• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

*Please Help* Lost a Table in phpMyAdmin

Vianna1111

Hello Everyone...

Just getting my feet wet with OSCommerce...and while I'm quite proud of myself for adding the "Product Extra Fields" contribution....I had no idea what I was doing messin' around in my SQL database. Needless to say I accidently deleted (or dropped) the "products_options_values_to_products_options" table! :blush:

Can someone please copy the SQL from this table?

Much appreciated!

you can get that from the oscommerce.sql file in the install directory of the download. one thing to note, if you had attributes, well, you could be in trouble. do you have a backup?

you can get that from the oscommerce.sql file in the install directory of the download. one thing to note, if you had attributes, well, you could be in trouble. do you have a backup?

Hey Thanks!

Uh Backup???!?! Please don't say that word! :blink: , it took me half a day to figure out the "product extra fields" contribution. I sure hope I don't have to do that again...I don't think I had any attributes yet.

Edited by Vianna1111

I checked a recent backup, but it only contained the first few tables in my sql database...am I missing something?

Thanks!

Duh, nevermind, found it. :D

sure that isnt spelled 'Vanna' and to buy stock in Clairol? lol, just kidding

LOL...hey, my brain was half functioning after working on this most of the day...lol.

AND, come to find out I misunderstood what the contributions does :blush:...

What I need is a "Form" with text boxes in the product_info.php file, where customers can manually add certain information about each respective item and this information carry's over into the checkout and order emails.

I've look all over contributions, but haven't found anything.

Idea's anyone??

Thanks!