');

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

?>

I thought also that perhaps that the issue might be caused by different values for register_globals in the php.ini. My development environment has register_globals enabled and my hosting provider has register_globals disabled. As a test, I disabled register_globals in my development environment to see if I could reproduce the issue. I disabled register_globals and restarted apache. Then I tried running a test transaction and unfortunately everything worked like a charm.

I read in the forums that PogoGirl and others had seen a similar issue with the 10525 error but I was not able to identify their resolution to the problem.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Stewart

I'm still having the problem above. Tech support at paypal told me to reissue the api cert and add the new username, password and new certificate. that did not work. They said to check if my SOAP is well formed I compared mine to the one at this link. http://paypaltech.com/Dave/api_sourcebook/...OAP/dcc_ex.html

Here is my soap code. I have edited X'ed out the personal info.

In function: before_process() - Direct Payment
Did first contact attempt return error? Yes
---------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------DP_DUMP-------------------------------
------------This is the information that was sent to PayPal----------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
?[?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?]
[soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"]
[soap:Header]
  [RequesterCredentials xmlns="urn:ebay:api:PayPalAPI"]
    [Credentials xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"]
      [username]xxxxx[/username]
      [Password]xxxxxx[/Password]
      [subject][/subject]
    [/Credentials]
  [/RequesterCredentials]
[/soap:Header]
[soap:Body]
  [DoDirectPaymentReq xmlns="urn:ebay:api:PayPalAPI"]
    [DoDirectPaymentRequest]
      [Version xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"]2.0[/Version]
      [DoDirectPaymentRequestDetails xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"]
        [PaymentAction]Sale[/PaymentAction]
        [PaymentDetails]
          [OrderTotal currencyID="USD"]0.01[/OrderTotal]
          [OrderDescription]Order placed on July 24, 2007, 5:22 pm by xxxxxx (ID: 16)[/OrderDescription]
          [itemTotal currencyID="USD"]0.01[/itemTotal]
          [shippingTotal currencyID="USD"]0[/shippingTotal]
          [HandlingTotal currencyID="USD"][/HandlingTotal]
          [TaxTotal currencyID="USD"]0[/TaxTotal]
          [Custom]Phone: 208-xxx-xxxx -- Email: [email protected][/Custom]
          [invoiceID][/invoiceID]
          [NotifyURL][/NotifyURL]
          [buttonSource][/buttonSource]
          [shipToAddress]
            [Name]Ryan xxxx[/Name]
            [street1]xxx St.[/street1]
            [street2][/street2]
            [CityName]Boise[/CityName]
            [stateOrProvince]ID[/stateOrProvince]
            [PostalCode]83713[/PostalCode]
            [Country]US[/Country]
          [/shipToAddress]
          [PaymentDetailsItem][Name]RyansTest[/Name][Amount currencyID="USD"]0.01[/Amount][Number]54 ()[/Number][Quantity]1[/Quantity][/PaymentDetailsItem]
        [/PaymentDetails]
        [CreditCard]
          [CardOwner]
            [Payer][email protected][/Payer]
            [PayerName]
            [FirstName]xxxx[/FirstName]
            [LastName]xxxx[/LastName]
            [/PayerName]
            [Address]
              [street1]13272 xxx St.[/street1]
              [street2][/street2]
              [CityName]Boise[/CityName]
              [stateOrProvince]ID[/stateOrProvince]
              [PostalCode]xxxxx[/PostalCode]
              [Country]US[/Country]
            [/Address]
          [/CardOwner]
          [CreditCardType]Visa[/CreditCardType]
          [CreditCardNumber]xxxxxxxx[/CreditCardNumber]
          [startMonth][/startMonth]
          [startYear][/startYear]
          [issueNumber][/issueNumber]
          [ExpMonth]04[/ExpMonth]
          [ExpYear]2009[/ExpYear]
          [CVV2]xxx[/CVV2]
        [/CreditCard]
        [iPAddress]xx.xxx.xx.xxx[/iPAddress]
        [MerchantSessionId]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/MerchantSessionId]
      [/DoDirectPaymentRequestDetails]
    [/DoDirectPaymentRequest]
  [/DoDirectPaymentReq]
[/soap:Body]
[/soap:Envelope]---------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't look like a mirror copy of their code, but I cannot see anything wrong yet.

Any Ideas on what to try. I'd really like to get the cart working. been stuck all week. Still getting the 10001 internal error message.

Edited by rniel

Don't do 0.01 checkouts as they almost always end with errors. Charge at least $1.

I have installed the PayPal WPP 9.2 module and it works 100% on my local test environment but when I move the code to the hosting company SiteGround. It does not work correctly. The diagnostic file I executed it says everything is installed correctly, but after I perform a direct payment and click the Confirm Order button, the payment and order goes through and I get the confirmation emails but I’m taken to a Page not found 404 error instead of the confirmation payment success page. In my test environment this works with out a problem at all. Any ideas?

Site name: notjustmattresses.com you can play around since it is in a sandbox mode.

Thanks

Did you update the path of the certificate in your module's settings? Are the paths in your configure.php file correct?