• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

Thanks for the help dynamo! The checkout_process.php fix worked for the cc order part. Still can't get the EC checkout but I'll have to wait until Monday to talk with paypal about why I am getting the 10417 error.

Only thing I'm running besides this payment module is the newest version of STS.

-GT

Still battling with the payment module. EC fails and CC fails 90% of the time. I think it might have something to do with the OrderTotal being passed. Could someone take a quick look at the log file and let me know if it looks okay.

In function: before_process() - Direct Payment

Did first contact attempt return error? Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------DP_DUMP-------------------------------

------------This is the information that was sent to PayPal----------

[?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?]

[soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema]

[soap:Header]

[RequesterCredentials xmlns=urn:ebay:api:PayPalAPI]

[Credentials xmlns=urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents]

[username]fae-test_api1.fireartsemporium.com[/username]

[Password]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/Password]

[subject][/subject]

[/Credentials]

[/RequesterCredentials]

[/soap:Header]

[soap:Body]

[DoDirectPaymentReq xmlns=urn:ebay:api:PayPalAPI]

[DoDirectPaymentRequest]

[Version xmlns=urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents]2.0[/Version]

[DoDirectPaymentRequestDetails xmlns=urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents]

[PaymentAction]Sale[/PaymentAction]

[PaymentDetails]

[OrderTotal currencyID=USD]0.00[/OrderTotal]

[OrderDescription]Order placed on April 7, 2007, 5:16 pm by Bob (ID: 7)[/OrderDescription]

[itemTotal currencyID=USD]0[/itemTotal]

[shippingTotal currencyID=USD]0[/shippingTotal]

[HandlingTotal currencyID=USD][/HandlingTotal]

[TaxTotal currencyID=USD]0[/TaxTotal]

[Custom]Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx -- Email: [email protected][/Custom]

[invoiceID][/invoiceID]

[NotifyURL][/NotifyURL]

[buttonSource][/buttonSource]

[shipToAddress]

[Name]Bob Smith[/Name]

[street1]42 Heart St[/street1]

[street2][/street2]

[CityName]San Francisco[/CityName]

[stateOrProvince]CA[/stateOrProvince]

[PostalCode]94110[/PostalCode]

[Country]US[/Country]

[/shipToAddress]

[PaymentDetailsItem][Name]Snakes[/Name][Amount currencyID=USD]125.00[/Amount][Number]33{9}47{3}46 ()[/Number][Quantity]1[/Quantity][/PaymentDetailsItem][PaymentDetailsItem][Name]Order Total Discrepancy[/Name][Amount currencyID=USD]-125.00[/Amount][Number]NA[/Number][Quantity]1[/Quantity][/PaymentDetailsItem]

[/PaymentDetails]

[CreditCard]

[CardOwner]

[Payer][email protected][/Payer]

[PayerName]

[FirstName]Bob[/FirstName]

[LastName]Smith[/LastName]

[/PayerName]

[Address]

[street1]42 Heart St[/street1]

[street2][/street2]

[CityName]San Francisco[/CityName]

[stateOrProvince]CA[/stateOrProvince]

[PostalCode]94110[/PostalCode]

[Country]US[/Country]

[/Address]

[/CardOwner]

[CreditCardType]Visa[/CreditCardType]

[CreditCardNumber]4784254807458440[/CreditCardNumber]

[startMonth][/startMonth]

[startYear][/startYear]

[issueNumber][/issueNumber]

[ExpMonth]01[/ExpMonth]

[ExpYear]2010[/ExpYear]

[CVV2]123[/CVV2]

[/CreditCard]

[iPAddress]xx.xx.xx.xxx[/iPAddress]

[MerchantSessionId]pld91753o9dl8p3bnch6kb9dv3[/MerchantSessionId]

[/DoDirectPaymentRequestDetails]

[/DoDirectPaymentRequest]

[/DoDirectPaymentReq]

[/soap:Body]

[/soap:Envelope]---------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------FINAL_REQ-----------------------------

-------------------This is the response from PayPal------------------

Array

(

[security] =>

[RequesterCredentials] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[Credentials] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[username] =>

[Password] =>

[subject] =>

)

)

)

)

[DoDirectPaymentResponse] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[Timestamp] => 2007-04-08T00:08:26Z

[Ack] => Failure

[CorrelationID] => 9ea4241fd3b2d

[Errors] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[shortMessage] => Invalid Data

[LongMessage] => This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.

[ErrorCode] => 10525

[severityCode] => Error

)

)

[Version] => 2.000000

[build] => 1.0006

)

)

)

---------------------------------TS_REQ------------------------------

--------Results of the transaction search if it was executed---------

Sorry about that last post... duh.

The zero error looks painfully familiar.

I've been running wpp for a while without a hitch and decided to give the beast ccgv (trad) a try since you included it in your fine contrib (grrr). I'm running wpp 9.1

I get the error msg: Invalid Data (10525)

This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.

Anything insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Somewhere in modifying the wpp module, I've screwed up the admin settings. When I click on Payment in the Modules section of the Admin page, two things are wrong:

1) There is nothing for wpp listed.

2) The configuration boxes on the right have disappeared for all payment options, no matter which one I select.

I've been checking and rechecking code. Any ideas what I did wrong?

I should add: at the same time this happened, the checkout_payment.php page suddenly turns up blank.

Hi Brian,

I have managed to solve the internal error I was having but now when I click on the express checkout button I get this pretty display:

array(3) { ["Security"]=> string(0) "" ["RequesterCredentials"]=> array(1) { [0]=> array(1) { ["Credentials"]=> array(1) { [0]=> array(3) { ["Username"]=> string(0) "" ["Password"]=> string(0) "" ["Subject"]=> string(0) "" } } } } ["SetExpressCheckoutResponse"]=> array(1) { [0]=> array(6) { ["Timestamp"]=> string(20) "2007-04-12T11:11:06Z" ["Ack"]=> string(7) "Failure" ["CorrelationID"]=> string(13) "fd556df5cd4c0" ["Errors"]=> array(1) { [0]=> array(4) { ["ShortMessage"]=> string(47) "Shipping Address Invalid City State Postal Code" ["LongMessage"]=> string(68) "A match of the Shipping Address City, State, and Postal Code failed." ["ErrorCode"]=> string(5) "10736" ["SeverityCode"]=> string(5) "Error" } } ["Version"]=> string(8) "2.000000" ["Build"]=> string(6) "1.0006" } } }

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/******/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php:565) in /home/******/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

Hi Brian,

I have managed to solve the internal error I was having but now when I click on the express checkout button I get this pretty display:

array(3) { ["Security"]=> string(0) "" ["RequesterCredentials"]=> array(1) { [0]=> array(1) { ["Credentials"]=> array(1) { [0]=> array(3) { ["Username"]=> string(0) "" ["Password"]=> string(0) "" ["Subject"]=> string(0) "" } } } } ["SetExpressCheckoutResponse"]=> array(1) { [0]=> array(6) { ["Timestamp"]=> string(20) "2007-04-12T11:11:06Z" ["Ack"]=> string(7) "Failure" ["CorrelationID"]=> string(13) "fd556df5cd4c0" ["Errors"]=> array(1) { [0]=> array(4) { ["ShortMessage"]=> string(47) "Shipping Address Invalid City State Postal Code" ["LongMessage"]=> string(68) "A match of the Shipping Address City, State, and Postal Code failed." ["ErrorCode"]=> string(5) "10736" ["SeverityCode"]=> string(5) "Error" } } ["Version"]=> string(8) "2.000000" ["Build"]=> string(6) "1.0006" } } }

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/******/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php:565) in /home/******/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

Thanks

Mark

Hi Brian,

Thanks

Mark

First, upload an unmodified version of the module as I know it works as-is.

Second, the error "Shipping Address Invalid City State Postal Code" sounds like the customer account you're using doesn't have a correct address setup. Make sure the customer account's billing address is the same as the card's billing address, then try again.

@pogogirl: Did you include the checkout_process.php fix? If so, your store is messed up somewhere else.

Edited by dynamoeffects

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Ok so I have this installed..all appears ok...sales are slow but happening...just launched a charity single...getting loads who are trying to purchase but are having problems at the credit card stage..why is it accepting for some and not others...putting off customers returning...here is a latest error

error states 'I have missed address, country out of the billing address but I have filled in every section'

I run a music site offering digital downloads...but this is causing a problem..I am sure it's something simple and easy to rectify..but cannot find the solution..help would be really appreciated.

Russell

www.imusiclabel.com

[email protected]

I am running the UK version.

On the page where customer selects the payment method, they are faced with 3 options;

1, Card payment and the card payment fields to fill in.

