• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AttributesWizzard

lalelunet

Actually, it has to do with the sort function that we added to the products_info.php page. When I delete (int)$languages_id . "'"); then the dropdown shows up (with no sorting of attributes, of course.) Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks again!

Stacey

P.S. this post adds to my last post that comes right before this one.

Edited by staceyd

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me again...

Okay - when I added the answer from post #48

Sorry. I forgot to told you that you had to change a sql-query in your product_info.php file too. Open the file product_info.php and search this block (about line ~130):

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

Replace the 'order-by' option from popt.products_options_name with popt.sort_order as you can see below.

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.sort_order");

Then the options will be sorted after your sort_order entries....

That fixed everything.

• 3 years later...

Hi, is this contribution still 'useable' and being discussed? I've just installed it and have no errors in my database or catalogue, I have a Product Options page and a Manage Pricelists page, but the add on will not generate new pricelists, (all permissions have been checked and set correctly), and the Product Options wont generate. Am I missing another component which should be included? I'd really appreciate your help with this as it's driving me demented! Thanks. :blink: