Sign in to follow this  
atnet

Strange Error....

Hey everyone,

Great contrib, this is the full error I get when I click on Customers from my admin panel:

1054 - Unknown column 'c.entry_source_id' in 'on clause'

select count(*) as total from customers c join address_book a join sources s on s.sources_id = c. entry_source_id and c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id

[TEP STOP]

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks!!

First of all, you didn't tell anyone what contribution you are talking about.

Secondly, it looks like either you have not installed it properly, or the contribution forgot to tell you to run the SQL to add columns to the database tables. I suspect the former.

Re-trace your steps through the installation procedure, and pay particular attention to any parts that tell you to run some SQL against the MySQL database.

HTH

Hey everyone,

Great contrib, this is the full error I get when I click on Customers from my admin panel:

1054 - Unknown column 'c.entry_source_id' in 'on clause'

select count(*) as total from customers c join address_book a join sources s on s.sources_id = c. entry_source_id and c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id

[TEP STOP]

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

First of all, you didn't tell anyone what contribution you are talking about.

Secondly, it looks like either you have not installed it properly, or the contribution forgot to tell you to run the SQL to add columns to the database tables. I suspect the former.

Re-trace your steps through the installation procedure, and pay particular attention to any parts that tell you to run some SQL against the MySQL database.

HTH

Disregard this, I have posted in the Contrib Support Section...

Thanks

Edited by atnet