• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ShowNewPrice

lalelunet

This is a great contrib. Is there anyway, perhaps in the javascript file, to make the "Total" box read-only. Because right now you can delete that number, write whatever number you want in there, etc.

You can do this by set the textbox to readonly. At the end of the hilfe.php you find the output from the text-field (see below)

echo '<p align=center>TOTAL: '.$currencies->currencies[$currency]['symbol_left'].'<input class=Feld type="text" name="OrderTotal" size="10">'.$currencies->currencies[$currency]['symbol_right'].'</p><br>';

Just add the readonly attribute (readonly="readonly") and the box is "protected"...

echo '<p align=center>TOTAL: '.$currencies->currencies[$currency]['symbol_left'].'<input class=Feld type="text" name="OrderTotal" size="10" readonly="readonly">'.$currencies->currencies[$currency]['symbol_right'].'</p><br>';

I will include this in the next version.

Greetings Thomas

• 1 month later...

Hi

This contribution is exactly what we were looking for thank you.

I have the problem though that if a product is valued at over ?1000 then the total box displays 'NaN.Na' I have used version 1.5 and have checked that my code does include the line:

$products_price = preg_replace("/,/","",$products_price); // for prices greater than 999.999

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Can anyone tell me if this script still only works with positive option values only?

Thanks!

Still only positive values. There is currently no free time available to developing at this script. Sorry.

:(

Greetings Thomas

Greetings Thomas

Still only positive values. There is currently no free time available to developing at this script. Sorry.

:(

Greetings Thomas

So if you choose a value lets say adds 3 bucks to the price, if you switch back to the original option set, it wont take the 3 bucks back off?

• 1 month later...

Hi there

I just installed the latest version of this contribution and i get the following JS errors....

Line: 318
Char: 9
Error: Sytax error
Code: 0
URL: http://mystore.com/product_info.php?cPath=2_18&products_id=27

any ideas wot i am doing wrong? :thumbsup:

ta

Lin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

the contrib works fine but it

changes the order in some (not all) the option pulldown.

We have option yes and no.

- "No" is 0 Eur

- " yes" is xx.xx Eur

In some cases now the yes option is default.

Do someone know why this happens ?

Bet Regards from Germany

Michael

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

ive installed this and everything works ok except for the fact that i cannot add anything to my cart, it just takes me there but doesnt add the product, any ideas or alternatives to this contrib, ive seen another one but it only works with euro or usd not gbp.

cheers

chris

• 4 weeks later...
ive installed this and everything works ok except for the fact that i cannot add anything to my cart, it just takes me there but doesnt add the product, any ideas or alternatives to this contrib, ive seen another one but it only works with euro or usd not gbp.

cheers

chris

I have same problem. somebody know solution

thanks