• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PAYPAL WEBSITE PAYMENTS PRO

djmonkey1

This is a thread to discuss the possible development of a contribution that would enable PayPal Website Payments Pro on osCommerce sites.

Please do not discuss banned contributions, or the invisible hand of the forum God will smite the topic.

If there is already a thread for this discussion, please post the link to it here.

Thoughts? Comments? Progress being made?

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Thanks for starting this back up. I really wish a mod would maybe outline what we are and are not allowed to talk about, as these threads always disappear without warning. A warning as to what was done in the thread BEFORE deleting it would be great....im pretty sure nobody is purposely trying to hinder the growth of a paypal WPP contribution.

I hope somebody picks up this task soon and gets a new contrib operational. Ill help in whatever way im capable of.

Downloading Contributions

All external solutions (contributions) discussed in the forums must be freely available under the GNU General Public License (GPL), and must also be freely available for download at the Contributions section on the osCommerce support site.

Postings regarding contributions that are not released under the GNU General Public License, or are not freely available, may be deleted without prior notification.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

This is a thread to discuss the possible development of a contribution that would enable PayPal Website Payments Pro on osCommerce sites. 

Please do not discuss banned contributions, or the invisible hand of the forum God will smite the topic.

If there is already a thread for this discussion, please post the link to it here.

Thoughts?  Comments?  Progress being made?

Nice to know that this thread will propogate development.Had heard some one is already in discussion with moderator on releasing one of the payment pro.

If you feel like I can help out with a part of it.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

I really wish a mod would maybe outline what we are and are not allowed to talk about, as these threads always disappear without warning. A warning as to what was done in the thread BEFORE deleting it would be great....im pretty sure nobody is purposely trying to hinder the growth of a paypal WPP contribution.

The reason is clearly outlined in our forum rules:

All external solutions (contributions) discussed in the forums must be freely available under the GNU General Public License (GPL), and must also be freely available for download at the Contributions section on the osCommerce support site. 

Postings regarding contributions that are not released under the GNU General Public License, or are not freely available, may be deleted without prior notification.

This includes things like "I have a module that I am working on (or "I have one that works"), please give me feedback". The reason for this is very simple - in the past, developers have started 'development' threads, got their feedback, but the module was never released as a contribution :blink:

All code discussed must be released first, even if its 'code in development'. :D

Discussion of modules that have been removed from contributions is not going to last very long, and we ask that you refrain - if you have questions, please PM a moderator.

For those wanting a module, you would do best to wait until one is released, or sponsor a developer to create one and contribute it - this process is not to be discussed on our forums, please keep it private.

Thanks!

Matti