• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate won't work

I tried this in 2.75 and 2.76. I have read everything five times, and I am still getting nothing on this error:

"Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in c:\wamp\www\wamp_dev\catalog\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 31"

PLease help?

Hey, thanks a bunch! At least now it opens a page, but there is an error. ((Do you mean to tell me that it was a php syntax issue? (How did you figure that out)?))

The only thing is, now I get this even stranger (to me) error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in c:\wamp\www\wamp_dev\catalog\admin\includes\boxes\catalog.php on line 27

Here's line 27 (part of an array):

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_MANUFACTURERS . '</a><br>' .

any ideas here?

Hey, thanks a bunch! At least now it opens a page, but there is an error. ((Do you mean to tell me that it was a php syntax issue? (How did you figure that out)?))

The only thing is, now I get this even stranger (to me) error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in c:\wamp\www\wamp_dev\catalog\admin\includes\boxes\catalog.php on line 27

Here's line 27 (part of an array):

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_MANUFACTURERS . '</a><br>' .

any ideas here?

The "cannot reassign" error is a common problem in code written for PHP 4 (in which that line is allowed) that runs on PHP 5. A Google search will give you plenty of information on it if you're interested.

If it's part of an array, you're probably missing a closing ). Syntax errors are usually because you forgot a ;, or a closing ) or }. If you can't figure it out, you need to post the 10 or so lines before and the 10 lines after line 27.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations