• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AFFILIATE_KIND_OF_BANNERS

I've just installed oscAffiliate 2.5a.

The only time I can get the banners on the public side (affiliate_banners_banners.php, etc.) to diplay at all is when I have the following setting in catalog/includes/affiliate_configure.php, however, when they are called they're called from the insecure directory and a security error pops up on the page load.

define('AFFILIATE_KIND_OF_BANNERS','1');		  // 1 Direct Link to Banner; no counting of how much banners are shown
												// 2 Banners are shown with affiliate_show_banner.php; bannerviews are counted (recommended)

What are some of the quick explanations why this won't work if the setting is on 2, at which time it is calling from the secure server and does not set off the security alert?

I've searched for 3 days on this board and there doesn't seem to be any answers to this question. Is there any way to answer questions related to contributions on the Knowledge Base?

Thanks for your help!