• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Basic Design Pack Support

toyicebear

thx a lot .. I had although one question :)

I want to edit the box header in round corners. I desigend two new corners for left an right sight. If I put the new corner_left.gif and corner_right.gif in the directory of the box images they only edit the left corner. The right corner is the same before editing. So I watch so code in the boxes.php and edit some small things, but nothing happens. Must I edit some more things to change the corners left and right? or what do I wrong :)

thnx for help

dear

thunder

There are 3 images used..

corner left

corner right

and

corner left right

which is used is based on the use of this code in the boxes

false, false - both corner left right

true, false - corner left , corner left right

false, true - corner left right , corner right

true, true - corner left , corner right

DONT PM QUESTIONS , ASK IN THE SUPPORT TREAD IN THE FORUM

I put the new rounded corners in first in the directory of CategoriesBox. header_left.gif and header_right.gif

At the boxes.php I edit following things:

class CategoriesBoxHeading extends tableBox {
function CategoriesBoxHeading($contents, $left_corner = true, $right_corner = true, $right_arrow = false) {
  $this->table_cellpadding = '0';

if ($left_corner == true) {
	$left_corner = tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'CategoriesBox/header_left.gif');
  } else {
	$left_corner = tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'CategoriesBox/corner_right_left.gif');
  }
  if ($right_arrow == true) {
	$right_arrow = '<a href="' . $right_arrow . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'CategoriesBox/arrow_right.gif', ICON_ARROW_RIGHT) . '</a>';
  } else {
	$right_arrow = '';
  }
  if ($right_corner == true) {
	$right_corner = $right_arrow . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'CategoriesBox/header_right.gif');
  } else {
	$right_corner = $right_arrow . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '11', '14');

But although the left corner get a round image, with the right corner nothing happen's. What is wrong?

Sry again for my broken english *sry

thnx

thunder

Edited by Thunder_BLN

I put the new rounded corners in first in the directory of CategoriesBox. header_left.gif and header_right.gif

At the boxes.php I edit following things:

Do not do any changes in includes/classes/boxes.php

You do the edit only in the individual boxes... ( located in the folder includes/boxes/ )

There is a line going something like this:

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

this can be changed along the lines of:

false, false - both corner left right

true, false - corner left , corner left right

false, true - corner left right , corner right

true, true - corner left , corner right

Edited by toyicebear

hi,

I some more question for the design with the Basic Pack.

First of all I want to change the Boxfooter although in round corners like this:

before editing:

unbenannt2.jpg

after editing:

unbenannt3.jpg

is this possible and where I can change the box (stylesheet.css?)

After editing the boxheader corner_left and corner_right one box didnt change the right corner:

New_Product.jpg

where I can edit the right corner. I dont find a .php in the directory includes/boxes/ which change the "new product box".

The center position of the website after installing the basic design pack is very cool, but sometimes the boxes overlay the right border.

ueberstand.jpg

can i change this?

thnx for your help.

lg

thunder

Edited by Thunder_BLN

For 1 and 2 it will require editing/modification of includes/classes/boxes.php

For the 3 question, you can change the width in stylesheet.css if you like.

What is happening with your boxes is that the center content gets to wide and that again displaces the boxes.

ok I edit all things and it looks perfekt with mozilla firefox & safari

I visit the website with internet explorer 6 and 7. there is a problem with the headerbackground image, and footerbackground image.

the image where reapet two times, and I can see only the halfpicture twice. I used google to search for the problem. On some website I read ie6 and ie7 had some probs with stylesheet.css data.

how can i fix this bug only for ie6 & ie7 in the .css

Stylesheet.css

TR.header {
 background: #ffffff;
background-image: url("images/header_background.jpg");
 height: 100px;
}

TR.footer {
 background: #bbbbbb;
}

TD.footer {
 font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
 font-size: 10px;
 background: #bbbbbb;
 color: #ffffff;
 font-weight: bold;
}

.imagefooter {

background: #ffffff;
 background-image: url("images/footer_background.jpg");
 height: 100px;
}

header.php

<div class="fixcenter">
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
 <tr class="header">
 <td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.png', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_cart.png', HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_checkout.png', HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?>  </td>
 </tr>
</table>

sry for so many stupid questions :'( :'( :'(

For 1 and 2 it will require editing/modification of includes/classes/boxes.php

I'm interested in that too!

I already installed your basic design pack and it looks pretty nifty..! :) Thanks!

Could you post the code that has to be altered to get the round shapes also for the contentbox? I've been trying to find it, but I can't. I have the same problem as the previous poster. One corner changes, but the other one stays angled in stead of round..

Thanks in advance for any help!!

I'm interested in that too!

I already installed your basic design pack and it looks pretty nifty..! :) Thanks!

Could you post the code that has to be altered to get the round shapes also for the contentbox? I've been trying to find it, but I can't. I have the same problem as the previous poster. One corner changes, but the other one stays angled in stead of round..

Thanks in advance for any help!!

HI no prob:

include/class/

boxes.php:

//Default contenBox Class
  $info_box_contents = array();
  $info_box_contents[] = array(array('params' => 'height="14" class="contentBoxHeading"',
									 'text' => tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'contentBox/corner_left.gif')),
							   array('params' => 'height="14" class="contentBoxHeading" width="100%"',
									 'text' => $contents[0]['text']),
							   array('params' => 'height="14" class="contentBoxHeading"',
line 163							   'text' => tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'contentBox/corner_right_left.gif')));

$this->tableBox($info_box_contents, true);
}
 }

edit line 163 to contentBOx/corner_right.gif

Thanks! I just found out myself! Didn't expect me to come up with the answer... heheh...

Is there also such an 'easy' way to edit the square bottom corners into round ones? :)

Edited by gvees

Hi,

i want to edit the product preview. i want to add a new row for maximum value and other additional informations. in wich file i can edit this product preview?

product_preview.jpg

thnx from germany :)

includes/modules/product_listing.php

Helow

i have downloaded this 2.0 designe pack. Can anyone tell me what execly I have to do now?

Little newbie :)

Thx for your help!!

1. Unzip the BDP pack and read the included instructions.

2. Upload all the files and folders inside the /catalog/ folder in BDP to your server/hosting directory where you have installed your oscommerce shop.

3. When asked if you want to overwrite existing files, say yes.

4. Go to your web site address and press CTRL + F5 and you should see the changes.

ATT: Always make a backup of the old/original files in your shop before proceeding to add new changes.

Hi i installed your pack but i have a problem i only can see .gif and my .jpg dont apparace anymore what happend u can see it here www.danzashop.net/index.php and i want to use the default buttons again

There is several different alternative html_output.php files in the folder includes/functions/ in BDP, they all have different properties which is marked in the name.

Read the instructions in the pack, then use on of the other html_output.php files

To use it , rename it to html_output.php and upload it to this folder includes/functions/ on your hosting/server.

hi :)

I got a question about the css buttons. I want to use my own german button-set. I replace the buttons in the image directory with the original name. how can I get the image buttons back, what file and what code I must "re-edit"?

thnx for your help

ok get the new buttons by my own ;) works perfectly ...

cheers thunder

a question again..

i want although edit the product_listing

i change the border color and the background color of the productlisting in the stylesheet.css. but i want although edit the white borders inside the productlisting.

i dont found anything in the stylesheet and product_listing.php ...

where i can change the white borders inside the box.. thnx toyicebear

How been looking trough the thread but didnt find my info. Som my question in:

How can i make the CSS-buttons to looke the same?

I.e. buttons for continue and button for login is slightly different. It also appears different in different browsers. In safari it puts a aqua-button instead of the css-button.

Any solution for this?

a question again..

i want although edit the product_listing

i change the border color and the background color of the productlisting in the stylesheet.css. but i want although edit the white borders inside the productlisting.

i dont found anything in the stylesheet and product_listing.php ...

where i can change the white borders inside the box.. thnx toyicebear

in stylesheet.css checkou these 3 classes..

TR.accountHistory-odd

and

TR.accountHistory-even

and

TABLE.productListing

How been looking trough the thread but didnt find my info. Som my question in:

How can i make the CSS-buttons to looke the same?

I.e. buttons for continue and button for login is slightly different. It also appears different in different browsers. In safari it puts a aqua-button instead of the css-button.

Any solution for this?

Check the support tread for css buttons everywhere and/or google around for css button tutorials.

hi,

i edit the code in the css but my problem is to change the borders of the td tr inside the table. I dont found any class in stylesheet for this modification.

for example.

editing the css. border red background white

Border_red_background_white.jpg

editing the css border red background #eeeee

Border_red_background_gray.jpg

the borders inside of this box didn't change the color...

my aim: all borders red and background white

i know this modification is not a problem with the basic design pack, but i hope you can help me :)

thnx for help :)