• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wrong subtotal in shopping cart

djmonkey1

Ok- I've searched throughout the forums, even used Google, and could not find an answer to this one (I did find some other people who posted similar problems, but never a solution).

When changing the product attributes of an item, if the attributes add to the cost of the item, the subtotal displayed by the shopping cart is wrong. It's weird- the correct item price is displayed in the line item display of shopping_cart.php, but the original product price is shown in the subtotal and also in the shopping cart subtotal in the right column.

I've never wanted to use product attributes before so I never noticed this until now.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

It looks like I found it. In catalog/inludes/classes/shopping_cart.php I was somehow missing the first instance of "products_id" from

// products price
	$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_id, products_price, products_tax_class_id, products_weight from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

at line 213.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Archived