2, Bank Payment / Online Banking

3, Cheque, Check , Money Order

Some customers who wish to pay by card are filling in the card payment fields but accidentally have the Bank Payment or cheque payment options selected, so when they click to complete the order they think they have paid by card when they haven't.

This surprisingly happening most days.

I think it may be less confusing if the card payment fields are not present where they select the payment method but on a following page if this payment option is selected.

I don’t know if anyone has any thoughts on this and how easy it would be to do?

This isn't a WPP related question, per se. There is a contribution that makes the payment selection a little more intuitive, but I haven't seen anything like what you're talking about. What you're talking about would be a change in the checkout_payment.php script, where adding a little javascript that hides and shows the selected payment module.

Actually, this would be rather simple to implement. If I have time this week, I'll see about releasing it as a contribution.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

This isn't a WPP related question, per se. There is a contribution that makes the payment selection a little more intuitive, but I haven't seen anything like what you're talking about. What you're talking about would be a change in the checkout_payment.php script, where adding a little javascript that hides and shows the selected payment module.

Actually, this would be rather simple to implement. If I have time this week, I'll see about releasing it as a contribution.

That's fantastic news.

Thanks Frank

Hi Brian,

Sorry to bug you again with this problem... if any luck I would really apreciate it :blush:

I just hope I will not run into problems with Paypal for not behaving by their policy (which is a bit weird in my eyes, especially displaying the Paypal on the Payment page after it was already exposed on the login page).

You may have a look at my site: http://www.verifresh.com/onlinestore

Many thanks again ;)

Theodore

Thanks brahms, I see what you're doing and I'll look into it. For now, I suggest disabling the EC button on the payment page. There's an option in the module's settings.

The Express Checkout button isn't required to be on the checkout_payment page, so there's no issue about the policy. I really haven't had much time to look at it still. It takes a fair amount of effort to load up my dev store, get into it, all the code open, sandbox open, and start testing. Just not something I've had much time to work on.

hi can anyone help me i have installed paypal website payment pro (uk) - pwa on my osc site and it was working fine until i enabled ssl and now i have lost the ability to checkout without an account and when i try to checkout with an account when i click on continue to confirm shipping details i get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_paypal_wpp_enabled() in /hsphere/local/home/hotnhorn/littlewigglesclothing.com/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp_uk.php on line 36

I am new to all this so any help would be much appreciated

sarah

Dear Brian,

I can understand that... so if for teh meantime you think I should not worry that Paypal is gonna shout... I am quiet :-)

Many thanks for your time anyway... you did a great job.

best regards,

Theodore

The Express Checkout button isn't required to be on the checkout_payment page, so there's no issue about the policy. I really haven't had much time to look at it still. It takes a fair amount of effort to load up my dev store, get into it, all the code open, sandbox open, and start testing. Just not something I've had much time to work on.

I really can't help you on that one. You're using the PayPal-maintained fork of this module, so you'll need to contact their support regarding that. This thread is to discuss support of this module:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3647

The only reason I was able to answer your earlier question is that their official version is based off of this module.

hi i was having no luck with the offical version so i am now using v0.9 for us/uk, have almost got everything working but get (error no. ) displayed when ever i go to check out. have ran wpp_diagnostics.php and get the following results:

Basic Tests

Using at least PHP 4.3.0? Yes

Does your store have an SSL certificate installed and working? Yes

Is cURL installed? Yes

Does cURL work? (Simple HTTP test) Yes

API Certificate installed? Yes

API Certificate directory protected? Yes

API Username in place? Yes

API Password in place? Yes

Database update in place? Yes

XML Document "doDirectPayment.xml" exists? Yes

XML Document "doExpressCheckout.xml" exists? Yes

XML Document "getExpressCheckoutDetails.xml" exists? Yes

XML Document "setExpressCheckout.xml" exists? Yes

XML Document "transactionSearch.xml" exists? Yes

Advanced Diagnostics

Able to connect to PayPal through cURL? No

Error received: 35: SSL: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)

Received a valid response? Yes

Did PayPal respond without errors? (If not, errors are below) Yes

Can any body tell me what this error code refers to, have searched forums with no luck

Yes. You have to have a PayPal account plus be signed up for their pro service to even test this. If you're not paying $20 a month to paypal right now, you are not signed up for their pro service. If you don't even have a PayPal account, you won't be able to even use PayPal IPN.

1) Get a PayPal Account

2) Sign up for their pro service

3) Test this module