• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unable to determine the page link??

mmier

Just installed the 1.3 version of the contribution and im getting the Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

I went through this forum and read all the posts and altered the code on my information.php page ridding it of extra commented out lines, spacing issues etc, but im still getting the error. I even tried excluding certain boxes from in the dynamic_modules.php in the modules directory. Still it?s a no go.

See it here

Partial Code from information.php

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_RSP_BATS, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_ABOUT_RSP_BATS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_THE_PROBATS_ADVANTAGE, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_THE_PROBATS_ADVANTAGE . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMER_SERVICE, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CUSTOMER_SERVICE . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_COLOR_CHART, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_COLOR_CHART . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SITE_LINKS, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SITE_LINKS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_WHY_MAPLE, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_WHY_MAPLE . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DYNAMIC_SITEMAP, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_DYNAMIC_SITEMAP . '</a>');

Anyone have any ideas what the problem is here???

Miz

---------------------

Contributions

New Fields with Easy Populate

Remove Category Images

In your admin under mystore change use search engine friendly urls (under development) to false

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

See the support thread for Dynamic Sitemap as this is a common problem. You have an infobox that the contribution cannot understand. You need to either fix the code in that box, if possible, or add it to the exclude list.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons